Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | TWEWY Mafia [day 5]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
You wake up with the taste of asphalt in your mouth. You are lying facedown on a road, and the sound of people is all around you. As you get up, you notice eleven other people sitting on the crosswalk. You look around, and recognize your surroundings: scramble crossing, Shibuya.
“Oh good, you’re all awake.”
Everyone turns around. A girl is standing behind you. She has a black leather jacket on over a pink tank top, red sleeveless gloves, black converse, pink legwarmers, black denim shorts, and pink streaks in her light brown hair.
“Welcome to the Underground, or the UG.” She smiles at you, but it’s a cold, predatory smile. “My name is Rika, and I’m the Game Master of this session.” “Game Master? What do you mean? And what is the UG?” someone asks. She keeps smiling, and replies: “The UG is the stage for the Reapers’ Game,” a few people gasp. “...and it sounds like some of you have heard about that before. For those of you who haven’t, the Reapers’ Game is an event that takes place in this alternate version of Shibuya. The players-that’s you-have to survive for a week, while the reapers try to erase you. At least, those are the normal rules. My superiors got bored with those rules, so we’ve decided to switch it up a little.”
“This game has no time limit. And two among your numbers are reapers!” Following her startling proclamation is a collective gasp, and then frantic babbling. “Shut it!” she yells, losing her calm demeanor. “As I was saying, two of the twelve people here are reapers. And it’s up to the ten players here to determine who those reapers are, and erase them.” “You mean...kill them?” someone stammers. Rika turns and looks in their direction. “If that idea makes you feel squeamish, then I’ll just have my minions erase them for you.” She holds out a hand, and two fox-like monsters appear. They look like normal foxes, except for the strange tattoo-like markings covering their bodies, and the aura of malice they emit. “All you have to do is vote on someone to erase, and they’ll get the deed done. Well, I’ll let you get used to your surroundings.” she says, and then Rika and her foxes disappear in a flash of light. Everyone is looking around suspiciously, when there is a collective beep. You realize it is a text, and pull out your phone. “Find and erase the two reapers hidden among you. Fail and be erased. -Rika”
You wake up with the taste of asphalt in your mouth. You are lying facedown on a road, and the sound of people is all around you. As you get up, you notice eleven other people sitting on the crosswalk. You look around, and recognize your surroundings: scramble crossing, Shibuya.
“Oh good, you’re all awake.”
Everyone turns around. A girl is standing behind you. She has a black leather jacket on over a pink tank top, red sleeveless gloves, black converse, pink legwarmers, black denim shorts, and pink streaks in her light brown hair.
“Welcome to the Underground, or the UG.” She smiles at you, but it’s a cold, predatory smile. “My name is Rika, and I’m the Game Master of this session.” “Game Master? What do you mean? And what is the UG?” someone asks. She keeps smiling, and replies: “The UG is the stage for the Reapers’ Game,” a few people gasp. “...and it sounds like some of you have heard about that before. For those of you who haven’t, the Reapers’ Game is an event that takes place in this alternate version of Shibuya. The players-that’s you-have to survive for a week, while the reapers try to erase you. At least, those are the normal rules. My superiors got bored with those rules, so we’ve decided to switch it up a little.”
“This game has no time limit. And two among your numbers are reapers!” Following her startling proclamation is a collective gasp, and then frantic babbling. “Shut it!” she yells, losing her calm demeanor. “As I was saying, two of the twelve people here are reapers. And it’s up to the ten players here to determine who those reapers are, and erase them.” “You mean...kill them?” someone stammers. Rika turns and looks in their direction. “If that idea makes you feel squeamish, then I’ll just have my minions erase them for you.” She holds out a hand, and two fox-like monsters appear. They look like normal foxes, except for the strange tattoo-like markings covering their bodies, and the aura of malice they emit. “All you have to do is vote on someone to erase, and they’ll get the deed done. Well, I’ll let you get used to your surroundings.” she says, and then Rika and her foxes disappear in a flash of light. Everyone is looking around suspiciously, when there is a collective beep. You realize it is a text, and pull out your phone. “Find and erase the two reapers hidden among you. Fail and be erased. -Rika”
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
Start of the first day. ABSOLUTELY NO POSTING until 19:00 August 23rd FR time.
Players with night actions, please PM me!
@ChibiKittens @EmberTheSkywing @Stormagedon @LadyPlague @Sukio @AviatorPi @iwollfy @SketchySituation @Orbitz @shynereid @Aureumdraconem@Amalya
Start of the first day. ABSOLUTELY NO POSTING until 19:00 August 23rd FR time.
Players with night actions, please PM me!
@ChibiKittens @EmberTheSkywing @Stormagedon @LadyPlague @Sukio @AviatorPi @iwollfy @SketchySituation @Orbitz @shynereid @Aureumdraconem@Amalya
You wake up, and notice a cat pedant lying in a pool of blood on the ground. Your cell bees, and the resulting text says: ChibiKittens has just been erased.
Begining of day 1. You may now post in this thread.
EDIT: Forgot to mention that ChibiKittens was an ordinary player.
You wake up, and notice a cat pedant lying in a pool of blood on the ground. Your cell bees, and the resulting text says: ChibiKittens has just been erased.
Begining of day 1. You may now post in this thread.
EDIT: Forgot to mention that ChibiKittens was an ordinary player.
Stormagedon paled at the sight of blood. She had an irrational fear of death, and fiddled with one of her braids to distract her from what was before her.
"Well, it seems like if there are clues, they are hidden very well.. We'll have to pick our brains to solve this."
Stormagedon paled at the sight of blood. She had an irrational fear of death, and fiddled with one of her braids to distract her from what was before her.
"Well, it seems like if there are clues, they are hidden very well.. We'll have to pick our brains to solve this."
Wolfy smiled at the sight. Not because she enjoyed this scene because it was ironic. "Cats always end up leaving this much blood." She joked, trying to brighten the mood.
Wolfy smiled at the sight. Not because she enjoyed this scene because it was ironic. "Cats always end up leaving this much blood." She joked, trying to brighten the mood.
Aura forced out a halfhearted, uneasy laugh. She crouched over the cat pendant but could not bring herself to pick it up. "I agree with both of you," she said, "but we really do need to figure out what to do." Aura stood back up and backed away, " I barely even knew her..." she mumbled.
Aura forced out a halfhearted, uneasy laugh. She crouched over the cat pendant but could not bring herself to pick it up. "I agree with both of you," she said, "but we really do need to figure out what to do." Aura stood back up and backed away, " I barely even knew her..." she mumbled.
Amalya ran to Aura's side, shaking a little. She said nothing, but stared at the pool of blood that had been left behind.
"Ah, um," she began, her voice wavering. "Are w-we supposed to find the reapers now?" She bit her lip, her gaze still on the pendant.
Amalya ran to Aura's side, shaking a little. She said nothing, but stared at the pool of blood that had been left behind.
"Ah, um," she began, her voice wavering. "Are w-we supposed to find the reapers now?" She bit her lip, her gaze still on the pendant.
Sukio Slowly woke up and his memory was completely a blur. He had no idea where he was and completely forgotten what ever happen yesterday. He completely totally didn't give a two cents and just decided to be quite and observe. All sukio wanted was to get the heck out this game. He noticed everyone was fixed on the blood and the pendant. Listening to his music he realized the music was fully changed and he cursed in his mind for this was going to drive him crazy.

