Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Psychosis[BDD] ENDED-Turn 2 STORY UP!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CarnivaleWaltz

Sorry for the late vote - I just got out of bed.

My vote is also for Ginger. It's hard to say right now with so few clues, but she appeared the most suspicious to me because of her discomfort and discontent with the setting. Ragnorak might have seemed grumpy, but he did seem more content with the "gloomy" setting than Ginger was. As aerisonus also mentioned, Ragnorak and Rosetta also share the same flight and homeland.
@CarnivaleWaltz

Sorry for the late vote - I just got out of bed.

My vote is also for Ginger. It's hard to say right now with so few clues, but she appeared the most suspicious to me because of her discomfort and discontent with the setting. Ragnorak might have seemed grumpy, but he did seem more content with the "gloomy" setting than Ginger was. As aerisonus also mentioned, Ragnorak and Rosetta also share the same flight and homeland.
Eight of ten votes recorded~

Still waiting on- @craniyum, @Siennia
Eight of ten votes recorded~

Still waiting on- @craniyum, @Siennia
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto2_500.png
@CarnivaleWaltz

Hmm... This is a hard one. I think... I think my vote's going to be Acanthus. She's a tad sadistic, according to her profile, so i think she's a likely candidate. She might even find this kind of situation amusing.

(Apologies, @ThornedSpade)
@CarnivaleWaltz

Hmm... This is a hard one. I think... I think my vote's going to be Acanthus. She's a tad sadistic, according to her profile, so i think she's a likely candidate. She might even find this kind of situation amusing.

(Apologies, @ThornedSpade)
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
Recorded :3
Recorded :3
@Siennia
It's quite all right.It's a game,I'm not mad.
@Siennia
It's quite all right.It's a game,I'm not mad.
Boop!

@craniyum - please vote by 10 AM FR time tomorrow. There's been plenty of time, and no notice of you needing to go for something important.
Boop!

@craniyum - please vote by 10 AM FR time tomorrow. There's been plenty of time, and no notice of you needing to go for something important.
@CarnivaleWaltz
gah! i'm sorry, i barely got on yesterday because life

my vote is for Ginger, because Ragnarok just seems too obviously displeased with everyone else.

sorry again for the lateness! i'll give a heads-up in the future if i'm going to be taking a while.
@CarnivaleWaltz
gah! i'm sorry, i barely got on yesterday because life

my vote is for Ginger, because Ragnarok just seems too obviously displeased with everyone else.

sorry again for the lateness! i'll give a heads-up in the future if i'm going to be taking a while.
@craniyum - Ah. That's okay; life gets to us all. I'm just a bit antsy to continue. I'm as excited to run this as y'all are to play it.

Your vote is recorded, and the story may commence!
@craniyum - Ah. That's okay; life gets to us all. I'm just a bit antsy to continue. I'm as excited to run this as y'all are to play it.

Your vote is recorded, and the story may commence!
Story 1 : Invisible Wounds

The dragons, shaken and uneasy, retreated to various offshoot rooms to tend to their minor scrapes and cuts. It was as nothing compared to their current predicament, but it was the small comforts of being cared for and caring for others that settled their nerves. Ginger, who had escaped without much damage at all in part due to her tough stony skin, was taking a small stroll through what remained of the halls that serpentined throughout the underground like some behemoth of a viper. A small glow caught the corner of her eye; or perhaps not a glow so much as a gleam. Intrigued, forgetting her worries, she followed the enchanting shimmer as fast as her legs could carry her.

It was always one turn ahead of her, just close enough to remain tantalizing but just far enough to elude her gaze. Curiosity burned like a flame in her as she felt she must finally be nearing the dazzling object. It was almost like it was moving, but that was impossible, she chided herself. Gems don't run! It had to be something, something alive! Maybe it could help them out-

Her ecstatic line of hopeful thought was cut short. Sharp talons dug into her sides, piercing her rough hide, and soon a veil of everlasting twilight was all that remained in her mind, and then nothing.
--
Zanya had taken a nap to steady her nerves, but a sense of dread still permeated the air. A short walk justified this feeling; the body of Ginger lay on the ground, twisted unnaturally.
---
@Tide - Unfortunately, you are the first non-NPC death of the round. If you'd like, there is still an opening in the sister game of Psychosis, run by ThornedSpade. I can direct you there if you'd like; there's still an opening.
---
@ThornedSpade, @Svae, @Voice, @aerisonus, @craniyum, @SomeoneOrNot, @TakaneEnomoto, @Siennia, @SimonTheGreat
Story 1 : Invisible Wounds

The dragons, shaken and uneasy, retreated to various offshoot rooms to tend to their minor scrapes and cuts. It was as nothing compared to their current predicament, but it was the small comforts of being cared for and caring for others that settled their nerves. Ginger, who had escaped without much damage at all in part due to her tough stony skin, was taking a small stroll through what remained of the halls that serpentined throughout the underground like some behemoth of a viper. A small glow caught the corner of her eye; or perhaps not a glow so much as a gleam. Intrigued, forgetting her worries, she followed the enchanting shimmer as fast as her legs could carry her.

It was always one turn ahead of her, just close enough to remain tantalizing but just far enough to elude her gaze. Curiosity burned like a flame in her as she felt she must finally be nearing the dazzling object. It was almost like it was moving, but that was impossible, she chided herself. Gems don't run! It had to be something, something alive! Maybe it could help them out-

Her ecstatic line of hopeful thought was cut short. Sharp talons dug into her sides, piercing her rough hide, and soon a veil of everlasting twilight was all that remained in her mind, and then nothing.
--
Zanya had taken a nap to steady her nerves, but a sense of dread still permeated the air. A short walk justified this feeling; the body of Ginger lay on the ground, twisted unnaturally.
---
@Tide - Unfortunately, you are the first non-NPC death of the round. If you'd like, there is still an opening in the sister game of Psychosis, run by ThornedSpade. I can direct you there if you'd like; there's still an opening.
---
@ThornedSpade, @Svae, @Voice, @aerisonus, @craniyum, @SomeoneOrNot, @TakaneEnomoto, @Siennia, @SimonTheGreat
@CarnivaleWaltz

Afraid I'm going to have to go with Glow on this one 0.o
@CarnivaleWaltz

Afraid I'm going to have to go with Glow on this one 0.o
1 2 3 4 5 6