Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Help me name my dragons?(20kt reward) :)
1 2 3 4 5 6
6 & 7: Seafoam and Medley/Melody?

10. Carmine? The color Carmine is definitely darker than your dragon though....
6 & 7: Seafoam and Medley/Melody?

10. Carmine? The color Carmine is definitely darker than your dragon though....
@SnowAnubis For this guy Zephyrus Iris had a kid with him[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6829973] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68300/6829973_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SnowAnubis For this guy Zephyrus Iris had a kid with him
6829973_350.png
qe7N2ik.png
1: Scourge
2: Artemis (Greek goddess of the hunt and wild animals)
4: Pan
1: Scourge
2: Artemis (Greek goddess of the hunt and wild animals)
4: Pan
1. Skjalm

Old Danish name of unknown meaning and origin - One suggestion is that it is connected to the German word Schelm: Old High German scalmo, scelmo = 'carrion, plague'
Middle High German schalm(e), schelm(e) = 'carrion, plague' and 'scammer, beguiler' Modern High German Schelm = 'scammer, beguiler' and 'rogue, jester'

2. Anaya

Name of unknown origin and meaning Theories include: 1) Female use of the Hebrew male name עֲנָיָה ('Anayah) meaning 'Yahweh answers' 2) Sanskrit name meaning 'completely free'

4. Deimos or Coeus

I actually thought it would suit to Iris, even if Deimos is the personification of terror in greek mythology :"D

Coeus was one of the Titans

11. Aodh

Scottish name derived from Old Irish áed = 'fire'
1. Skjalm

Old Danish name of unknown meaning and origin - One suggestion is that it is connected to the German word Schelm: Old High German scalmo, scelmo = 'carrion, plague'
Middle High German schalm(e), schelm(e) = 'carrion, plague' and 'scammer, beguiler' Modern High German Schelm = 'scammer, beguiler' and 'rogue, jester'

2. Anaya

Name of unknown origin and meaning Theories include: 1) Female use of the Hebrew male name עֲנָיָה ('Anayah) meaning 'Yahweh answers' 2) Sanskrit name meaning 'completely free'

4. Deimos or Coeus

I actually thought it would suit to Iris, even if Deimos is the personification of terror in greek mythology :"D

Coeus was one of the Titans

11. Aodh

Scottish name derived from Old Irish áed = 'fire'
@SnowAnubis

2 - All I could think of when I saw her were Naiads. There are a lot of names there that I think would work but, personal favourites for her Anippe, Diopatre, Moria, and Orseis

4 - Hm, well not sure about Greek or Roman but he really looks like an Egyptian to me, like Osiris or Horus

6 & 7 - Poseidon and Amphitrite, maybe? I mean, a bit well used--but used for a reason!

11 - I had a chinchilla for a while called Aso, after a volcano, and I think it suits this feller
@SnowAnubis

2 - All I could think of when I saw her were Naiads. There are a lot of names there that I think would work but, personal favourites for her Anippe, Diopatre, Moria, and Orseis

4 - Hm, well not sure about Greek or Roman but he really looks like an Egyptian to me, like Osiris or Horus

6 & 7 - Poseidon and Amphitrite, maybe? I mean, a bit well used--but used for a reason!

11 - I had a chinchilla for a while called Aso, after a volcano, and I think it suits this feller
sigad_by_sketchysituation-d8hmrf5.jpg
#1 Eczema, leukemia, SmallPox, and cancer

#2 Pahoja (Men Grey snow)

#11 Lua pele, pele, ahi'ai honua (ALL means Volcano

@SnowAnubis
#1 Eczema, leukemia, SmallPox, and cancer

#2 Pahoja (Men Grey snow)

#11 Lua pele, pele, ahi'ai honua (ALL means Volcano

@SnowAnubis
1. Virus
2. Avia
3. Lysander
4. Apollo
6. Brine
7. Coral
8. Venus
9. Veronica
10. Cecil

