Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 50k Give and Get!
1 2 ... 4025 4026 4027 4028 4029 ... 4127 4128
@Celestja Here you are [item=Vista: Icewarden](on your wishlist) and [item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat](to make up for the rest) —————— Wishlist one this gal here! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=367180&tab=dragon&did=43605752]Link[/url]
@Celestja

Here you are Vista: Icewarden (on your wishlist) and Vista: Conjurer's Hat (to make up for the rest)
——————
Wishlist one this gal here!
Link
da6lagm-4b8222fa-92ec-400b-bced-2df3ffab1693.png
@xxblueexorcistxx some chests :D [item=gilded decorative chest][item=iron treasure chest]x2 wl in sig :>
@xxblueexorcistxx some chests :D

Gilded Decorative Chest Iron Treasure Chest x2

wl in sig :>
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@croix Here's some gold muck! [item=gold muck]x8 Edit: Wishlist in my clan bio
@croix
Here's some gold muck!
Gold Muck x8

Edit: Wishlist in my clan bio
KNyL0p3.png
[s]claim[/s] @Flygo72 [center] [item=scout's cape] [item=mystic sage lantern] [item=golden sage sleeves] [item=crimson rogue cape] [item=pathfinder's cape] [item=marksman's cape] [/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=145434&tab=dragon&did=12138375]Wishlist is with Ostrozka[/url]
claim
@Flygo72
Scout's Cape
Mystic Sage Lantern Golden Sage Sleeves
Crimson Rogue Cape Pathfinder's Cape Marksman's Cape

Wishlist is with Ostrozka
Nature never did betray the heart that loved her - William Wordsworth
BPpOUJu.png
@Kigiku sending you [item=Gilded Decorative Chest][item=Gilded Rose Thorn Crown] Wishlist on profile!
@Kigiku
sending you
Gilded Decorative Chest Gilded Rose Thorn Crown

Wishlist on profile!
3PrXk2A.png
@Shudder Sending: [item=Tincture of Dissolution] [item=Violet Flower Crown] [item=Amethyst Roundhorn] Wishlist on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=323010&tab=dragon&did=33745979] Anilece! [/url]
@Shudder

Sending:
Tincture of Dissolution Violet Flower Crown Amethyst Roundhorn

Wishlist on Anilece!
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@RaynixAura Sending: [item= winter wind][item= Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item= Green Birdskull Wingpiece][item= Green Birdskull Legband] Small wishlist on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=353738&did=44250521&function=edit#bio]Irirangi[/url].. But I'm ok with most things. Go wild. ;w;
@RaynixAura

Sending:
Winter Wind Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Green Birdskull Wingpiece Green Birdskull Legband

Small wishlist on Irirangi.. But I'm ok with most things. Go wild. ;w;
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
@Eindride [center][item=violet flowerfall] [item=tawny antlers] [item=sunburst feathered wings] [item=sunburst tail feathers][/center] (the tail feathers were not on your WL, but the other items meet the 50kt minimum and I was loathe to split the sunburst set myself ;) you may do what you wish with them!) --------------- WL in signature~
@Eindride
Violet Flowerfall Tawny Antlers
Sunburst Feathered Wings Sunburst Tail Feathers

(the tail feathers were not on your WL, but the other items meet the 50kt minimum and I was loathe to split the sunburst set myself ;) you may do what you wish with them!)

WL in signature~
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@Norkia Sending [skin=26143][item= peach plumed jabbot][item= lucky woodtrail][item= blooming woodguard][item= blooming woodtrail][item= blooming woodwing] Wishlist in profile.
@Norkia

Sending Peach Plumed Jabbot Lucky Woodtrail Blooming Woodguard Blooming Woodtrail Blooming Woodwing

Wishlist in profile.
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@LadyChipmunk [item=Pearl Flourish Eye Piece][item=Citrine Flourish Necklace][item=Citrine Flourish Eye Piece][item=Amber Flourish Tail Drape][item=Amber Flourish Necklace] wishlist in signature.
@LadyChipmunk

Pearl Flourish Eye Piece Citrine Flourish Necklace Citrine Flourish Eye Piece Amber Flourish Tail Drape Amber Flourish Necklace

wishlist in signature.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
1 2 ... 4025 4026 4027 4028 4029 ... 4127 4128