Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Wandering Marshmallow (Pass-on derg)
@BrazenIron
WanderMallow had a wonderful time with the Ishtar wind clan, and now is on the shadow domain with @Darkfall ^-^
@BrazenIron
WanderMallow had a wonderful time with the Ishtar wind clan, and now is on the shadow domain with @Darkfall ^-^
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
@Swimpuku
@Kenaeshia

Ye 'ave been added to the ping list!

Oh and feel free to join this game if you wish, @omg and @AnnaBelinda
@Swimpuku
@Kenaeshia

Ye 'ave been added to the ping list!

Oh and feel free to join this game if you wish, @omg and @AnnaBelinda
@BrazenIron

This is a great idea! I think I'll have a go with Marshmallow.
@BrazenIron

This is a great idea! I think I'll have a go with Marshmallow.
gliGNxy.png
Can I join this game?
@BrazenIron
Can I join this game?
@BrazenIron
@AnnaBelinda
@scomeau

ANNNNNDDDDD you have been ADDED!

HOORAH!
@AnnaBelinda
@scomeau

ANNNNNDDDDD you have been ADDED!

HOORAH!
Pardon if I take ages to pass him on, as I told the person who sent him on to our lair I have some pretty intense writers block right now. Along with that, we've been grieving over the loss of one of our dogs so I've only been coming on to do the daily stuff on FR.

If I don't have anything by the end of the week I'll just pass him on to the next person.
Pardon if I take ages to pass him on, as I told the person who sent him on to our lair I have some pretty intense writers block right now. Along with that, we've been grieving over the loss of one of our dogs so I've only been coming on to do the daily stuff on FR.

If I don't have anything by the end of the week I'll just pass him on to the next person.
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
May I be added to the list of takers, please?
May I be added to the list of takers, please?
6nBRDs1.pngyKp0KRf.png
Right. I'm gonna go ahead and pass him on. I seriously can't think of anything to write because of this goofy block and I'm still too mopey over the loss to do much other than gathering. Sorry about that, guys.

I'm sure I'll ask to be on the pinglist later when this all blows over but for now I just haven't been in the mood.
Right. I'm gonna go ahead and pass him on. I seriously can't think of anything to write because of this goofy block and I'm still too mopey over the loss to do much other than gathering. Sorry about that, guys.

I'm sure I'll ask to be on the pinglist later when this all blows over but for now I just haven't been in the mood.
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
(Oops AGAIN with the forgetting to check in)

@PantherTheRogue
Of course! you have been added.

@Darkfall
D: Oh that's terrible about your dog. My sympathy to you.

If you want to join again later just let me know.
(Oops AGAIN with the forgetting to check in)

@PantherTheRogue
Of course! you have been added.

@Darkfall
D: Oh that's terrible about your dog. My sympathy to you.

If you want to join again later just let me know.
@Swimpuku @Kenaeshia @AnnaBelinda @scomeau @PantherTheRogue @Shogo @KaidaStrife @DoppelBia @BrazenIron

I bred WanderMallow while he was in my lair, so if anyone wants the one of the hatchlings, just send a CR request for one treasure. Frenn and Hallani are up for grabs; I'm keeping Eltym. No exalting, please. :)
@Swimpuku @Kenaeshia @AnnaBelinda @scomeau @PantherTheRogue @Shogo @KaidaStrife @DoppelBia @BrazenIron

I bred WanderMallow while he was in my lair, so if anyone wants the one of the hatchlings, just send a CR request for one treasure. Frenn and Hallani are up for grabs; I'm keeping Eltym. No exalting, please. :)
MKMP7Ba.png