Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Ping a character.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57
@harrypotter
you got me through some hard times man

(also inCREdibly sorry if you're a real user)
@harrypotter
you got me through some hard times man

(also inCREdibly sorry if you're a real user)
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
@Naruto
Your brain is so filled with love there is no room for anything else and I absolutely adore that, please don't change that.

@Sasuke
Don't be a jerk to your friends, they want to help you. Let them at least try, even just normal, plain encouragement does wonders.

@Sakura
The point is that you try your hardest to be useful, even if you aren't much compared to your teammates, you still bring something valuable to the table, even if you don't believe it.
@Naruto
Your brain is so filled with love there is no room for anything else and I absolutely adore that, please don't change that.

@Sasuke
Don't be a jerk to your friends, they want to help you. Let them at least try, even just normal, plain encouragement does wonders.

@Sakura
The point is that you try your hardest to be useful, even if you aren't much compared to your teammates, you still bring something valuable to the table, even if you don't believe it.
Im back
[quote name="Shiraki" date="2019-02-25 14:29:52" ] @Naruto Your brain is so filled with love there is no room for anything else and I absolutely adore that, please don't change that. @Sasuke Don't be a jerk to your friends, they want to help you. Let them at least try, even just normal, plain encouragement does wonders. @Sakura The point is that you try your hardest to be useful, even if you aren't much compared to your teammates, you still bring something valuable to the table, even if you don't believe it. [/quote] excellent, some naruto in here wait a minute the account named 'naruto' is friends with the accounts 'sasuke', 'sasori', 'gaara', and 'jiraya'... is this a naruto-themed conspiracy
Shiraki wrote on 2019-02-25 14:29:52:
@Naruto

@Sasuke

@Sakura

excellent, some naruto in here

wait a minute the account named 'naruto' is friends with the accounts 'sasuke', 'sasori', 'gaara', and 'jiraya'...

is this a naruto-themed conspiracy
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Bramblestar

yo do you really have rabies?????
@Bramblestar

yo do you really have rabies?????
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
Time to cry about tlou, rdr2, and some other games again rip

@Joel
@Ellie
@ArthurMorgan
@JohnMarston
@NathanDrake
@RyanClayon
@Connor
@Markus
@ElijahKamski
@GavinReed

I forgot the man with a plan woops
@DutchVanDerLinde

and just because I love them so much

@JacksonKenner
@KlausMikaelson
@ElijahMikaelson
@FreyaMikaelson
Time to cry about tlou, rdr2, and some other games again rip

@Joel
@Ellie
@ArthurMorgan
@JohnMarston
@NathanDrake
@RyanClayon
@Connor
@Markus
@ElijahKamski
@GavinReed

I forgot the man with a plan woops
@DutchVanDerLinde

and just because I love them so much

@JacksonKenner
@KlausMikaelson
@ElijahMikaelson
@FreyaMikaelson
@SaruhikoFushimi
@ReisiMunakata
@MikotoSuoh

... Pretty boys.
@SaruhikoFushimi
@ReisiMunakata
@MikotoSuoh

... Pretty boys.
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
@SusanStoHelit

I love you and you're a buttocks prodding goth Miss Frizzle but please be nicer to your grandad for me ok?
@SusanStoHelit

I love you and you're a buttocks prodding goth Miss Frizzle but please be nicer to your grandad for me ok?
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
@Mario

Why'd you toucha my spaget?
@Mario

Why'd you toucha my spaget?
fr+16
LX75c7E.jpg
@zuko and @legolas
@zuko and @legolas
@Dracula

Bite me :P
@Dracula

Bite me :P
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57