Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Twist a Wish
1 2 3 4
Welcome to Twist a Wish! This is actually a game that I found on another forum, but I thought it would be fun to try it here.

Okay, so one person will post a wish (it doesn't have to be something you actually wish). The next person will twist it so that it goes horribly wrong, or at least not as expected. Then they'll post their own wish. Here's an example:

First person - I wish I could fly.
Second person - You can fly, but you traded your legs for your new wings and can no longer walk.
I wish dragons were real.

I'll start:
I wish that I didn't have to go to school.
Welcome to Twist a Wish! This is actually a game that I found on another forum, but I thought it would be fun to try it here.

Okay, so one person will post a wish (it doesn't have to be something you actually wish). The next person will twist it so that it goes horribly wrong, or at least not as expected. Then they'll post their own wish. Here's an example:

First person - I wish I could fly.
Second person - You can fly, but you traded your legs for your new wings and can no longer walk.
I wish dragons were real.

I'll start:
I wish that I didn't have to go to school.
@Mentinio You don't have to go to school, but you have jury duty 3 hours away every three days.

I wish I could godtier.
@Mentinio You don't have to go to school, but you have jury duty 3 hours away every three days.

I wish I could godtier.
tumblr_n10pv6k3hm1sa45sbo8_500.gif
@DWMAmeister

You achieve god tier, but you immediately die a just death.

I wish I had a cute kitten.
@DWMAmeister

You achieve god tier, but you immediately die a just death.

I wish I had a cute kitten.
@Lygrim you get a cute kitten, but it's possessed by an evil spirit.

I wish for the Percy Jackson series to have better movies.
@Lygrim you get a cute kitten, but it's possessed by an evil spirit.

I wish for the Percy Jackson series to have better movies.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Everyone in Hollywood works towards creating better Percy Jackson movies. However, so much effort and money is put into those movies that work on every other movie is halted, causing the economy to crash.

I wish that I could pause time.
Everyone in Hollywood works towards creating better Percy Jackson movies. However, so much effort and money is put into those movies that work on every other movie is halted, causing the economy to crash.

I wish that I could pause time.
MKMP7Ba.png
granted but now your stuck in your favorite anime

I wish for more chocolate
granted but now your stuck in your favorite anime

I wish for more chocolate
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
You receive hundreds of chocolate bars but they are all sugar and fat free.

I wish for a banana.
You receive hundreds of chocolate bars but they are all sugar and fat free.

I wish for a banana.
battle-of-the-bay-better-BETTER-version.gif
granted but the banana tries to eat you

I wish for all spiders to die
granted but the banana tries to eat you

I wish for all spiders to die
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
Granted, you are now a spider.

I wish that solid snake from the metal gear series was real and he could hang out with me 24/7.
Granted, you are now a spider.

I wish that solid snake from the metal gear series was real and he could hang out with me 24/7.
He is real and becomes your best friend. However, he's so cool that someone ends up kidnapping him.

I wish I never got tired.
He is real and becomes your best friend. However, he's so cool that someone ends up kidnapping him.

I wish I never got tired.
1 2 3 4