Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PSYCHOSIS: NBD Story 3 up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@ThornedSpade

It did end quickly! But I'm really excited to get this started and lets hope we get more murders in. c;
@ThornedSpade

It did end quickly! But I'm really excited to get this started and lets hope we get more murders in. c;
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Hideki

I know what you mean.I hope so too,but I realized this looks really really bad out of context.
@Hideki

I know what you mean.I hope so too,but I realized this looks really really bad out of context.
@ThornedSpade

It's all in lovely murderous fun-- and everyone loves out of context things-- ssssh. >u>
@ThornedSpade

It's all in lovely murderous fun-- and everyone loves out of context things-- ssssh. >u>
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
Hopefully I'm not the first out this time XD It is more fun to stick around and watch
Hopefully I'm not the first out this time XD It is more fun to stick around and watch
Story 0: Frozen Iced Cake

The party guests were heading to the cave,which was near the arcane lands and the barren earth territories.The two nature guests came with hesitation,as was the usual for dragons who lived withing those lands.Zbyszek had started down the path and groaned "Of all places to go for a party,why the plagued lands?I might jus get sick traveling to the place." He was quickly accompanied by Lisil,who was significantly larger than him.She had followed and retorted "Didn't you read the invitation,we should be all right.The host did a lot of cleaning for our arrival." Zbyszek unconvinced rolled his eyes as they approached the gap of water between the shadow lands and their own.

The esteemed guests had arrived,some sooner than others.The first few guests were a bit surprised when they saw the cave.There were clearly party treats out.As they approached the table they could see that there were signs of life.As they investigated the cleaned cave Iceac had slithered down the stalactites.He had came up behind the guests and smiled "Hello!I'm Iceac!I'm so glad that people had wanted to come to the party! the guests had chatted a while as the guests arrived.The last guest that had entered the diamond-shaped mouth of the cave was Harkness.He let a pant and began apologizing for the delay.Getting a day off in the Shifting Expanse was a pain.He managed to pull it off.

The party had started,the dark cave had ignited with a explosion of light.Surprisingly the place was well light to the point where all the corners were exposed.The moon began to rise and the dark of the evening had caused a but of rejoice to some.The dragons had sat outside and and watched little bits of the sky fall,the Arcanist would have been pleased at the spectacle.The meteors had began falling a little too close to home.Iceac had curled up around himself and spoken lightly "We should head inside,it's getting a little too dangerous.It wouldn't be any fun if anyone was crushed by bits of space rock."

"Anyone want a bit of cake?" Iceac asked.As those words were spoken the tendrils of the land began to squirm.It was an aggravation,a swelling, near the cave.Iceac had hurried to close the essential gate,but the land had beaten him to it.The rope had snapped and a large ribcage had fallen in front of the mouth.The lights had vanished and there was a large clattering.It was probably an earthquake or perhaps some meteors landing.The guests had panicked until someone had relight the few candles they could find.It wasn't much light,to make it ideal for those who weren't fond of it.

The first thing the guests were to notice was the fact the front of the cave had been blocked off.With two things,a giant ribcage that had plenty of ribs of a high density.Even with the strength of the imperial guests there was next to hop of getting out.For behind that large ribcage was a large fleshy wall.This was the effect of the swelling in the Wyrmwound.

It was a matter of time before anyone discovered the host.He was curled up on the floor,eyes full of tears and swelled shut.It was speculated he was sleeping,Spirals had a habit of doing that.His body was cold.The first assumption was because of the fact he was an ice dragon.When Shrike rolled over his fellow spiral it was revealed.A large gash on his side,ribs as well as other parts of the body exposed.Torn right through the steam punk garb he was wearing.

@Vethica @PlushiePalooza @Mismas @Hideki @Vesuvia @Zeedikay @HuntingtheMoon @morningstar1@EmbyrPhoenix @Tide
Story 0: Frozen Iced Cake

The party guests were heading to the cave,which was near the arcane lands and the barren earth territories.The two nature guests came with hesitation,as was the usual for dragons who lived withing those lands.Zbyszek had started down the path and groaned "Of all places to go for a party,why the plagued lands?I might jus get sick traveling to the place." He was quickly accompanied by Lisil,who was significantly larger than him.She had followed and retorted "Didn't you read the invitation,we should be all right.The host did a lot of cleaning for our arrival." Zbyszek unconvinced rolled his eyes as they approached the gap of water between the shadow lands and their own.

The esteemed guests had arrived,some sooner than others.The first few guests were a bit surprised when they saw the cave.There were clearly party treats out.As they approached the table they could see that there were signs of life.As they investigated the cleaned cave Iceac had slithered down the stalactites.He had came up behind the guests and smiled "Hello!I'm Iceac!I'm so glad that people had wanted to come to the party! the guests had chatted a while as the guests arrived.The last guest that had entered the diamond-shaped mouth of the cave was Harkness.He let a pant and began apologizing for the delay.Getting a day off in the Shifting Expanse was a pain.He managed to pull it off.

