Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killer in the Tangled Wood (END)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
/laughs awkwardly/ im sure glad i wasn't killed
/laughs awkwardly/ im sure glad i wasn't killed
milkie * he/him
Important announcement!

The reason nobody died on Night 0 is because of a misunderstanding/miscommunication between the killers and myself. As such - a decision was actually reached, but I was never informed of who was supposed to die and I assumed the killers had simply missed the deadline.

Would it be preferred to continue with Day 1 with no deaths, or to move back to Night 1, have the death occur (or not, as the case may be) and go from there? It's up to you guys. This shouldn't happen again.

basically do y'all want something to have happened last night or not is what i am saying here :D
Important announcement!

The reason nobody died on Night 0 is because of a misunderstanding/miscommunication between the killers and myself. As such - a decision was actually reached, but I was never informed of who was supposed to die and I assumed the killers had simply missed the deadline.

Would it be preferred to continue with Day 1 with no deaths, or to move back to Night 1, have the death occur (or not, as the case may be) and go from there? It's up to you guys. This shouldn't happen again.

basically do y'all want something to have happened last night or not is what i am saying here :D
@Sparrows I would vote for going back to Night 1 and having that scene unfurl since it's tricky to work off of no deaths and no hints. x3
@Sparrows I would vote for going back to Night 1 and having that scene unfurl since it's tricky to work off of no deaths and no hints. x3
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
@Sparrows Are you going to write it up quick now so everything stays on schedule? o 3o
@Sparrows Are you going to write it up quick now so everything stays on schedule? o 3o
@Sparrows
I too think we should go back to Night 1, with nothing to go off of, its hard to figure things out.
@Sparrows
I too think we should go back to Night 1, with nothing to go off of, its hard to figure things out.
@Koi - Sure. It doesn't take that long; I wrote that post in the last ten minutes or so before the phase ended because I was clinging to the hope that our Killers might still send me their decision ;) So the actual schedule and suchlike would not be much delayed.
@Koi - Sure. It doesn't take that long; I wrote that post in the last ten minutes or so before the phase ended because I was clinging to the hope that our Killers might still send me their decision ;) So the actual schedule and suchlike would not be much delayed.
@Sparrows sounds like a plan! :3
@Sparrows sounds like a plan! :3
@Sparrows
Yeah, this sounds good.
@Sparrows
Yeah, this sounds good.
As the eleven dragons currently trapped deep in the Tangled Woods slumber on peacefully, the deep midnight-coloured sky overhead begins to slowly turn to the pinkish light of dawn. One-by-one the dragons begin to wake, each trailing back to the main clearing. They sit in a broad ring, no dragon seated within reach of another out of a tense paranoia. However, a quick headcount reveals something wrong.

There's only ten dragons here. Someone's missing.

The group scatters in search of the missing dragon, only to come together once more when a piercing scream fills the forest air. Lying at the foot of a vast, bramble-ridden oak... is the bloodied corpse of a guardian dragon. The deep blue fabric adorning her body is nearly entirely shredded, the necklace lying in the bloodstained grass presumably having been snapped in the struggle.

The ten dragons still living stare numbly at the corpse. Utter silence falls over the Tangled Woods, at least until a childish laugh breaks through the air.

"Oh, I knew this would happen!" It's the creepy coatl from before. He hops down and actually sits on top of the corpse, tail tucked around himself and beaming. "Here, here, let's make it official. Ahem: Nomea, also known as gentleTendencies, has been killed. They were innocent."

The coatl giggles. "Now comes the fun part! Now you get to talk and figure out who killed her. And obviously they would need to be punished, if you get my drift..." The coatl's voice trails off and he lolls his head to one side, drawing a claw across his throat in a playful motion. "So get to it! I'm getting bored! You just tell me tonight who needs to die, and I'll handle it for you..."

End of Night #0. Beginning of Day #1. gentleTendencies was killed and is now out of play.

You may now post in the thread. Discuss who may be the Killers, and then vote either to lynch one player you suspect of being a Killer, or abstain from lynching anyone today. The majority vote wins.

Day #1 will end at 4PM FR time on July 12.

Apologies for the strangeness! This won't happen again, promise :)

Also, a note: the death described in the flavour text is not intended as a hint towards the identity of the killers.

Players:
@Coolkid
@MidnightGiratina
@Marzi
@slywitch
@Daviel
@vbegin
@Parrot
@Koi
@NatsuOuji
@NaettleLeaf

Graveyard:
@gentleTendencies
As the eleven dragons currently trapped deep in the Tangled Woods slumber on peacefully, the deep midnight-coloured sky overhead begins to slowly turn to the pinkish light of dawn. One-by-one the dragons begin to wake, each trailing back to the main clearing. They sit in a broad ring, no dragon seated within reach of another out of a tense paranoia. However, a quick headcount reveals something wrong.

There's only ten dragons here. Someone's missing.

The group scatters in search of the missing dragon, only to come together once more when a piercing scream fills the forest air. Lying at the foot of a vast, bramble-ridden oak... is the bloodied corpse of a guardian dragon. The deep blue fabric adorning her body is nearly entirely shredded, the necklace lying in the bloodstained grass presumably having been snapped in the struggle.

The ten dragons still living stare numbly at the corpse. Utter silence falls over the Tangled Woods, at least until a childish laugh breaks through the air.

"Oh, I knew this would happen!" It's the creepy coatl from before. He hops down and actually sits on top of the corpse, tail tucked around himself and beaming. "Here, here, let's make it official. Ahem: Nomea, also known as gentleTendencies, has been killed. They were innocent."

The coatl giggles. "Now comes the fun part! Now you get to talk and figure out who killed her. And obviously they would need to be punished, if you get my drift..." The coatl's voice trails off and he lolls his head to one side, drawing a claw across his throat in a playful motion. "So get to it! I'm getting bored! You just tell me tonight who needs to die, and I'll handle it for you..."

End of Night #0. Beginning of Day #1. gentleTendencies was killed and is now out of play.

You may now post in the thread. Discuss who may be the Killers, and then vote either to lynch one player you suspect of being a Killer, or abstain from lynching anyone today. The majority vote wins.

Day #1 will end at 4PM FR time on July 12.

Apologies for the strangeness! This won't happen again, promise :)

Also, a note: the death described in the flavour text is not intended as a hint towards the identity of the killers.

Players:
@Coolkid
@MidnightGiratina
@Marzi
@slywitch
@Daviel
@vbegin
@Parrot
@Koi
@NatsuOuji
@NaettleLeaf

Graveyard:
@gentleTendencies
I guess the necklace came from the victim?
*Checks the dragon*
Yep.
But...struggle...
Does that mean her killer was physically able to fight with a guardian?
I guess the necklace came from the victim?
*Checks the dragon*
Yep.
But...struggle...
Does that mean her killer was physically able to fight with a guardian?
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13