Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | THE BLACK PARADE IS DEAD [sign up week]
1 2
[center][b]WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE[/center][/b][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f3/f9/5b/f3f95bfca9f7d1c41204160e30e7c2df.jpg[/img] the black parade is now dead we need more members to bring it back alive if you are a fellow mcr fan then you know what i'm talking about and this game will be very easy for you if your not a fan and you have no clue what i'm talking about you probably shouldn't play this game (i'm not saying you can't play) this game is a question game for example :how many people are in mcr? anybody who answered 5 would be correct the object is to "join the black parade" which means i want to know how many people will join the black parade how to join :ping me and i will try and send you a message as soon as i can that includes a question if you get the question right you joined the black parade if you get the question wrong you are not able to join [b]THAT SPECIFIC DAY[/b] [b][i]BUT[/i][/b] you may try again the next day with a new question
WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE
f3f95bfca9f7d1c41204160e30e7c2df.jpg

the black parade is now dead we need more members to bring it back alive if you are a fellow mcr fan then you know what i'm talking about and this game will be very easy for you if your not a fan and you have no clue what i'm talking about you probably shouldn't play this game (i'm not saying you can't play)

this game is a question game for example :how many people are in mcr? anybody who answered 5 would be correct

the object is to "join the black parade" which means i want to know how many people will join the black parade

how to join :ping me and i will try and send you a message as soon as i can that includes a question

if you get the question right you joined the black parade
if you get the question wrong you are not able to join THAT SPECIFIC DAY BUT you may try again the next day with a new question
190447.jpgimagesCA05V0CJ.jpgrainbow_dash_as_gothic_by_emichaca-d52aan7.png
all week long is sign up week so ping me and i'll try and send a question your way

all week long is sign up week so ping me and i'll try and send a question your way

if you have any questions just ping me @viper371 with your question in the same post
if you have any questions just ping me @viper371 with your question in the same post
one more thing that is probably helpful i am 3 hours ahead of fr time and i have school during this week until around 16:00 fr time
one more thing that is probably helpful i am 3 hours ahead of fr time and i have school during this week until around 16:00 fr time
bump
bump
BuMb
BuMb
the winner will win a prize of 20,000 treasure
second place receives a hibernal starbear or a graveyard guardian
and third place receives a cragbacked bouldursa
the winner will win a prize of 20,000 treasure
second place receives a hibernal starbear or a graveyard guardian
and third place receives a cragbacked bouldursa
@viper371

Khajiit will be the saviour of the beaten, the broken and the damned.
@viper371

Khajiit will be the saviour of the beaten, the broken and the damned.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
thank you finally someone understands give me a few minutes @BittytheKhajiit
thank you finally someone understands give me a few minutes @BittytheKhajiit
@viper371
Why not! I'd like to join the Black Parade
@viper371
Why not! I'd like to join the Black Parade
1 2