Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Stormcatcher's Vending Machine!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209
@Mynty
BEHOLD! You have received...
Several canvases covered in printings of multicolored soup cans. Who would even want something like these in the first place?

I insert the fruit gushers into the vending machine.
@Mynty
BEHOLD! You have received...
Several canvases covered in printings of multicolored soup cans. Who would even want something like these in the first place?

I insert the fruit gushers into the vending machine.
@Zeedikay

You found a strangely colored Mirror hatchling! You are not sure what to do with it, but you will take the young into your clan until you find another clan who can adopt them.

I insert a replica of the Earthshaker's artifact into the vending machine.
@Zeedikay

You found a strangely colored Mirror hatchling! You are not sure what to do with it, but you will take the young into your clan until you find another clan who can adopt them.

I insert a replica of the Earthshaker's artifact into the vending machine.
To know why today is as it is, look into yesterday, and take action for a better tomorrow.
ZbNAjCO.pngbYt72YT.pngJHqnR5C.pngE3nmoMt.png
(Now I have a strange desire to hang one of those paintings up in my room. I'm redoing it, so maybe. Just maybe @Zeedikay )

@Ialda

Out pops a lovely rose.... I mean it's barf green, but it's lovely! It even has a tag on from where it was bought. Aww, it's addressed to a certain cave. Must have gotten lost in the mail or something!

Edit: Ninja'd
(Now I have a strange desire to hang one of those paintings up in my room. I'm redoing it, so maybe. Just maybe @Zeedikay )

@Ialda

Out pops a lovely rose.... I mean it's barf green, but it's lovely! It even has a tag on from where it was bought. Aww, it's addressed to a certain cave. Must have gotten lost in the mail or something!

Edit: Ninja'd
fKJwbdW.png
@Mynty

Hmm? Nothing seems to come out of the vending machine. This can't be!

I insert a tree sapling into the vending machine.
@Mynty

Hmm? Nothing seems to come out of the vending machine. This can't be!

I insert a tree sapling into the vending machine.
To know why today is as it is, look into yesterday, and take action for a better tomorrow.
@Ialda
Out gushes ooodles of golden coins. However they are chocolate.

I insert a leaf into the vending machine
@Ialda
Out gushes ooodles of golden coins. However they are chocolate.

I insert a leaf into the vending machine
@ToraYasha

A rather large tree, adorned with gorgeous flowers and fruits, pops out of the vending machine! You manage to avoid being crushed by the massive object, smiling to yourself as you thought: "Now I don't have to waste my gathering turns on foraging plants!"

I insert a Prosecutor's badge into the vending machine.
@ToraYasha

A rather large tree, adorned with gorgeous flowers and fruits, pops out of the vending machine! You manage to avoid being crushed by the massive object, smiling to yourself as you thought: "Now I don't have to waste my gathering turns on foraging plants!"

I insert a Prosecutor's badge into the vending machine.
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen

Out pops a tiny, hatchling snapper. Hey, who put that in there?! You decide to raise the snapper.

I shove a hammer into the vending machine.
@Cacogen

Out pops a tiny, hatchling snapper. Hey, who put that in there?! You decide to raise the snapper.

I shove a hammer into the vending machine.
fKJwbdW.png
@Mynty

You obtained a gigantic hammer! Looks like this hammer is meant for forging. A dragon blacksmith may need this, especially when they are of the Fire flight.

I insert an artifact of the Windsinger in the form of a blow horn into the vending machine.
@Mynty

You obtained a gigantic hammer! Looks like this hammer is meant for forging. A dragon blacksmith may need this, especially when they are of the Fire flight.

I insert an artifact of the Windsinger in the form of a blow horn into the vending machine.
@Ialda

Out pops rice crispies! You have no clue what rice crispies are, but you decide to throw it into the pile.

I insert a gem into the vending machine.
@Ialda

Out pops rice crispies! You have no clue what rice crispies are, but you decide to throw it into the pile.

I insert a gem into the vending machine.
fKJwbdW.png
@Mynty

You found a whale. It is never a native to this realm, but from the looks of it it might suit for inhabiting the sea. This one is as big as a Guardian, and falls to the ground flailing. Oh gods, it is going to die without being placed into the nearest oceans. Someone call the Tidelord!

I insert the a puppet resembling the Plaguebringer into the vending machine. What's the worst that could happen?

(Note: I would be surprised and laugh if someone ACTUALLY draws any event happening in this forum game.)
@Mynty

You found a whale. It is never a native to this realm, but from the looks of it it might suit for inhabiting the sea. This one is as big as a Guardian, and falls to the ground flailing. Oh gods, it is going to die without being placed into the nearest oceans. Someone call the Tidelord!

I insert the a puppet resembling the Plaguebringer into the vending machine. What's the worst that could happen?

(Note: I would be surprised and laugh if someone ACTUALLY draws any event happening in this forum game.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209