Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Royals and Citizens, Allies and Enemies
This thread will be like a diary for your kingdom
Is a game about FR (it is divided in two parts -In lair game- and -Outside lair game- you need to be part of both), a bit difficult, maybe?

How to play? (in lair game):
-You select a -Royal Line- in your lair (A King and a Queen)
-They cant breed with other dragons, only with they selected mate (If they had babies before they dont count)
-Each time they have Hatchlings you only can have one and Exalt the others
-The selected son or daughter will be the Prince or Princess
-Both dragons (The King and Queen) can have more hatchlings but only one of their first nest can be the Prince or Princess, the others dont count to be part of the -Royal Line-
-When the Prince or Princess grow up you need Exalt both (Dad and Mom) because they need to be dead and then their heir will take its place
-Select a Mate for the heir and restart all again

Exceptions and permissions (In lair game):
-You can keep two hatchlings in any nest if
You have to put to the hatchling a name with a low meaning (Like Mud, Earth, Fly or something like that XD, you can use words in other language or an invented word, you have to write the meaning in the bio)
That dragon can't use apparel or breed until its Royal bro or sis is dead (Exalted) (When that happens you can change its name)
-You can keep a King or Queen of any generation if
You have to exalt its mate and then that dragon will be free forever XD
You can make this each two generations (Gen1: You keep the Queen, Gen2: You HAVE to exalt both, Gen3: You HAVE to exalt both, Gen4: You keep the King)
-If your -Royal Line- can have hatchling each 20-35 days
You can keep the King and Queen for other nest and then Exalt
More in the Ally section of -Outside Lair game-

How to play? (Outside lair game):
Allies:
-At the start all the other lairs are your Enemies
-To make a ally both need to exchange a -Royal Line- dragon, in this case you can make the dragon of the second nest the heir (Or other dragon of the first nest remember you can keep two)
-The dragon need be named
-A dragon of your -Royal Line- and the one of your Ally -Royal Line- will be mates for that Generation
-When you have a ally both can exchange dragons of the -Royal Line- each Generation and you Ally can care your last King and Queen for one Generation so you dont have to exalt (the same with the hatchlings) (after that generation your can get you dragons back and nothing will happen, you dont need exalt)
-You can make a Ally a Enemy any time with a War declaration
Enemies:
-The enemies can have a War
-Each war will last for 1 Week
-The winner will get something of the other (a -Royal Line- dragon, Treasure, Food or just stole your Queen or King)
How to have a war?:
-You need send a war declaration to the other lair then send me a PM
-Select the day when the war will start
-Select something as a Prize and the game (like a contest)
Types of war:
Strength War
-Each side select a dragon of level 1 and train it for a week, the dragon with a higher level will win
Survivors War
-Each side will have 2 days to get a lot of food, they cant gather food or buy food items for a week, the side with more feed dragons will win (they need to send me a photo of their food levels daily)
Ally's war
-Each side ask their allies for help, then each ally will select a dragon of level one and train him for a week, the side with higher leveled dragons will win

War Mode - Original
-The wars types are the same
-You need to select only one prize
-When you win you get your prize and that is all everyone happy :3

War Mode - Conquert
-The wars types are the same (May change in a future)
-Win and Conquest someone Kingdom for a week
-You can ask for a amount of money (No more than 1000 Treasures daily)
-You can ask for a amount of food (Any but please, dont say 1000000 of Food XD)
-You can take females and breed them with one of your males and keep her hatchlings (Like in the real wars... if you know what i am talking about XD, females need be RTB and your male too, when you conquert someones kingdom you only have a week)

How i can change my mode?
-Just ask me to switch your actual mode
-If you are Conquert mode and are in a war with a Original mode both need to select the same war mode (Did you understand this? XD)

I want participate!!
Good for you!!, send me a PM or post the follow information
Name:
Element:
Which dragon will be part of your -Royal Line?-:
War Mode?:
This thread will be like a diary for your kingdom
Is a game about FR (it is divided in two parts -In lair game- and -Outside lair game- you need to be part of both), a bit difficult, maybe?

How to play? (in lair game):
-You select a -Royal Line- in your lair (A King and a Queen)
-They cant breed with other dragons, only with they selected mate (If they had babies before they dont count)
-Each time they have Hatchlings you only can have one and Exalt the others
-The selected son or daughter will be the Prince or Princess
-Both dragons (The King and Queen) can have more hatchlings but only one of their first nest can be the Prince or Princess, the others dont count to be part of the -Royal Line-
-When the Prince or Princess grow up you need Exalt both (Dad and Mom) because they need to be dead and then their heir will take its place
-Select a Mate for the heir and restart all again

Exceptions and permissions (In lair game):
-You can keep two hatchlings in any nest if
You have to put to the hatchling a name with a low meaning (Like Mud, Earth, Fly or something like that XD, you can use words in other language or an invented word, you have to write the meaning in the bio)
That dragon can't use apparel or breed until its Royal bro or sis is dead (Exalted) (When that happens you can change its name)
-You can keep a King or Queen of any generation if
You have to exalt its mate and then that dragon will be free forever XD
You can make this each two generations (Gen1: You keep the Queen, Gen2: You HAVE to exalt both, Gen3: You HAVE to exalt both, Gen4: You keep the King)
-If your -Royal Line- can have hatchling each 20-35 days
You can keep the King and Queen for other nest and then Exalt
More in the Ally section of -Outside Lair game-

