Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Genetic Hypothesis Station [Lightning]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
@Lavarift
My guess for the Earth egg is a female Tundra with ivory/orange/maize
My guess for the Lightning egg is a female Mirror with stone/jade/blood
I can't wait to find out what they hatch as!
@Lavarift
My guess for the Earth egg is a female Tundra with ivory/orange/maize
My guess for the Lightning egg is a female Mirror with stone/jade/blood
I can't wait to find out what they hatch as!
Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

@ChrisvsWorld
All guesses accounted for! And I'm sure Bossman will be pleased you've made your Lightning guess in honor of him.

@Feuretanzer
Lol. Lava and I too are excited for the hatches. |D We've been itching for this event to start for weeks.
And I've got your guesses recorded!

@MTC
The male Ridgeback watches the female tundra carefully. Allowing her to sniff the eggs was about as far as he was willing to allow her to interact with them. How she possibly thought that smelling them would give her any indication as to what may pop out, he'd never know, but then again, the tundra were renown for their keen sense of smell.
"So sure of yourself, hm?" he murmurer quietly once the tundra had announced her predictions. His eyes lower to the rock of egg as it began to shift ever so slightly. "We soon shall see..."

I'm adoring you people who roleplay along with this. ^^ And yus! An egg for every day. Is going to be much exciting.
And I've got your Perotsiark's predictions recorded! :3
@ChrisvsWorld
All guesses accounted for! And I'm sure Bossman will be pleased you've made your Lightning guess in honor of him.

@Feuretanzer
Lol. Lava and I too are excited for the hatches. |D We've been itching for this event to start for weeks.
And I've got your guesses recorded!

@MTC
The male Ridgeback watches the female tundra carefully. Allowing her to sniff the eggs was about as far as he was willing to allow her to interact with them. How she possibly thought that smelling them would give her any indication as to what may pop out, he'd never know, but then again, the tundra were renown for their keen sense of smell.
"So sure of yourself, hm?" he murmurer quietly once the tundra had announced her predictions. His eyes lower to the rock of egg as it began to shift ever so slightly. "We soon shall see..."

I'm adoring you people who roleplay along with this. ^^ And yus! An egg for every day. Is going to be much exciting.
And I've got your Perotsiark's predictions recorded! :3
EUym1T3.png
earth: male guardian, maroon/violet/obsidian
earth: male guardian, maroon/violet/obsidian
Mutie.png
@Fuzzle @lavarift
Earth egg: male tundra gold/sky/soil
Lightning egg: female fae seafoam/aqua/royal

*writhes in excitement*
@Fuzzle @lavarift
Earth egg: male tundra gold/sky/soil
Lightning egg: female fae seafoam/aqua/royal

*writhes in excitement*
9b0PCpf.png
Hmm.

Lightning: storm/storm/storm male mirror
Earth: stone/soil/obsidian male fae
Hmm.

Lightning: storm/storm/storm male mirror
Earth: stone/soil/obsidian male fae
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@Fuzzle
Lightning: male guardian, aqua/aqua/obsidian
Earth: female tundra, brown/sand/maize

What can I say, I'm a hopeful guesser! :D
@Fuzzle
Lightning: male guardian, aqua/aqua/obsidian
Earth: female tundra, brown/sand/maize

What can I say, I'm a hopeful guesser! :D
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@Fuzzle
Thanks so much for the ping! :D I would have hated to miss the first day. ^.^;

The Sky Tiger Tundra tromp tromps towards the nests. Glancing at the the fierce Ridgeback from the corner of her eyes, she settles down a decent distance in front of one of the nests. She squints, and hums, and sniffs. She licks the dirt.

She removes a handkerchief from a pouch and wipes off her tongue. Blech.

Finally, she pulls a piece of parchment out from seemingly nowhere and jots down a couple lines.

Having finished with the first nest, she hops up and heads over to the other one. There, she repeats the process she employed before - with one exception: she makes sure to flop down hard enough to make some of her fur fly up around them. Alkreda is totally not a troll.

With a happy grin, she finishes writing, picks up herself and her parchment, and tromp tromps back to the front of the tent. She hands her parchment to Austru and blinks in farewell.

She'll never tell them that she simply picked all her values randomly before she ever arrived.

Earth: Obsidian/Leaf/Leaf Male Fae
Lightning: Carribean/Seafoam/Sky Male Tundra
@Fuzzle
Thanks so much for the ping! :D I would have hated to miss the first day. ^.^;

The Sky Tiger Tundra tromp tromps towards the nests. Glancing at the the fierce Ridgeback from the corner of her eyes, she settles down a decent distance in front of one of the nests. She squints, and hums, and sniffs. She licks the dirt.

