Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | BINGO! OPEN FOR POSTING!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@L1BR4 - here you go! [img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z316/ZaiaFantasy/Flight%20Rising/L1BR4_zps068046e7.jpg[/img]
@L1BR4 - here you go!

L1BR4_zps068046e7.jpg
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@morningstar1, @katichresis, @Iedell, @Greenspell, @Cheriko, @ser, @TheDragonLord, @Artisans, @tabbyqueen, @Setnus, @Therealslimshady

FIRST ROUND!

I am now accepting Dragons that have visible Swamp, Orange, or Jungle coloring

I am also accepting dragons from the Speckle or Freckle genes or from the Nature or Arcane Flights.

Ice Flights must post a screen shot as proof these dragons were exalted before they can mark off their card. Outside Ice Flight must send a dragon to me. Please remember only one dragon per attribute. (Swamp dragons with Speckle only count as Swamp or Speckle on your card)

All cards have been saved for posterity.

I will only accept these things until the next round @ 22:00 FR time

Everything is completely random. If you want to see the thread where the colors/genes/flights are randomly generated look HERE
@morningstar1, @katichresis, @Iedell, @Greenspell, @Cheriko, @ser, @TheDragonLord, @Artisans, @tabbyqueen, @Setnus, @Therealslimshady

FIRST ROUND!

I am now accepting Dragons that have visible Swamp, Orange, or Jungle coloring

I am also accepting dragons from the Speckle or Freckle genes or from the Nature or Arcane Flights.

Ice Flights must post a screen shot as proof these dragons were exalted before they can mark off their card. Outside Ice Flight must send a dragon to me. Please remember only one dragon per attribute. (Swamp dragons with Speckle only count as Swamp or Speckle on your card)

All cards have been saved for posterity.

I will only accept these things until the next round @ 22:00 FR time

Everything is completely random. If you want to see the thread where the colors/genes/flights are randomly generated look HERE
@ZaiaFantasy i hope i did this correctly ? here are my entries -

screenshot of arcane dragon
exalted
screenshot of speckle dragon
exalted

and do i need to mark these off the board myself?
@ZaiaFantasy i hope i did this correctly ? here are my entries -

screenshot of arcane dragon
exalted
screenshot of speckle dragon
exalted

and do i need to mark these off the board myself?
Yqgt0bJ.png
@ser - verified! You can mark them off your card. MS paint is good for that! XD
@ser - verified! You can mark them off your card. MS paint is good for that! XD
@ZaiaFantasy Hope I did this right. And it's up to 3 dragons per round, right? [url=http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t201/darth_yuyu/jungle.png]Jungle[/url] [url=http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t201/darth_yuyu/speckle.png]Speckle[/url] [url=http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t201/darth_yuyu/arcane.png]Arcane[/url] [img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t201/darth_yuyu/FRbingo2.jpg[/img]
@ZaiaFantasy
Hope I did this right. And it's up to 3 dragons per round, right?

Jungle

Speckle

Arcane

FRbingo2.jpg
pml0ZVx.png
@Setnus - verified!
@Setnus - verified!
@ZaiaFantasy Sent you a Nature, Arcane, and Speckle. I'll have to mark them off my card when I get off of work. I am phone only for the moment :)
@ZaiaFantasy Sent you a Nature, Arcane, and Speckle. I'll have to mark them off my card when I get off of work. I am phone only for the moment :)
SPDT1_zps48df29df.png
@tabbyqueen - Verified for Speckle and Nature but the other dragon was shadow. Do you want i back?
@tabbyqueen - Verified for Speckle and Nature but the other dragon was shadow. Do you want i back?
@ZaiaFantasy Oopps. Yes you can send if back. One reason why I don't do a lot on FR on my phone lol
@ZaiaFantasy Oopps. Yes you can send if back. One reason why I don't do a lot on FR on my phone lol
SPDT1_zps48df29df.png

SECOND ROUND!

I am now accepting Dragons that have visible Emerald, Maroon, or Blood coloring

I am also accepting dragons with the Stripes or Underbelly genes or from the Water or Arcane Flights.

I will only accept these things until the next round @ 0:30 FR time

SECOND ROUND!

I am now accepting Dragons that have visible Emerald, Maroon, or Blood coloring

I am also accepting dragons with the Stripes or Underbelly genes or from the Water or Arcane Flights.

I will only accept these things until the next round @ 0:30 FR time
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24