The party had started,the dark cave had ignited with a explosion of light.Surprisingly the place was well light to the point where all the corners were exposed.The moon began to rise and the dark of the evening had caused a but of rejoice to some.The dragons had sat outside and and watched little bits of the sky fall,the Arcanist would have been pleased at the spectacle.The meteors had began falling a little too close to home.Iceac had curled up around himself and spoken lightly "We should head inside,it's getting a little too dangerous.It wouldn't be any fun if anyone was crushed by bits of space rock."

"Anyone want a bit of cake?" Iceac asked.As those words were spoken the tendrils of the land began to squirm.It was an aggravation,a swelling, near the cave.Iceac had hurried to close the essential gate,but the land had beaten him to it.The rope had snapped and a large ribcage had fallen in front of the mouth.The lights had vanished and there was a large clattering.It was probably an earthquake or perhaps some meteors landing.The guests had panicked until someone had relight the few candles they could find.It wasn't much light,to make it ideal for those who weren't fond of it.

The first thing the guests were to notice was the fact the front of the cave had been blocked off.With two things,a giant ribcage that had plenty of ribs of a high density.Even with the strength of the imperial guests there was next to hop of getting out.For behind that large ribcage was a large fleshy wall.This was the effect of the swelling in the Wyrmwound.

It was a matter of time before anyone discovered the host.He was curled up on the floor,eyes full of tears and swelled shut.It was speculated he was sleeping,Spirals had a habit of doing that.His body was cold.The first assumption was because of the fact he was an ice dragon.When Shrike rolled over his fellow spiral it was revealed.A large gash on his side,ribs as well as other parts of the body exposed.Torn right through the steam punk garb he was wearing.

@Vethica @PlushiePalooza @Mismas @Hideki @Vesuvia @Zeedikay @HuntingtheMoon @morningstar1@EmbyrPhoenix @Tide
@ThornedSpade
Yes. Let us rejoice in the multiple murders that will occur!
Seriously, I'm really excited about this. When do you think we'll start? OH WAIT IT DID.
@ThornedSpade
Yes. Let us rejoice in the multiple murders that will occur!
Seriously, I'm really excited about this. When do you think we'll start? OH WAIT IT DID.
@ThornedSpade

The first suspect that would come to my mind would be Zbyszek, he expressed enough discomfort with the location of the area-- and openly voiced it-- for all we know, panic could have settled in when the ribcage fell down onto the entrance and he could have lashed out at Iceac. It was him who set the meeting at this place, one which wasn't a pleasing area to the ones for an affinity with nature and the Gladekeeper.
@ThornedSpade

The first suspect that would come to my mind would be Zbyszek, he expressed enough discomfort with the location of the area-- and openly voiced it-- for all we know, panic could have settled in when the ribcage fell down onto the entrance and he could have lashed out at Iceac. It was him who set the meeting at this place, one which wasn't a pleasing area to the ones for an affinity with nature and the Gladekeeper.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@ThornedSpade
I now realize I'm not really that good with mysteries in the first place. If I would make any guesses on who did it though, I'd probably go for someone who would be strong enough to break through rubbered leather and silver. Now, Iceac is no push-over with 36 in strength, though his personality is a bit more delicate. So with that in mind, the only other dragons here who could compete with that are Koruo, Orion, and Shrike. I'd like to check for pieces of leather between the claws of the all guests, just to be sure though.
Or... Gaufre muttered, glancing around the now isolated cave. Perhaps these very rocks are trying to do us in themselves.
@ThornedSpade
I now realize I'm not really that good with mysteries in the first place. If I would make any guesses on who did it though, I'd probably go for someone who would be strong enough to break through rubbered leather and silver. Now, Iceac is no push-over with 36 in strength, though his personality is a bit more delicate. So with that in mind, the only other dragons here who could compete with that are Koruo, Orion, and Shrike. I'd like to check for pieces of leather between the claws of the all guests, just to be sure though.
Or... Gaufre muttered, glancing around the now isolated cave. Perhaps these very rocks are trying to do us in themselves.
Feel free to discuss an deliberate about the evidence before giving me your final answer.We have a lot of time to change the amd discuss.Ping me with the final answers
The current tally:
Zbyszek: 1 (Hideki)
Feel free to discuss an deliberate about the evidence before giving me your final answer.We have a lot of time to change the amd discuss.Ping me with the final answers
The current tally:
Zbyszek: 1 (Hideki)
@ThornedSpade
Looking forward to it,
do I need to write a personality for Hiisa?
@ThornedSpade
Looking forward to it,
do I need to write a personality for Hiisa?
GAji9p1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16