Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Were-Dragon (night 3)(voting phase)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@nocturnwulf @Jellyparrot @DaiyaOowada @LunarSong @Hanjamuffin @Thoth
@TheWolfPackie @QuickAttack @Australia @flamingcakes @Leafchu @ApplesandAliens @TheDragonWithinU @SomeoneOrNot @Frostwind

ONLY 12 HOURS LEFT TO VOTE!
@nocturnwulf @Jellyparrot @DaiyaOowada @LunarSong @Hanjamuffin @Thoth
@TheWolfPackie @QuickAttack @Australia @flamingcakes @Leafchu @ApplesandAliens @TheDragonWithinU @SomeoneOrNot @Frostwind

ONLY 12 HOURS LEFT TO VOTE!
Thanatos, small and fragile body tense, waited for somebody to say something, anything. He didn't want to be the person to point fingers first. It was much easier to just jump on the bandwagon of accusations, to call someone a murderous beast when you weren't going to be singled out for it. He still held the hairs, the tiny scraps of evidence which held the power to save or doom the deserted town's captives, up to the light. After what felt like an eternity of silence, the coatl finally cleared his throat and addressed a single dragon in front of the apprehensive crowd around him.

"Togami," He began, hesitant at first, "Is this enough evidence to satisfy you?" he clutched the hairs as tightly as he could, and began to walk to each dragon, showing them the evidence while he continued, talking more and more to the audience than to the imperial.

"'Go look for evidence' you say? Never once did you suggest to examine the body before sending us all on a wild goose chase, while you would sit and did who-knows-what. Why is that Togami? Tell us!" Thanatos, having shown all of the villagers his discovery, began to drill the well-dressed and quite rude imperial, gaining more and more confidence as the interrogation went on.

"Well what were you going to do while we looked up and down the streets of this cursed village? Examine the body? Find these hairs? Then what? If this corpse was the only logical thing to contain evidence, why send us away??"

A pause.

"Oh...I know." His voice had dropped to just above a whisper, a menacing, accusatory whisper, "You didn't expect us to find any evidence. You didn't leave anything lying around, what kind of a killer would do that? You struck with precision: no gashes on the walls, no footprints in the dirt. You were so fast that you even had the time to wash your face before meeting back up with us. The only thing you weren't so sure about was the body. Would we be able to match the bite marks? No, what about anything else? You wanted us gone so you could pick the body clean of anything that might incriminate you. Yes, there are too few hairs to determine exactly which green-maned captive they belong to, but it makes far too much sense for them to belong to anyone but you."

He turned around for his final proclamation:
I vote for Togami (@DaiyaOowada), there is no one else who would be more likely to be the killer.
Thanatos, small and fragile body tense, waited for somebody to say something, anything. He didn't want to be the person to point fingers first. It was much easier to just jump on the bandwagon of accusations, to call someone a murderous beast when you weren't going to be singled out for it. He still held the hairs, the tiny scraps of evidence which held the power to save or doom the deserted town's captives, up to the light. After what felt like an eternity of silence, the coatl finally cleared his throat and addressed a single dragon in front of the apprehensive crowd around him.

"Togami," He began, hesitant at first, "Is this enough evidence to satisfy you?" he clutched the hairs as tightly as he could, and began to walk to each dragon, showing them the evidence while he continued, talking more and more to the audience than to the imperial.

"'Go look for evidence' you say? Never once did you suggest to examine the body before sending us all on a wild goose chase, while you would sit and did who-knows-what. Why is that Togami? Tell us!" Thanatos, having shown all of the villagers his discovery, began to drill the well-dressed and quite rude imperial, gaining more and more confidence as the interrogation went on.

"Well what were you going to do while we looked up and down the streets of this cursed village? Examine the body? Find these hairs? Then what? If this corpse was the only logical thing to contain evidence, why send us away??"

A pause.

"Oh...I know." His voice had dropped to just above a whisper, a menacing, accusatory whisper, "You didn't expect us to find any evidence. You didn't leave anything lying around, what kind of a killer would do that? You struck with precision: no gashes on the walls, no footprints in the dirt. You were so fast that you even had the time to wash your face before meeting back up with us. The only thing you weren't so sure about was the body. Would we be able to match the bite marks? No, what about anything else? You wanted us gone so you could pick the body clean of anything that might incriminate you. Yes, there are too few hairs to determine exactly which green-maned captive they belong to, but it makes far too much sense for them to belong to anyone but you."

