Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PSYCHOSIS: DFD [R1] END
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Wow, we reached about 6 players in a short amount of time!
(Or well, it seems short)
Anyway, better get ready, participants! The game might start tomorrow, since we've already accumulated about 6 members within 1 hour.

@Lummox, oh, thank you for your generosity! Please take your time; I'm not in a rush or anything. And a good night for you before I go!
Wow, we reached about 6 players in a short amount of time!
(Or well, it seems short)
Anyway, better get ready, participants! The game might start tomorrow, since we've already accumulated about 6 members within 1 hour.

@Lummox, oh, thank you for your generosity! Please take your time; I'm not in a rush or anything. And a good night for you before I go!
moHYLEk.gif
[b]USERNAME & ID:[/b] Parrot 479717 [b]DRAGON ENTERED[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4758956] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47590/4758956_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]WHAT DO YOU LIKE?[/b] Big booties and that's no lie @cacogen. I'm not too late am I?
USERNAME & ID: Parrot 479717
DRAGON ENTERED:
4758956_350.png

WHAT DO YOU LIKE? Big booties and that's no lie

@cacogen. I'm not too late am I?
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
@Parrot

Don't worry, you're just in time! All we need now are 4 players!
@Parrot

Don't worry, you're just in time! All we need now are 4 players!
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen Brilliant! So excited x3
@Cacogen Brilliant! So excited x3
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
@Cacogen (I hope it's not too late, this looks really fun!) USERNAME & ID: KissOfWinter/65637 DRAGON ENTERED: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5189122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51892/5189122_350.png[/img] [/url] Quetzalcoatl (or for ease of typing, Coatl.) WHAT DO YOU LIKE?: Big butts and I cannot lie... [s]That song is stuck in my head now, thanks![/s]
@Cacogen (I hope it's not too late, this looks really fun!)

USERNAME & ID: KissOfWinter/65637

DRAGON ENTERED:

5189122_350.png

Quetzalcoatl (or for ease of typing, Coatl.)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE?:
Big butts and I cannot lie...
That song is stuck in my head now, thanks!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngtumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@cacogen a game of forum mafia i'm NOT too late to sign up for? hell yea USERNAME & ID: corvidus 63434 DRAGON ENTERED: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4522301] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45224/4522301_350.png[/img] [/url] Artemis WHAT DO YOU LIKE?: larger than average posteriors. i find myself unable to weave falsehoods about the subject.
@cacogen
a game of forum mafia i'm NOT too late to sign up for? hell yea

USERNAME & ID: corvidus 63434
DRAGON ENTERED:

4522301_350.png

Artemis
WHAT DO YOU LIKE?: larger than average posteriors. i find myself unable to weave falsehoods about the subject.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@cacogen USERNAME & ID: Mismas 64746 DRAGON ENTERED: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3969800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39699/3969800_350.png[/img] [/url] Taiga WHAT DO YOU LIKE?: Big butts and I would neva lie ;3 [s]Lies are for the weak[/s]
@cacogen

USERNAME & ID: Mismas 64746
DRAGON ENTERED:

3969800_350.png

Taiga
WHAT DO YOU LIKE?: Big butts and I would neva lie ;3 Lies are for the weak
iZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.png
We've reached 10 participants! We're ready to start the game! The introductory story post writing will begin shortly!

@SoulSorbet, @ophician, @psylla, @chordeilinae, @GingerNinja, @Lummox, @Parrot, @KissOfWinter, @corvidus, @Mismas
We've reached 10 participants! We're ready to start the game! The introductory story post writing will begin shortly!

@SoulSorbet, @ophician, @psylla, @chordeilinae, @GingerNinja, @Lummox, @Parrot, @KissOfWinter, @corvidus, @Mismas
moHYLEk.gif
Story 0: A Walk in the Park

---

Dragons gathered around the outskirts of Shrieking Wilds, obligated to wait patiently for the latecomers. They've been advised to enter the dense jungle together, so that no one gets lost. Once the guest list has been completed, everyone huddled together and entered the forest in an orderly manner. Leaves and petals dance along the gust of air confined in the jungle, and the wind gently brushed against the dragons' skins. While they were venturing through the jungle, the crowd spotted various scraps of paper pasted on the great trees surrounding them. Each note would have an arrow engraved on them, showing the directions to the group's destination. Everyone followed the instructions left behind for them.

The dragons sauntered deeper into the jungle, until they reached the core. Blossoms of various colors envelop the area, swaying lightly with the soft breeze. In the middle of the scene laid a lengthy picnic table with its legs bounded by vines. Plates filled with assorted food items ranging from meat to veggies are placed neatly on top of the table."Oh, welcome! Your presence here is greatly appreciated, my dear guests." A hush tone emanated from across the table. The esteemed hostess emerged from the cluster of trees with a trail of pale yellow petals following behind her. "Everyone please take a seat." She announced, taking elegant steps to her place and sat down on the lush grass. The dragons crowded around the table. Their eyes focused on the snow white Guardian as she continued her speech.

"You are quite lucky to be here; Others had the opportunity, but they were either busy or late. Anyways, we aren't just having a simple picnic. There are other areas that you are free to explore. To your right, there's a little dance floor if you're feeling lively. Other than that, you may come back here and eat once more or explore the jungle on your own. Please don't get lost if you are planning to do the latter! Now, let's begin our feast." Ending with a nod of approval, the guests started to chow down on the delicacies laid before them. Once done with their meal, the others began to leave the eating area and headed to the dance floor. Adventurous types were strolling through the woods in pair or alone, simply admiring the view. Their worries were washed away and everyone enjoyed the festival. One dragon who went for a hike in the wilds called for the dragons' attention, spreading news about their lost hostess. The guests hastily searched for the Guardian, venturing throughout the deep woods.

