Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Banning Game
@abyssstriker banned because the verses of Loaded Guns-Tx2 for me
@abyssstriker banned because the verses of Loaded Guns-Tx2 for me
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
@abyssstriker banned because i love rock music,'specially emo rock
@abyssstriker banned because i love rock music,'specially emo rock
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
@abyssstriker banned because a somewhat slower paced song is Black Wedding,same artist
@abyssstriker banned because a somewhat slower paced song is Black Wedding,same artist
@abyssstriker,ill check it out later when the internet im on lets me connect to youtube and/or pandora
edit:its working now
@abyssstriker,ill check it out later when the internet im on lets me connect to youtube and/or pandora
edit:its working now
@abyssstriker banned because it literally wont provide internet for it :P,but i got on a better network now
@abyssstriker banned because it literally wont provide internet for it :P,but i got on a better network now
@abyssstriker banned because i see it,ive just had alot of alerts comin in,and havent stopped to look at it yet ^^ also,wow,this songs a bop
@abyssstriker banned because i see it,ive just had alot of alerts comin in,and havent stopped to look at it yet ^^ also,wow,this songs a bop
@Bloodfury banned because i feel like i just walked into the wrong classroom, overhearing someone else's conversation
@Bloodfury banned because i feel like i just walked into the wrong classroom, overhearing someone else's conversation
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
@buginpace banned because i do that all the time on this forum XD
@buginpace banned because i do that all the time on this forum XD
@Bloodfury
Banned cause I was gone for like a week and had no idea what the heck had happened
@Bloodfury
Banned cause I was gone for like a week and had no idea what the heck had happened
Tz9zkEa.png Vibing to the voices in my head.
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
@abyssstriker banned because my notif for getting banned keeps getting lost among the others and i come back to god knows what
@abyssstriker banned because my notif for getting banned keeps getting lost among the others and i come back to god knows what