He turned around for his final proclamation:
I vote for Togami (@DaiyaOowada), there is no one else who would be more likely to be the killer.
6poWxTv.gif I Am: Offline 6poWxTv.gif
"I concur," the fae spoke from where she was perched above the rest of the dragons. "There are only a handful of dragons with green manes here, and Togami has been ever-so-quick to place blame upon anyone but himself. And whilst Faust, Fuujin, or VenomFang could have concebably been the perpetrator, it is much more likely that the one who is quick to place blame upon others is the guilty party. Therefore, I too would like to cast my vote in favor of Togami (@DaiyaOowada) as the killer."
"I concur," the fae spoke from where she was perched above the rest of the dragons. "There are only a handful of dragons with green manes here, and Togami has been ever-so-quick to place blame upon anyone but himself. And whilst Faust, Fuujin, or VenomFang could have concebably been the perpetrator, it is much more likely that the one who is quick to place blame upon others is the guilty party. Therefore, I too would like to cast my vote in favor of Togami (@DaiyaOowada) as the killer."
Oh, so that's what the button does...
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
banner by Neondragon
@QuickAttack @SomeoneOrNot

Togami's eyes darted among the group, his expression unchanged.

"I see... You think I'm suspicious. But are a few hairs really enough to prove my guilt when there are clearly others present with manes of the same color? " He inquired, mentioning Faust and Fuujin specifically, "You seem as blind as you are deaf. Based on your accusations, I can tell you didn't listen to me at all when I told the group to search the immediate area - referring to what I'd hope you simpletons would take to mean around and on the body as well. Try cleaning out those pinholes you call ears and tell me this: Why would I tell the group to search for evidence if I clearly knew there was a possibility, that in a wild and mentally unfit state, that I may have left some behind? Does that sound right to you?"

His look was scornful at what he imagined to be the mental stuttering of the others.

"Listen. I'm not here to make friends. So keep your useless feelings about me separate from your vote and think about this: It was I who stated at approximately 8 PM last night that I myself would find a safe building to spend the evening - when you buffoons took that as an invitation and to decide and make like a group of mindless ducklings to follow me about town. Then, when the crowd reached the dead end last night before backtracking to find the body, who, other than the worthless corpse of the deceased, wasn't there with us? Hm? Try to do a little thinking."

((still no decided vote))
@QuickAttack @SomeoneOrNot

Togami's eyes darted among the group, his expression unchanged.

"I see... You think I'm suspicious. But are a few hairs really enough to prove my guilt when there are clearly others present with manes of the same color? " He inquired, mentioning Faust and Fuujin specifically, "You seem as blind as you are deaf. Based on your accusations, I can tell you didn't listen to me at all when I told the group to search the immediate area - referring to what I'd hope you simpletons would take to mean around and on the body as well. Try cleaning out those pinholes you call ears and tell me this: Why would I tell the group to search for evidence if I clearly knew there was a possibility, that in a wild and mentally unfit state, that I may have left some behind? Does that sound right to you?"

His look was scornful at what he imagined to be the mental stuttering of the others.

"Listen. I'm not here to make friends. So keep your useless feelings about me separate from your vote and think about this: It was I who stated at approximately 8 PM last night that I myself would find a safe building to spend the evening - when you buffoons took that as an invitation and to decide and make like a group of mindless ducklings to follow me about town. Then, when the crowd reached the dead end last night before backtracking to find the body, who, other than the worthless corpse of the deceased, wasn't there with us? Hm? Try to do a little thinking."

((still no decided vote))
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
He had scanned a lot of books. Enough to tire a bookworm like him, in fact.
He looked through a lot of spell books trying to find a way to remove the curse placed on Porath. He found three spells. An universal curse breaker, an universal charm breaker and even a powerfull magic ceasing spell.
The first two seemed to be absorbed by the stone and disappear, without effect. The last one had a different response, though. When the beam met the stone, the pillar absorbed the energy and glowed, as if reacting to the spell. However, the coatl never expected the powerful shock wave that sent him flying many yards away as the construction regurgitated all the energy it received.

Regaining his composure, Kanaloa gave up. It was an unbreakable curse, the ridgeback was going to be embedded on that pillar forever, he sadly told himself.

The male shifted his focus: he decided to look for more information about that place and what monster could be among the group.

He found a book that was placed in what seemed to be an altar. Scanning through its pages, he found an image of the pillar. He read the page aloud:

"Eons ago, a raging war was devastating the world. Because of that, dragons from many different races gathered together and decided to found a city where they could be safe from the rest of the world. They builded a small village in the middle of a forest, constructing every facility they would need.

Among the founders, there was a powerful wizard. He dominated many kinds of magic and used his powers to help the other dragons. With the agreement of the other dragons, the wizard placed a magical barrier around the city, which hid and protected the city from the rest of the world and prevented dragons from trespassing the urban area and entering the dangerous forest around.

The citizens lived for ages there, safe with each other, a mystery to the rest of the world. Too peacefully, in fact.
A group of 15 dragons specialized in dark magic discovered the existence of the secret lands. After many failed attempts, they destroyed the energy barrier that prevented them from accessing the town and wrecked havoc across the village.

In a desperate attempt to stop the evil intruders, the wizard created 15 wing binds, placing an unbreakable spell on them: once attached, the victims would be pulled towards the central city pillar and would only be freed when their leader, the worst dragon from the group, was sentenced.
In an encounter with the bandits, the wizard instructed the binds to attack, only to have them reflected and infused with dark magic by the intruders. One of the binds was infused with too much dark magic. It flied all across the city glowing, unable to stand the two kinds of magic fighting within itself. Unfortunately, the binds attached to the wizard's wings and took him with them into the forest, where he was drowned by his own invention as it fell into a lake.

Without the wizard's help, the town was destroyed, every citizen was killed by the murderers.
It's unknown if the magical barrier still works or what effect the dark magic had on the other 14 binds or their location, although it's believed that they are still somewhere on the city, waiting for victims to be bound."

Everything started to add up. The bounds attacked the group and would only break when the rest of the group "sentenced" the monster among them.
Intrigued by his discovery, he exited the bulding and went lookinf for the group, wanting to share it with them.

He wandered around until he spotted them. He ran towards the other dragons. They seemed to be discussing about something. What could it be? When he arrived, there was a quite thick tension in the air. Kanaloa quietly asked Thanatos "What I missed?", the other coatl quickly telling him about the hairs, his vote and Togami's reaction.

The blue dragon began to gather information about Togami on his mind.
The fact that the imperial was kind of bossy matched to some readings he had about mentality, one that stated that people who were hiding something seem more confident than they really are.

His thoughts were interrupted by the steel hard stare he was receiving by the accused imperial. The dragon's words echoed through his mind "Why don't you admit you're guilty and die?" That words shook him deeply, memories from quite a long time ago striked the coatl as soon as the words left the imperial's mouth.

Shaking his head and trying to ignore his emotions, he stated, feeling numb "Why don't you continue telling us your version, Togami? As all evidence we have to to this point indicate you are... you know... Right now, I'm voting on you".
((I voted on @DaiyaOowada))
He had scanned a lot of books. Enough to tire a bookworm like him, in fact.
He looked through a lot of spell books trying to find a way to remove the curse placed on Porath. He found three spells. An universal curse breaker, an universal charm breaker and even a powerfull magic ceasing spell.
The first two seemed to be absorbed by the stone and disappear, without effect. The last one had a different response, though. When the beam met the stone, the pillar absorbed the energy and glowed, as if reacting to the spell. However, the coatl never expected the powerful shock wave that sent him flying many yards away as the construction regurgitated all the energy it received.

Regaining his composure, Kanaloa gave up. It was an unbreakable curse, the ridgeback was going to be embedded on that pillar forever, he sadly told himself.

The male shifted his focus: he decided to look for more information about that place and what monster could be among the group.

He found a book that was placed in what seemed to be an altar. Scanning through its pages, he found an image of the pillar. He read the page aloud:

"Eons ago, a raging war was devastating the world. Because of that, dragons from many different races gathered together and decided to found a city where they could be safe from the rest of the world. They builded a small village in the middle of a forest, constructing every facility they would need.

Among the founders, there was a powerful wizard. He dominated many kinds of magic and used his powers to help the other dragons. With the agreement of the other dragons, the wizard placed a magical barrier around the city, which hid and protected the city from the rest of the world and prevented dragons from trespassing the urban area and entering the dangerous forest around.

The citizens lived for ages there, safe with each other, a mystery to the rest of the world. Too peacefully, in fact.
A group of 15 dragons specialized in dark magic discovered the existence of the secret lands. After many failed attempts, they destroyed the energy barrier that prevented them from accessing the town and wrecked havoc across the village.

In a desperate attempt to stop the evil intruders, the wizard created 15 wing binds, placing an unbreakable spell on them: once attached, the victims would be pulled towards the central city pillar and would only be freed when their leader, the worst dragon from the group, was sentenced.
In an encounter with the bandits, the wizard instructed the binds to attack, only to have them reflected and infused with dark magic by the intruders. One of the binds was infused with too much dark magic. It flied all across the city glowing, unable to stand the two kinds of magic fighting within itself. Unfortunately, the binds attached to the wizard's wings and took him with them into the forest, where he was drowned by his own invention as it fell into a lake.