It didn't take long for a duo to find the limp body of their hostess lying around. They alarmed the rest of their discovery, and the guests circled around the corpse to take a look. Her body was battered, and a deep cut was evident across her neck.

Story 0: A Walk in the Park

---

Dragons gathered around the outskirts of Shrieking Wilds, obligated to wait patiently for the latecomers. They've been advised to enter the dense jungle together, so that no one gets lost. Once the guest list has been completed, everyone huddled together and entered the forest in an orderly manner. Leaves and petals dance along the gust of air confined in the jungle, and the wind gently brushed against the dragons' skins. While they were venturing through the jungle, the crowd spotted various scraps of paper pasted on the great trees surrounding them. Each note would have an arrow engraved on them, showing the directions to the group's destination. Everyone followed the instructions left behind for them.

The dragons sauntered deeper into the jungle, until they reached the core. Blossoms of various colors envelop the area, swaying lightly with the soft breeze. In the middle of the scene laid a lengthy picnic table with its legs bounded by vines. Plates filled with assorted food items ranging from meat to veggies are placed neatly on top of the table."Oh, welcome! Your presence here is greatly appreciated, my dear guests." A hush tone emanated from across the table. The esteemed hostess emerged from the cluster of trees with a trail of pale yellow petals following behind her. "Everyone please take a seat." She announced, taking elegant steps to her place and sat down on the lush grass. The dragons crowded around the table. Their eyes focused on the snow white Guardian as she continued her speech.

"You are quite lucky to be here; Others had the opportunity, but they were either busy or late. Anyways, we aren't just having a simple picnic. There are other areas that you are free to explore. To your right, there's a little dance floor if you're feeling lively. Other than that, you may come back here and eat once more or explore the jungle on your own. Please don't get lost if you are planning to do the latter! Now, let's begin our feast." Ending with a nod of approval, the guests started to chow down on the delicacies laid before them. Once done with their meal, the others began to leave the eating area and headed to the dance floor. Adventurous types were strolling through the woods in pair or alone, simply admiring the view. Their worries were washed away and everyone enjoyed the festival. One dragon who went for a hike in the wilds called for the dragons' attention, spreading news about their lost hostess. The guests hastily searched for the Guardian, venturing throughout the deep woods.

It didn't take long for a duo to find the limp body of their hostess lying around. They alarmed the rest of their discovery, and the guests circled around the corpse to take a look. Her body was battered, and a deep cut was evident across her neck.

moHYLEk.gif
sheesh, so much for "charming picnic party".
well, may as well get the ball rolling. straight away my thoughts went to "well, who would be able to take down a guardian?" they're pretty big and bulky (though there's the possibility that our host wasn't much of a fighter).
to me, that would suggest that Uzume, Yara and possibly Arlan are our prime suspects right off the bat. Uzume is the obvious choice as the only ridgeback present; large and presumably well-equipped to take down a guardian, but i don't think (from my first read through) there were any other gashes on the body apart from the one on the neck, which would seem odd given how spiky ridgebacks are. Yara is combat-trained and has the stats and scars to prove it, so i could easily see her taking down a guardian. i added Arlan in because wildclaws, it's kind of in the name, and the cut across the neck is obviously significant; i don't feel as if he's as likely a possibility as the other two i mentioned, but i didn't want to discount him.
(naturally, there's also the possibility that familiars were involved, so i suppose Taiga is noteworthy as well since she has a double-tailed warcat familiar, which might have been able to make that gash? Artemis has her sprangryroo which is a fierce fighter but i don't think she or it would have been able to make that kind of deep cut so)
all other dragons at first glance are basically too small to really seem like a plausible option tbh (Coraline i suppose you could consider but again i'm not sure either her or her toridae could make such a deep cut on such a well-armoured dragon).
anyway, that's my two cents! feel free to tear it to shreds.
sheesh, so much for "charming picnic party".
well, may as well get the ball rolling. straight away my thoughts went to "well, who would be able to take down a guardian?" they're pretty big and bulky (though there's the possibility that our host wasn't much of a fighter).
to me, that would suggest that Uzume, Yara and possibly Arlan are our prime suspects right off the bat. Uzume is the obvious choice as the only ridgeback present; large and presumably well-equipped to take down a guardian, but i don't think (from my first read through) there were any other gashes on the body apart from the one on the neck, which would seem odd given how spiky ridgebacks are. Yara is combat-trained and has the stats and scars to prove it, so i could easily see her taking down a guardian. i added Arlan in because wildclaws, it's kind of in the name, and the cut across the neck is obviously significant; i don't feel as if he's as likely a possibility as the other two i mentioned, but i didn't want to discount him.
(naturally, there's also the possibility that familiars were involved, so i suppose Taiga is noteworthy as well since she has a double-tailed warcat familiar, which might have been able to make that gash? Artemis has her sprangryroo which is a fierce fighter but i don't think she or it would have been able to make that kind of deep cut so)
all other dragons at first glance are basically too small to really seem like a plausible option tbh (Coraline i suppose you could consider but again i'm not sure either her or her toridae could make such a deep cut on such a well-armoured dragon).
anyway, that's my two cents! feel free to tear it to shreds.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9