Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar above you!
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 354 355
@Sonora 10/10 Very pretty dragon in my view. As you can tell, your vista also matches the colors on her. ;)
@Sonora 10/10 Very pretty dragon in my view. As you can tell, your vista also matches the colors on her. ;)
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@TimeOblivion
9/10, I think the dragon and vista go really well together! The colour contrast going on looks really good. ^^
Only reason I didn't give 10/10 is because I'm not a huge fan of Circuit, hahah.
@TimeOblivion
9/10, I think the dragon and vista go really well together! The colour contrast going on looks really good. ^^
Only reason I didn't give 10/10 is because I'm not a huge fan of Circuit, hahah.
P0QFcvZ.png
@Vulpess
It looks mysterious and like a vulture, very fitting! I love that lace headpiece, too! Just the colour scheme in contrast to the vista is not really my thing, so 8/10
@Vulpess
It looks mysterious and like a vulture, very fitting! I love that lace headpiece, too! Just the colour scheme in contrast to the vista is not really my thing, so 8/10
ZVpCPil.png
@AthenaCorvus

9/10

The colors on your Spiral look amazing with each other, and it fits well with your signature and vista, too! The only thing I would suggest is taking the googles away, as the yellow doesn't really contrast well with the blues your Spiral has. But it isn't that bad, so I'm giving you a 9 out of 10.
@AthenaCorvus

9/10

The colors on your Spiral look amazing with each other, and it fits well with your signature and vista, too! The only thing I would suggest is taking the googles away, as the yellow doesn't really contrast well with the blues your Spiral has. But it isn't that bad, so I'm giving you a 9 out of 10.
@Pandacow
9/10
I love how everything matches everything else but the frog just... Nah.
@Pandacow
9/10
I love how everything matches everything else but the frog just... Nah.
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Yoaisami

7/10
Lovely little Fae~
@Yoaisami

7/10
Lovely little Fae~
8aQ4ckm.gif
@ScribePuffin
8/10
Everything fits well except the eyes (the eyes do fit well tho if you stare at it for a while)
@ScribePuffin
8/10
Everything fits well except the eyes (the eyes do fit well tho if you stare at it for a while)
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Yoaisami 8/10 Your avatar is so cute! You should certainly get a vista to match <3
@Yoaisami 8/10 Your avatar is so cute! You should certainly get a vista to match <3
BhWDcLm.png
@Typhoom
So coool! love pearlies and the deserty style is looks great! 9/10 Just not a fan of eye drapes
@Typhoom
So coool! love pearlies and the deserty style is looks great! 9/10 Just not a fan of eye drapes
@KiwiDemonHunter 8/10 :0 I love your dragon and vista, but the colors just don't match. :( I love your tidelord signature though!!!
@KiwiDemonHunter 8/10 :0 I love your dragon and vista, but the colors just don't match. :( I love your tidelord signature though!!!
tumblr_oodj05BDVO1w7gb78o1_75sq.gif
| sai, she/her | enfp | -3 FR time | wishlist |
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 354 355