She removes a handkerchief from a pouch and wipes off her tongue. Blech.

Finally, she pulls a piece of parchment out from seemingly nowhere and jots down a couple lines.

Having finished with the first nest, she hops up and heads over to the other one. There, she repeats the process she employed before - with one exception: she makes sure to flop down hard enough to make some of her fur fly up around them. Alkreda is totally not a troll.

With a happy grin, she finishes writing, picks up herself and her parchment, and tromp tromps back to the front of the tent. She hands her parchment to Austru and blinks in farewell.

She'll never tell them that she simply picked all her values randomly before she ever arrived.

Earth: Obsidian/Leaf/Leaf Male Fae
Lightning: Carribean/Seafoam/Sky Male Tundra
tumblr_inline_myum6dGZtd1s8og7b.gifice_banner.pngZmGM6Tx.pngearth_banner.png
@Fuzzle @Lavarift [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4507233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45073/4507233_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]"I wouldn't [/i]steal[i] them,"Severa huffs. She flares her feathers, shooting a look of disdain at the male Ridgeback. "Don't be rude." As she looks back to the eggs nestled snugly in a row, her pupils grow wide. She stares at them for several seconds in silence before tugging her hat down over her eyes with a claw, trying to hide the brief look of longing that crossed her face. "I don't see what's so special about these, since I can have my own egg whenever I want," she says. "But very well. I will submit to your little guessing game." "That one." She nods towards the Earth egg. "I bet the hatchling inside will look nothing like me. One of those little Fae creatures, probably. And a boy." She thinks for a few moments. "Something...green-colored. Yes. Like a Leaf. With Beige wings. And...red. Red as a Tomato. Ha!" she barks a laugh, looking at the Ridgeback and the Tundra triumphantly. "Wouldn't THAT be a sight to see!" [/center][/i] Geez, Severa. Why'd you have to guess something so weird? xD Thanks so much for doing this, you guys! This is a really fun idea~ o u o My guesses for ease of reference: [b]Earth Egg:[/b] Male Fae, Leaf / Beige / Tomato I'll probably guess the Lightning egg at a later date. [s][size=2](Also, I attempted to roleplay but I'm really inexperienced at it so I'm sorry if it sucks *runs away and hides*)[/size][/s]
@Fuzzle @Lavarift

4507233_350.png

"I wouldn't steal them,"Severa huffs. She flares her feathers, shooting a look of disdain at the male Ridgeback. "Don't be rude."

As she looks back to the eggs nestled snugly in a row, her pupils grow wide. She stares at them for several seconds in silence before tugging her hat down over her eyes with a claw, trying to hide the brief look of longing that crossed her face. "I don't see what's so special about these, since I can have my own egg whenever I want," she says. "But very well. I will submit to your little guessing game."

"That one." She nods towards the Earth egg. "I bet the hatchling inside will look nothing like me. One of those little Fae creatures, probably. And a boy." She thinks for a few moments. "Something...green-colored. Yes. Like a Leaf. With Beige wings. And...red. Red as a Tomato. Ha!" she barks a laugh, looking at the Ridgeback and the Tundra triumphantly. "Wouldn't THAT be a sight to see!"

Geez, Severa. Why'd you have to guess something so weird? xD

Thanks so much for doing this, you guys! This is a really fun idea~ o u o

My guesses for ease of reference:
Earth Egg: Male Fae, Leaf / Beige / Tomato

I'll probably guess the Lightning egg at a later date.

(Also, I attempted to roleplay but I'm really inexperienced at it so I'm sorry if it sucks *runs away and hides*)
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
My guesses!

Earth Egg: Male Tundra Seafoam/Seafoam/ Grey
Lightning Egg: Male Tundra Brown/Obsidian/Brown
My guesses!

Earth Egg: Male Tundra Seafoam/Seafoam/ Grey
Lightning Egg: Male Tundra Brown/Obsidian/Brown
Buying/Trading for eggs. ♥ PM me
@Fuzzle @Lavarift
Lightning: Female Guardian, Black/Denim/Aqua
Earth: Male Fae, Stone/Rust/Beige

a lot of intense scientific analysis went into these guesses (I spent a couple minutes in the scrying workshop trying to make things that looked pretty)
@Fuzzle @Lavarift
Lightning: Female Guardian, Black/Denim/Aqua
Earth: Male Fae, Stone/Rust/Beige

a lot of intense scientific analysis went into these guesses (I spent a couple minutes in the scrying workshop trying to make things that looked pretty)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104