@SnowAnubis
1. Virus
2. Avia
3. Lysander
4. Apollo
6. Brine
7. Coral
8. Venus
9. Veronica
10. Cecil

@SnowAnubis
w2N3au9.png
2. Aura (Titaness of the breeze and the fresh, cool air of early morning.)
3. Hedylogos (god of sweet talk and flattery)
4. Helios (titan of the sun and guardian of oaths)
6. Oceanus (Titan of the all-encircling river Oceans around the earth, the fount of all the Earth's fresh-water.)
8. Eros (God of love & procreation)
11. Hephaestus (god of fire metalworking & crafts)
13. Byte or Aether

(Most of them are Greek mythology related because I'm a giant dork over that stuff.)
2. Aura (Titaness of the breeze and the fresh, cool air of early morning.)
3. Hedylogos (god of sweet talk and flattery)
4. Helios (titan of the sun and guardian of oaths)
6. Oceanus (Titan of the all-encircling river Oceans around the earth, the fount of all the Earth's fresh-water.)
8. Eros (God of love & procreation)
11. Hephaestus (god of fire metalworking & crafts)
13. Byte or Aether

(Most of them are Greek mythology related because I'm a giant dork over that stuff.)
y'all ever read marvel comics?
@Tanagwal @Nelluiyn @sallymay6 @AviatorPi Thanks for the suggestions, but I'll have to pass :) @Flareth I like the name Melody, but I'm afraid I already have a pair who have music-relarted names, thanks anyway! @shadowsspy I actually already have a dragon named Zephyr, so I'll have to pass! @Stumbling Anaya is a lovely name! Expect 20kt in just a moment :) @SketchySituation I'm a fan of egyptian gods as well! (My username probably gives that away c: ) I liked the names you suggested for #4, but I'm afraid neither of them really "fit" him, thanks though! @marknuuuttttt [s]Is that an Roosterteeth inspired name I see ;)[/s] And I definitely also a huge mythology dork as well! I really like the name Helios, and though its not one of the dragons listed, I think that would be the perfect name for this boy of mine! ♥ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7193323] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71934/7193323_350.png[/img] [/url] Expect your 20kt in a second! Also, what is the meaning behind the names you suggested for #13 (if there is any)?
@Tanagwal @Nelluiyn @sallymay6 @AviatorPi
Thanks for the suggestions, but I'll have to pass :)

@Flareth
I like the name Melody, but I'm afraid I already have a pair who have music-relarted names, thanks anyway!

@shadowsspy
I actually already have a dragon named Zephyr, so I'll have to pass!

@Stumbling
Anaya is a lovely name! Expect 20kt in just a moment :)

@SketchySituation
I'm a fan of egyptian gods as well! (My username probably gives that away c: ) I liked the names you suggested for #4, but I'm afraid neither of them really "fit" him, thanks though!

@marknuuuttttt
Is that an Roosterteeth inspired name I see ;) And I definitely also a huge mythology dork as well! I really like the name Helios, and though its not one of the dragons listed, I think that would be the perfect name for this boy of mine! ♥

7193323_350.png
Expect your 20kt in a second!
Also, what is the meaning behind the names you suggested for #13 (if there is any)?
y9ugvs5.gif
@snowanubis

1. Lefu, Mahalath, Azmaveth, Kritanta, Thanatos, Sykdom, Bolezen, Veikindi
3. Emir, Ronith, Absalom, Ailin, Iorweth, Irving
4. Osiris, Aalok, Abiel, Artemis, Elijah, Deo, Devipriya
@snowanubis

1. Lefu, Mahalath, Azmaveth, Kritanta, Thanatos, Sykdom, Bolezen, Veikindi
3. Emir, Ronith, Absalom, Ailin, Iorweth, Irving
4. Osiris, Aalok, Abiel, Artemis, Elijah, Deo, Devipriya
I06KedT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6