Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF> a Midnight/Thistle/Thistle male
If It's a SD, there will big a big bonus in the pay.

Also if it has any of these genes, I'll pay alittle extra as well:

Clown
Seraph
Underbelly

Aside from that, I'm still willing to buy any Midnight/Thistle/Thistle male.
If It's a SD, there will big a big bonus in the pay.

Also if it has any of these genes, I'll pay alittle extra as well:

Clown
Seraph
Underbelly

Aside from that, I'm still willing to buy any Midnight/Thistle/Thistle male.
@Drago I've got this Midnight/Thistle/Thistle Guardian, found him on the AH and loved his colors. Haven't gotten around to putting genes on him but he's been in my lair so long I've grown attached: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=941938] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9420/941938_350.png[/img] [/url] What were you thinking as a price range? Or are you considering trading as well?
@Drago
I've got this Midnight/Thistle/Thistle Guardian, found him on the AH and loved his colors. Haven't gotten around to putting genes on him but he's been in my lair so long I've grown attached:

941938_350.png

What were you thinking as a price range? Or are you considering trading as well?
saAHP09.png
@EmotionalTree Sigh I sort've ran out of cheap extra drans to exalt, anf I only have three extra Imps, that I'm still trying to sell, so I'm out of space.

I have only one slot left, and that's for a Crimson/Obsidian/Obsidian(hopefully one of my Imps sell, but I can't count on it).

Furthermore I reserved a triple Chocolate dragon due in 13-14 days, so yea I'm really screwed as far as space goes, sorry.

I guess I'm gonna have to hold off on getting a Midnight/Thistle/Thistle sigh(stupid lair upgrades cost a fortune).
@EmotionalTree Sigh I sort've ran out of cheap extra drans to exalt, anf I only have three extra Imps, that I'm still trying to sell, so I'm out of space.

I have only one slot left, and that's for a Crimson/Obsidian/Obsidian(hopefully one of my Imps sell, but I can't count on it).

Furthermore I reserved a triple Chocolate dragon due in 13-14 days, so yea I'm really screwed as far as space goes, sorry.

I guess I'm gonna have to hold off on getting a Midnight/Thistle/Thistle sigh(stupid lair upgrades cost a fortune).
@Drago
No problem! Lair expansion prices are a terrible thing. He's not going anywhere anytime soon and I have no plans to breed him so feel free to contact me when you get some space if you are still interested. He's pretty much guaranteed to be still be with me for the foreseeable future.
@Drago
No problem! Lair expansion prices are a terrible thing. He's not going anywhere anytime soon and I have no plans to breed him so feel free to contact me when you get some space if you are still interested. He's pretty much guaranteed to be still be with me for the foreseeable future.
saAHP09.png
@EmotionalTree Ok ty :) I still want him, so once I can get extra space, I'll let you know.
@EmotionalTree Ok ty :) I still want him, so once I can get extra space, I'll let you know.