Without the wizard's help, the town was destroyed, every citizen was killed by the murderers.
It's unknown if the magical barrier still works or what effect the dark magic had on the other 14 binds or their location, although it's believed that they are still somewhere on the city, waiting for victims to be bound."

Everything started to add up. The bounds attacked the group and would only break when the rest of the group "sentenced" the monster among them.
Intrigued by his discovery, he exited the bulding and went lookinf for the group, wanting to share it with them.

He wandered around until he spotted them. He ran towards the other dragons. They seemed to be discussing about something. What could it be? When he arrived, there was a quite thick tension in the air. Kanaloa quietly asked Thanatos "What I missed?", the other coatl quickly telling him about the hairs, his vote and Togami's reaction.

The blue dragon began to gather information about Togami on his mind.
The fact that the imperial was kind of bossy matched to some readings he had about mentality, one that stated that people who were hiding something seem more confident than they really are.

His thoughts were interrupted by the steel hard stare he was receiving by the accused imperial. The dragon's words echoed through his mind "Why don't you admit you're guilty and die?" That words shook him deeply, memories from quite a long time ago striked the coatl as soon as the words left the imperial's mouth.

Shaking his head and trying to ignore his emotions, he stated, feeling numb "Why don't you continue telling us your version, Togami? As all evidence we have to to this point indicate you are... you know... Right now, I'm voting on you".
((I voted on @DaiyaOowada))
H2dlgsE.jpg
The WildClaw looked up at the Black Coatl holding the evidence. As much as he might distrust the Coatls, they raised good points. It did seem like the most likely suspect was the well dressed Imperial. and if he was wrong, well VenomFang didn't think many would miss him. "My vote is also for Togami." He said out loud to no one in particular.

((Vote is for @DaiyaOowada))
The WildClaw looked up at the Black Coatl holding the evidence. As much as he might distrust the Coatls, they raised good points. It did seem like the most likely suspect was the well dressed Imperial. and if he was wrong, well VenomFang didn't think many would miss him. "My vote is also for Togami." He said out loud to no one in particular.

((Vote is for @DaiyaOowada))
(( Oh man things have heated up. I'd write a post but sadly my internet is acting up. Faust will ultimately vote for Togamoney in the end... because he's kind of a jerk. :/ ))
(( Oh man things have heated up. I'd write a post but sadly my internet is acting up. Faust will ultimately vote for Togamoney in the end... because he's kind of a jerk. :/ ))
@TheDragonWithinU @Lunarsong

Togami rolled his eyes.

"If you morons plan to keep this up and blindly ignore my questions then so be it. I've warned you all the dangers of jumping to a conclusion, but it seems your pea sized brains just can't wrap around the concept. Let us see it then, your suffering in the guilt of persecuting another innocent."

He raised a clawed hand to his temple, rubbing it in frustration.

"I refuse to vote unless more investigation is done, but based on the current evidence my suspicions lie with Fuujin (@Hanjamuffin) and Faust (@Australia)"

((I'd like to get some more interaction in before I make a decision, but if you really need my vote by tonight, flip a coin and vote me in for one of those two))
@TheDragonWithinU @Lunarsong

Togami rolled his eyes.

"If you morons plan to keep this up and blindly ignore my questions then so be it. I've warned you all the dangers of jumping to a conclusion, but it seems your pea sized brains just can't wrap around the concept. Let us see it then, your suffering in the guilt of persecuting another innocent."

He raised a clawed hand to his temple, rubbing it in frustration.

"I refuse to vote unless more investigation is done, but based on the current evidence my suspicions lie with Fuujin (@Hanjamuffin) and Faust (@Australia)"

((I'd like to get some more interaction in before I make a decision, but if you really need my vote by tonight, flip a coin and vote me in for one of those two))
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
Still reeling from the odd light pulse, Isis made her way somewhat dizzily to the old library. Shadowed eyes and wings alike allowed her to pass unseen through the ramshackle hovels that remained in the village.

Tired, or perhaps still under the lingering effects of the brightness, Isis stopped to rest by an old tree. There, she mused. She mused over the curious happenings of the previous night-or day- it was really impossible to tell with the enigmatic, unchanging sky. More information was of the utmost importance. Surely there was more to this than what was easily seen. The magyks here were old, near-ancient enchantments. The horror in the eyes of the stone bound dragon lingered with her, surely he had known something. Of course, there was hardly an excess of information about the town. Deciding to cease her solitary walk, Isis sought out the company of another dragon. Every bit of information was helpful. With that, she recalled the snake dragon. He did have a passion for books, akin to her own, in fact. Rushing off, almost excitedly, she glided quickly to the library.