How to play? (Outside lair game):
Allies:
-At the start all the other lairs are your Enemies
-To make a ally both need to exchange a -Royal Line- dragon, in this case you can make the dragon of the second nest the heir (Or other dragon of the first nest remember you can keep two)
-The dragon need be named
-A dragon of your -Royal Line- and the one of your Ally -Royal Line- will be mates for that Generation
-When you have a ally both can exchange dragons of the -Royal Line- each Generation and you Ally can care your last King and Queen for one Generation so you dont have to exalt (the same with the hatchlings) (after that generation your can get you dragons back and nothing will happen, you dont need exalt)
-You can make a Ally a Enemy any time with a War declaration
Enemies:
-The enemies can have a War
-Each war will last for 1 Week
-The winner will get something of the other (a -Royal Line- dragon, Treasure, Food or just stole your Queen or King)
How to have a war?:
-You need send a war declaration to the other lair then send me a PM
-Select the day when the war will start
-Select something as a Prize and the game (like a contest)
Types of war:
Strength War
-Each side select a dragon of level 1 and train it for a week, the dragon with a higher level will win
Survivors War
-Each side will have 2 days to get a lot of food, they cant gather food or buy food items for a week, the side with more feed dragons will win (they need to send me a photo of their food levels daily)
Ally's war
-Each side ask their allies for help, then each ally will select a dragon of level one and train him for a week, the side with higher leveled dragons will win

War Mode - Original
-The wars types are the same
-You need to select only one prize
-When you win you get your prize and that is all everyone happy :3

War Mode - Conquert
-The wars types are the same (May change in a future)
-Win and Conquest someone Kingdom for a week
-You can ask for a amount of money (No more than 1000 Treasures daily)
-You can ask for a amount of food (Any but please, dont say 1000000 of Food XD)
-You can take females and breed them with one of your males and keep her hatchlings (Like in the real wars... if you know what i am talking about XD, females need be RTB and your male too, when you conquert someones kingdom you only have a week)

How i can change my mode?
-Just ask me to switch your actual mode
-If you are Conquert mode and are in a war with a Original mode both need to select the same war mode (Did you understand this? XD)

I want participate!!
Good for you!!, send me a PM or post the follow information
Name:
Element:
War Mode?:
I am: ONline OFFline
u6Vlj4L.png
[b]Participating lairs:[/b] [quote]@NanciuX [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/lightning_banner.png[/img] [b]-Royal Line-[/b] [b]Gen1[/b] (Keep Queen) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/48122/4812158.png[/img]+[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/44692/4469122.png[/img]=[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/54295/5429422.png[/img] [b]Gen2[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/54295/5429422.png[/img]+ [b]Allies:[/b] NA [b]Enemies:[/b] Laurry [b]War Mode:[/b] Original [b]Won Fights:[/b] 0 [b]Fights Lost:[/b] 0[/quote] [quote]@Laurry [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/ice_banner.png[/img] [b]-Royal Line-[/b] [b]Gen1[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/54377/5437618.png[/img]+[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/54254/5425361.png[/img] [b]Allies:[/b] NA [b]Enemies:[/b] NanciuX [b]War Mode:[/b] Original [b]Won Fights:[/b] 0 [b]Fights Lost:[/b] 0[/quote]
Participating lairs:
Quote:
@NanciuX
lightning_banner.png
-Royal Line-
Gen1 (Keep Queen)
4812158.png+4469122.png=5429422.png
Gen2
5429422.png+
Allies: NA
Enemies: Laurry
War Mode: Original
Won Fights: 0
Fights Lost: 0
Quote:
@Laurry
ice_banner.png
-Royal Line-
Gen1
5437618.png+5425361.png
Allies: NA
Enemies: NanciuX
War Mode: Original
Won Fights: 0
Fights Lost: 0
u6Vlj4L.png
@NanciuX Oh man this looks so fun! Name: Laurry Element: Ice Which dragon will be part of your -Royal Line?-: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5437618] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54377/5437618_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5425361] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54254/5425361_350.png[/img] [/url] I think I'll make mine a matriarchy, so all heir babies will be female :D EDIT: Oh let me know if you want me to delete this post afterwards so it doesn't clutter the thread!
@NanciuX
Oh man this looks so fun!

Name: Laurry
Element: Ice

5437618_350.png

5425361_350.png

I think I'll make mine a matriarchy, so all heir babies will be female :D

EDIT: Oh let me know if you want me to delete this post afterwards so it doesn't clutter the thread!
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Laurry
Welcome Royal, Good luck in this Lair game!!
(Naaah is ok :3 and XD that can be awesome :P, so i need have a Male -Royal Line- dragon for the next time :3)
@Laurry
Welcome Royal, Good luck in this Lair game!!
(Naaah is ok :3 and XD that can be awesome :P, so i need have a Male -Royal Line- dragon for the next time :3)
u6Vlj4L.png
@NanciuX
Woo! ;u; Oh quick question - do we post updates on this thread? Like when the king and queen's nest have hatched, etc?
@NanciuX
Woo! ;u; Oh quick question - do we post updates on this thread? Like when the king and queen's nest have hatched, etc?
@Laurry
Yep, This thread will be like a diary for your kingdom XD
i will write that in the rules thank you XD
@Laurry
Yep, This thread will be like a diary for your kingdom XD
i will write that in the rules thank you XD
u6Vlj4L.png
My two grew up to day! Time to chuck apparel on them, and they'll breed in 13 days! c:
My two grew up to day! Time to chuck apparel on them, and they'll breed in 13 days! c: