Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Got jokes?
1 2 3 4
Less of a game than anything. But still as fun: Jokes!
If this topic seems out of place, Mods, feel free to switch 'er over.

I personally believe laughter is a great thing for the mind. So why not share what you know, eh? Perhaps we can turn this thread into something we can all laugh at. In a good way of course. And if it makes you laugh, you have to post something in return. Those are the rules. Doesn't have to be a long joke. Heck, I'll even start off with both a long joke and a short joke:

Long joke:
Three kids are running from a security guard in a grocery store. When the security guard starts to catch up to them, they decide to split up and hide. One hides in a tomato pile. One hides in an orange pile. While the third hides in a pile of potatoes. When the guard finally catches up to the spot they decide to hide, he starts inspecting the fruit and veg. Hoping to dissuade the guard from looking further, the first kid goes, "Moew", and the second kid joins in, "Meow", while the third kid goes, "poooe-taaay-toooe". The guard stops for a second to think, and goes, "wait a tick, tomatoes and oranges don't meow!"

Short joke:
Q: What did the midget mathematician say to the philosophy class?
A: It's the little things that count.

Get it? It's a short joke! A short-... It was-... okay fine.
Less of a game than anything. But still as fun: Jokes!
If this topic seems out of place, Mods, feel free to switch 'er over.

I personally believe laughter is a great thing for the mind. So why not share what you know, eh? Perhaps we can turn this thread into something we can all laugh at. In a good way of course. And if it makes you laugh, you have to post something in return. Those are the rules. Doesn't have to be a long joke. Heck, I'll even start off with both a long joke and a short joke:

Long joke:
Three kids are running from a security guard in a grocery store. When the security guard starts to catch up to them, they decide to split up and hide. One hides in a tomato pile. One hides in an orange pile. While the third hides in a pile of potatoes. When the guard finally catches up to the spot they decide to hide, he starts inspecting the fruit and veg. Hoping to dissuade the guard from looking further, the first kid goes, "Moew", and the second kid joins in, "Meow", while the third kid goes, "poooe-taaay-toooe". The guard stops for a second to think, and goes, "wait a tick, tomatoes and oranges don't meow!"

Short joke:
Q: What did the midget mathematician say to the philosophy class?
A: It's the little things that count.

Get it? It's a short joke! A short-... It was-... okay fine.
did you hear about the psychic midget who escaped from prison? he was a small medium at large!
did you hear about the psychic midget who escaped from prison? he was a small medium at large!
A street performer was doing some tricks when he noticed an Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard, and a German at the back of the crowd visibly straining to see him. So the performer stood up on some crates, and called out to the men, "Can you see me?"

"Yes."
"Oui."
"Sí."
"Ja."

I know it's a language joke but try saying them out loud
A street performer was doing some tricks when he noticed an Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard, and a German at the back of the crowd visibly straining to see him. So the performer stood up on some crates, and called out to the men, "Can you see me?"

"Yes."
"Oui."
"Sí."
"Ja."

I know it's a language joke but try saying them out loud
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
a guy tried sharing 10 puns to make his friend laugh
however no pun in ten did

(SNORTS)
a guy tried sharing 10 puns to make his friend laugh
however no pun in ten did

(SNORTS)
Dw1yekd.gifbKo8rOw.gifWyDGVkl.gifbHhqQOH.gif
@deeproar
I smiled when I got that joke xD
@deeproar
I smiled when I got that joke xD
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
So a panda comes in to a restaurant, orders a salad, and eats its meal quietly. When it finishes off the last leaf, the panda immediately stands up, pulls out a gun and starts firing it in to the air. Once the gun is empty, it turns to go.

"HEY!" Screams one of the frightened waiters. "What the heck was that for?!"

"I'm a panda," it replies as it exits. "Look it up."

So the wait staff get a dictionary and find the passage for pandas, and read:

"Panda- bear-like marsupial. Eats shoots and leaves."

Or if that doesn't suit you---

What's big, green, gray and eats rocks?

A big green gray rock eater!
So a panda comes in to a restaurant, orders a salad, and eats its meal quietly. When it finishes off the last leaf, the panda immediately stands up, pulls out a gun and starts firing it in to the air. Once the gun is empty, it turns to go.

"HEY!" Screams one of the frightened waiters. "What the heck was that for?!"

"I'm a panda," it replies as it exits. "Look it up."

So the wait staff get a dictionary and find the passage for pandas, and read:

"Panda- bear-like marsupial. Eats shoots and leaves."

Or if that doesn't suit you---

What's big, green, gray and eats rocks?

A big green gray rock eater!
65JicuN.gif
why was six afraid of seven?

because seven was a registered six offender.
why was six afraid of seven?

because seven was a registered six offender.
I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Ba-dum-tss
I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Ba-dum-tss
H2dlgsE.jpg
@craniyum Ooh! I've never heard that one before. Makes the joke a bit more risque, but it's a welcome change. XD

Come to think of it, in this version, what's happening with 8 and 9? If 7 didn't eat 9 and only offended 6. Maybe 8 and 9 are off on a radical adventure? :D Get it? Cause radicals-... they're-... oh what's the point. To be able to get jokes like that, you really have to understand the root of the problem. :D I'll stop now.

Good job guys. Really lovin' them so far.
@craniyum Ooh! I've never heard that one before. Makes the joke a bit more risque, but it's a welcome change. XD

Come to think of it, in this version, what's happening with 8 and 9? If 7 didn't eat 9 and only offended 6. Maybe 8 and 9 are off on a radical adventure? :D Get it? Cause radicals-... they're-... oh what's the point. To be able to get jokes like that, you really have to understand the root of the problem. :D I'll stop now.

Good job guys. Really lovin' them so far.
so there's an english cat called one two three and a french cat called un deux trois, and they decide to have a race across the english channel - which cat wins?

the english cat, of course - un deux trois quatre cinq!

(it only works if you say it aloud)
so there's an english cat called one two three and a french cat called un deux trois, and they decide to have a race across the english channel - which cat wins?

the english cat, of course - un deux trois quatre cinq!

(it only works if you say it aloud)
1 2 3 4