Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Banning Game
@invaderpretzel Banned because I want that lore now!
@invaderpretzel Banned because I want that lore now!
eU4toLF.gif
@eatmenots — banned because which part of the lore do you want?! i have quite a few stories ehehehdbej
@eatmenots — banned because which part of the lore do you want?! i have quite a few stories ehehehdbej
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@invaderpretzel Banned because your favorite one!
@invaderpretzel Banned because your favorite one!
eU4toLF.gif
@eatmenots — banned because i suppose you can check out these (they’re mostly not done but i’m pretty proud of my short poems haha)

they are super incomplete lmao

lore thread (far from complete, but has some stuff if you’re interested + links to dragons included)
dante wesker (short poem)
gaiaphage (complete)
@eatmenots — banned because i suppose you can check out these (they’re mostly not done but i’m pretty proud of my short poems haha)

they are super incomplete lmao

lore thread (far from complete, but has some stuff if you’re interested + links to dragons included)
dante wesker (short poem)
gaiaphage (complete)
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@invaderpretzel banned. IT'S BEEN 8 HOURS IS @EXOTICBUTTERS171 DEAD???

also I'm at PSAT prep again :p
@invaderpretzel banned. IT'S BEEN 8 HOURS IS @EXOTICBUTTERS171 DEAD???

also I'm at PSAT prep again :p
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
@lexusss — BANNED BECAUSE IVE BEEN HERE FOR THE ENTIRE EIGHT HOURS
@lexusss — BANNED BECAUSE IVE BEEN HERE FOR THE ENTIRE EIGHT HOURS
@invaderpretzel BANNED BECAUSE WHY
@invaderpretzel BANNED BECAUSE WHY
@lexusss — BANNED BECAUSE IM ONLINE DURING THIS TIME it’s like 11.17pm BUT YEAH
@lexusss — BANNED BECAUSE IM ONLINE DURING THIS TIME it’s like 11.17pm BUT YEAH
@invaderpretzel banned. HAVE YOU DONE NOTHING ELSE TODAY???
@invaderpretzel banned. HAVE YOU DONE NOTHING ELSE TODAY???
@lexusss — BANNED BECAUSE ALL I DID WAS GO TO SCHOOL, CHECK EXAM PAPERS ARE RIGHT AND GO HOME SO YES I DID NOTHING OF USE TODAY
@lexusss — BANNED BECAUSE ALL I DID WAS GO TO SCHOOL, CHECK EXAM PAPERS ARE RIGHT AND GO HOME SO YES I DID NOTHING OF USE TODAY