Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 2 Sentence Horror Stories! Gala Event
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/2zywm0n.jpg[/img] ([url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBHvJrVma8Y]Recommended Listening)[/url][/center] [center]Welcome thrill seekers and hopeful masters of horror! As part of the Ice Flight's Gala in July, we are holding a 2 Sentence Scary Story content! What's that, you ask? Simple! Submit your scariest, creepiest, most "Why did I read that at 3am? Now I can't sleep" inducing little tale, and you could WIN FABULOUS PRIZES! There's a catch tho (well, a couple): Your story can be no more than 2 sentences long! It takes Stephen King a whole book to give the creepy crawlies, think you can do better with much less? Prove it! Entry fee is one dragon, any dragon. Let's see what ya got, FR! [b]If it takes me a while to accept your CR, worry not. I'm recording all usernames with their sent dragon ID's. Sometimes it just takes me a second to find space in my poor overcrowded lair.[/b] [/center]

Welcome thrill seekers and hopeful masters of horror! As part of the Ice Flight's Gala in July, we are holding a 2 Sentence Scary Story content!

What's that, you ask? Simple! Submit your scariest, creepiest, most "Why did I read that at 3am? Now I can't sleep" inducing little tale, and you could WIN FABULOUS PRIZES! There's a catch tho (well, a couple): Your story can be no more than 2 sentences long!

It takes Stephen King a whole book to give the creepy crawlies, think you can do better with much less? Prove it!

Entry fee is one dragon, any dragon. Let's see what ya got, FR!

If it takes me a while to accept your CR, worry not. I'm recording all usernames with their sent dragon ID's. Sometimes it just takes me a second to find space in my poor overcrowded lair.
hYK4ogH.gif
[center][size=5][b]Rules[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Game Rules] 1. All submissions must be 2 sentences, no more. 2. All submissions must be original 3. No more than 3 submissions per player. 4. Submissions may be edited up until the game closes at 23:30 FR time on Sat July 19th. They may not be edited after that time to be judged. 5. Anyone copying anyone else or found cheating will be disqualified. 6. First place gets first pick of the prizes, regardless of suggested first, second, and third prize. Second place gets second pick. 7. Any questions, please PM Game Master @Kitari [/quote]
Rules
Game Rules wrote:
1. All submissions must be 2 sentences, no more.
2. All submissions must be original
3. No more than 3 submissions per player.
4. Submissions may be edited up until the game closes at 23:30 FR time on Sat July 19th. They may not be edited after that time to be judged.
5. Anyone copying anyone else or found cheating will be disqualified.
6. First place gets first pick of the prizes, regardless of suggested first, second, and third prize. Second place gets second pick.
7. Any questions, please PM Game Master @Kitari
hYK4ogH.gif
[center]First Place winner gets first choice, Second Place picks from remaining two, Third Place will receive remaining prize. [/center] [quote=Prizes] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3734288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37343/3734288_350.png[/img] [/url] (Held by aljr) [item=Tertiary Gene: Crackle] [item=Perching Java Sparrow] [item=Golden Porpoise][item=Cloud Chaser][/quote]
First Place winner gets first choice, Second Place picks from remaining two, Third Place will receive remaining prize.
Prizes wrote:

3734288_350.png

(Held by aljr)

Tertiary Gene: Crackle

Perching Java Sparrow Golden Porpoise Cloud Chaser
hYK4ogH.gif
Judges

@snowjaguar
@whitegyrfalcon
@Drizziel
@ZaiaFantasy

In the result of a tie vote, I will choose.
Judges

@snowjaguar
@whitegyrfalcon
@Drizziel
@ZaiaFantasy

In the result of a tie vote, I will choose.
hYK4ogH.gif
Winners!

Third place goes to LoreoftheFaye for their first entry.
Second Place to Peleon
And the first place scariest story winner is.....
scaleon1 for their second entry!
Winners!

Third place goes to LoreoftheFaye for their first entry.
Second Place to Peleon
And the first place scariest story winner is.....
scaleon1 for their second entry!
hYK4ogH.gif
Woo hoo! I can't wait!
Woo hoo! I can't wait!
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
Looks great! C:
Looks great! C:
IIN1Zjg.png
Excited to read the stories!
Excited to read the stories!
All was well until darkness covered your sight and the image of your dead nephew was drifting away your consciousness. You woke up by a touch of a cold hand and became utterly speechless as your dead nephew, bloody and pale stood before you, "You buried the wrong body."

(Where do I send the entry fee? :3)
All was well until darkness covered your sight and the image of your dead nephew was drifting away your consciousness. You woke up by a touch of a cold hand and became utterly speechless as your dead nephew, bloody and pale stood before you, "You buried the wrong body."

(Where do I send the entry fee? :3)
m59NfS2.png
It's almost evening and tomorrow is the day that you're supposed to submit your thesis. You suddenly wake up and realize that it's not tomorrow anymore; the screen showing a blank document.

@Kitari
We send entry fees to you, and is it one dragon per entry? :3
And I have yet to write a thesis, but I think it sounds like one of the scariest things ever :U
It's almost evening and tomorrow is the day that you're supposed to submit your thesis. You suddenly wake up and realize that it's not tomorrow anymore; the screen showing a blank document.

@Kitari
We send entry fees to you, and is it one dragon per entry? :3
And I have yet to write a thesis, but I think it sounds like one of the scariest things ever :U
m16OKP.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8