He totally had nothing to say so he walked passed everyone and up to the pendant and picked it up. It took a couple minutes to pick it because his strait jacket covered his long arms and hands. finally he managed to pick it up and turn around to show them all.

"Well I know this belonged to Chibi..." His tone was very bold and honest. "I don't recall if anyone knows exactly any clues to set us on the right track?"
Sukio Slowly woke up and his memory was completely a blur. He had no idea where he was and completely forgotten what ever happen yesterday. He completely totally didn't give a two cents and just decided to be quite and observe. All sukio wanted was to get the heck out this game. He noticed everyone was fixed on the blood and the pendant. Listening to his music he realized the music was fully changed and he cursed in his mind for this was going to drive him crazy.

He totally had nothing to say so he walked passed everyone and up to the pendant and picked it up. It took a couple minutes to pick it because his strait jacket covered his long arms and hands. finally he managed to pick it up and turn around to show them all.

"Well I know this belonged to Chibi..." His tone was very bold and honest. "I don't recall if anyone knows exactly any clues to set us on the right track?"
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
"Well well, this is an unpleasant scene."
You turn around and notice Rika standing right behind you, with a sadistic smile on her face. You immediately start backing away.
"Now now, I'm not going to hurt you, there's no need to look so scared!" she insists. "Not that I can say the same for the other two reapers hidden among your number. If you can't find and erase them, I'm afraid you're pretty much done for."
She starts to walk away, as she does so she calls over her shoulder. "Remember, if you want someone erased, all you have to say is "I vote for (insert name here)", and whoever gets the most votes will snuff it."
"Well well, this is an unpleasant scene."
You turn around and notice Rika standing right behind you, with a sadistic smile on her face. You immediately start backing away.
"Now now, I'm not going to hurt you, there's no need to look so scared!" she insists. "Not that I can say the same for the other two reapers hidden among your number. If you can't find and erase them, I'm afraid you're pretty much done for."
She starts to walk away, as she does so she calls over her shoulder. "Remember, if you want someone erased, all you have to say is "I vote for (insert name here)", and whoever gets the most votes will snuff it."
"I'm not voting for anyone!" Wollfy said quickly. "I don't have enough evidence." She said straightening her gloves. "Toss me that pendent!"
"I'm not voting for anyone!" Wollfy said quickly. "I don't have enough evidence." She said straightening her gloves. "Toss me that pendent!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9