Everyone's eyes seemed locked on Togami, who held an accusatory stance as well as a look of the same feeling.

Eyes caught by the runestones in the corner, Isis made a declaration, "More evidence is almost certainly required, but can't you all admit that there is something too good to be true about this silly tuft?", grimacing, she continued, "So easily, it could have been planted at the scene. Yet we are so quick to cast suspicion on another. Disgraceful, really. I doubt there can be much done to save the Imp, so, for the time being, I'll simply cast mine for another. One in no danger. I mean this only as a way to show that you are all wrong about the imp. You will regret your choice to execute him".

A wry smile crossed her feather face, she plucked a runestones from the musty pile.

"Remnants from the time of the wizard, I suspect. You must enlighten me as to what you know Kanaloa. Perhaps we can be of use to eachother".

She watched, to see the blue snake hold his breath in anticipation of being voted for. But her glare had a hint of sympathy in it, sympathy for the coatl, and the curious(like herself).

She continued, "I vote @someoneornot. I can't make a potentially harmful accusation without the variables. Nothing personal, but you're in no danger of being cast out. I'll simply vote you to show my sympathies for Togami".

Again, Isis turned to the coatl. "Now about that lore..."

Oh, my humblest apologies for the lateness, and the shortness of this post. I should be keener on the roleplay aspect in the next round.
Still reeling from the odd light pulse, Isis made her way somewhat dizzily to the old library. Shadowed eyes and wings alike allowed her to pass unseen through the ramshackle hovels that remained in the village.

Tired, or perhaps still under the lingering effects of the brightness, Isis stopped to rest by an old tree. There, she mused. She mused over the curious happenings of the previous night-or day- it was really impossible to tell with the enigmatic, unchanging sky. More information was of the utmost importance. Surely there was more to this than what was easily seen. The magyks here were old, near-ancient enchantments. The horror in the eyes of the stone bound dragon lingered with her, surely he had known something. Of course, there was hardly an excess of information about the town. Deciding to cease her solitary walk, Isis sought out the company of another dragon. Every bit of information was helpful. With that, she recalled the snake dragon. He did have a passion for books, akin to her own, in fact. Rushing off, almost excitedly, she glided quickly to the library.

Everyone's eyes seemed locked on Togami, who held an accusatory stance as well as a look of the same feeling.

Eyes caught by the runestones in the corner, Isis made a declaration, "More evidence is almost certainly required, but can't you all admit that there is something too good to be true about this silly tuft?", grimacing, she continued, "So easily, it could have been planted at the scene. Yet we are so quick to cast suspicion on another. Disgraceful, really. I doubt there can be much done to save the Imp, so, for the time being, I'll simply cast mine for another. One in no danger. I mean this only as a way to show that you are all wrong about the imp. You will regret your choice to execute him".

A wry smile crossed her feather face, she plucked a runestones from the musty pile.

"Remnants from the time of the wizard, I suspect. You must enlighten me as to what you know Kanaloa. Perhaps we can be of use to eachother".

She watched, to see the blue snake hold his breath in anticipation of being voted for. But her glare had a hint of sympathy in it, sympathy for the coatl, and the curious(like herself).

She continued, "I vote @someoneornot. I can't make a potentially harmful accusation without the variables. Nothing personal, but you're in no danger of being cast out. I'll simply vote you to show my sympathies for Togami".

Again, Isis turned to the coatl. "Now about that lore..."

Oh, my humblest apologies for the lateness, and the shortness of this post. I should be keener on the roleplay aspect in the next round.
Wishlist in my profile!
Feel free to send friend requests
(( @DaiyaOowada ))
Fuujin rumbled a small growl at Togami, whilst looking him up and down. Togami was a much larger and heavier imperial compared to Fuujin, but that didn't intimidate him. He conjured a chesty laugh and began to speak in a loud but calm voice:
"Ahahah, Togami. Come on now, we're both Imperials. You know our breed, we don't slaughter innocents! How could you think that I am the killer? I've been sitting here all night!"
Fuujin sat down next to Togami and began to reason with him, but Togami could still notice the quaking in Fuujin's limbs.
He was scared.
(( @DaiyaOowada ))
Fuujin rumbled a small growl at Togami, whilst looking him up and down. Togami was a much larger and heavier imperial compared to Fuujin, but that didn't intimidate him. He conjured a chesty laugh and began to speak in a loud but calm voice:
"Ahahah, Togami. Come on now, we're both Imperials. You know our breed, we don't slaughter innocents! How could you think that I am the killer? I've been sitting here all night!"
Fuujin sat down next to Togami and began to reason with him, but Togami could still notice the quaking in Fuujin's limbs.
He was scared.
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17