Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Brightshine] Scavenger Hunt/Trivia p14
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Fjaer The scavenger hunt is now live, if we can be added to the hub c:
@Fjaer The scavenger hunt is now live, if we can be added to the hub c:
passionredone_zps589b5ad0.png
@Halidom

Quick questions:

1. What's the "limit" on scavenger hunt locations? I've found one, but I'm searching for the other two and I do not know how far I should go (unrelated threads? dragon bios?). I'm uncertain how far is too far. I would assume it's all only in locations related to the festival though. (If so: First pages only of threads?)
2. For the week-long cipher, are we supposed to be forming an image from the cipher or is each icon essentially a stand-in for a letter? Or is that something we're supposed to figure out on our own?
@Halidom

Quick questions:

1. What's the "limit" on scavenger hunt locations? I've found one, but I'm searching for the other two and I do not know how far I should go (unrelated threads? dragon bios?). I'm uncertain how far is too far. I would assume it's all only in locations related to the festival though. (If so: First pages only of threads?)
2. For the week-long cipher, are we supposed to be forming an image from the cipher or is each icon essentially a stand-in for a letter? Or is that something we're supposed to figure out on our own?
@Velyanthe The locations are limited to threads related to the Jubilee, but I wouldn't start looking for them yet as not all 3 have been put up yet! They will be up as soon as all of the Jubilee threads are up - check on the hub, but hopefully all the threads will be up in a few hours.

2. That's part of the puzzle c: The weeklong C&C task is more difficult than the daily puzzles.
@Velyanthe The locations are limited to threads related to the Jubilee, but I wouldn't start looking for them yet as not all 3 have been put up yet! They will be up as soon as all of the Jubilee threads are up - check on the hub, but hopefully all the threads will be up in a few hours.

2. That's part of the puzzle c: The weeklong C&C task is more difficult than the daily puzzles.
@Halidom Ah, okay! I wondered, but I saw you say that the scavenger hunt is live, but I guess you meant the whole thread. Thanks!
@Halidom Ah, okay! I wondered, but I saw you say that the scavenger hunt is live, but I guess you meant the whole thread. Thanks!
@Velyanthe Ah yes, sorry if that was unclear! It's 4:30AM where I am, I wasn't expecting people to be looking already c:

On that note, I'm going offline, but if anyone has questions about the event or other Jubilee events, I'll do my best to answer them or direct you to someone who can.
@Velyanthe Ah yes, sorry if that was unclear! It's 4:30AM where I am, I wasn't expecting people to be looking already c:

On that note, I'm going offline, but if anyone has questions about the event or other Jubilee events, I'll do my best to answer them or direct you to someone who can.
@Halidom For the STEM Weeklong, does it have to be a printout, or can it be handmade?
@Halidom For the STEM Weeklong, does it have to be a printout, or can it be handmade?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Halidom

Myself and @Stuce will be working as a team. She'll post her confirmation later today :)

Also, a question. When submitting PM answers, can the person submitting team answers also include their solo answers, or would you prefer those be in separate messages? Obviously the second person will have to submit their solo answers separately, but what about the team submitter?
@Halidom

Myself and @Stuce will be working as a team. She'll post her confirmation later today :)

Also, a question. When submitting PM answers, can the person submitting team answers also include their solo answers, or would you prefer those be in separate messages? Obviously the second person will have to submit their solo answers separately, but what about the team submitter?
9.pngI will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.9.png
@Halidom

I'm forming a team with @Dreamscythes231.
@Halidom

I'm forming a team with @Dreamscythes231.
mirror_chib47.png
@Halidom

Yep, we're forming a team.

Me and @Serrekiel
@Halidom

Yep, we're forming a team.

Me and @Serrekiel
I'm with @dittobrian for this hunt. :)
I'm with @dittobrian for this hunt. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17