Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Yu Narukami (male) Imp
1 2 3 4 5 6
Like it says on the box, I'm looking for a... ahem, specific Imp. Because I'm a huge nerd with silly naming themes.

I want an Imp that looks like This Guy.

If it helps, here are some other references.

I'd like the Imp to be cool colored in the greyscale area. Blues are okay in the secondary, and terts don't matter. Also, if at all possible, I'd like it to have Ice, Lightning, Light or in a pinch Water eyes. Preference in that order. Everything else, like genes, are up to you!

My budget is 70-100kt. Also, I'd like it if reserves or nests are suggested, that there not be too long of a wait. I know Imps have crazy ridiculous cooldowns, but, well... I guess I'm impatient, lol.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

EDIT: You know what? Forget about eyes, lol. They're so beady on an imp that no-one can tell anyways. Just not... Arcane, or something super shocking like that.
Like it says on the box, I'm looking for a... ahem, specific Imp. Because I'm a huge nerd with silly naming themes.

I want an Imp that looks like This Guy.

If it helps, here are some other references.

I'd like the Imp to be cool colored in the greyscale area. Blues are okay in the secondary, and terts don't matter. Also, if at all possible, I'd like it to have Ice, Lightning, Light or in a pinch Water eyes. Preference in that order. Everything else, like genes, are up to you!

My budget is 70-100kt. Also, I'd like it if reserves or nests are suggested, that there not be too long of a wait. I know Imps have crazy ridiculous cooldowns, but, well... I guess I'm impatient, lol.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

EDIT: You know what? Forget about eyes, lol. They're so beady on an imp that no-one can tell anyways. Just not... Arcane, or something super shocking like that.
gxacNa1.gif
@Otterbeans I have this boy for 90k: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1111307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11114/1111307_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Otterbeans I have this boy for 90k:

1111307_350.png
@Dragonlover3 Ooo, he's a little on the warm side, but the white is quite pretty. Is he close to RTB?
@Dragonlover3 Ooo, he's a little on the warm side, but the white is quite pretty. Is he close to RTB?
gxacNa1.gif
bump
bump
gxacNa1.gif
@Otterbeans Hello again! c: I have this pair that will be ready to breed on December 1st... I realize that's a little far from now, and I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but I figured I'd offer anyway! xD They'd be Lightning eyes. c: [img]http://i.imgur.com/I8Sf1Gk.png[/img]
@Otterbeans
Hello again! c: I have this pair that will be ready to breed on December 1st... I realize that's a little far from now, and I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but I figured I'd offer anyway! xD They'd be Lightning eyes. c:

I8Sf1Gk.png
@Cinnaberry haha, hello! My dragon-wanteds are always a bit peculiar, aren't they. XD

If a male came up with one of the really dark blues as a secondary, that would be great, but holy crap irishim I'm not sure if I can afford that 8| This Imp will be my unsteady step into my first breeding venture, so I'll have to go for something within my means.
@Cinnaberry haha, hello! My dragon-wanteds are always a bit peculiar, aren't they. XD

If a male came up with one of the really dark blues as a secondary, that would be great, but holy crap irishim I'm not sure if I can afford that 8| This Imp will be my unsteady step into my first breeding venture, so I'll have to go for something within my means.
gxacNa1.gif
@Otterbeans Just popping in to mingle a bit xD Found this Boy through Search and he's on the AH as well: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1097461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10975/1097461_350.png[/img] [/url] Obsidian - Beige - White My idea was, that if you really wanted a dragon looking like that character... The Obsidian could be his suit... The Beige his hair... And if you gave him underbelly the White could be the shirt... or so... Then I saw the price the Owner wants for him... 1000 Gems... that's about 230kT... >_> (I paid half of that for an Iri/Shim Imp recently... *shakes head* But well economy is... out of order... xD) So yeah... Owner is Amirae... And maybe he/she is willing to haggle... If you even consider this boy, that is... xD My two cents on the matter... *sneaks back into her Lair*
@Otterbeans

Just popping in to mingle a bit xD

Found this Boy through Search and he's on the AH as well:

1097461_350.png

Obsidian - Beige - White

My idea was, that if you really wanted a dragon looking like that character...
The Obsidian could be his suit...
The Beige his hair...
And if you gave him underbelly the White could be the shirt... or so...

Then I saw the price the Owner wants for him... 1000 Gems... that's about 230kT... >_> (I paid half of that for an Iri/Shim Imp recently... *shakes head* But well economy is... out of order... xD)

So yeah... Owner is Amirae... And maybe he/she is willing to haggle... If you even consider this boy, that is... xD

My two cents on the matter... *sneaks back into her Lair*
@Nekomi oh yeah, that would really work! Cute... But 1000 GEMS????? It's an ungened male imp! That's... A lot of money....

I doubt it's going to be selling at that price anytime soon though, so I guess I'll have lots of time to think about it. XD

Thank you for finding him! Feel free to mingle longer if you like!
@Nekomi oh yeah, that would really work! Cute... But 1000 GEMS????? It's an ungened male imp! That's... A lot of money....

I doubt it's going to be selling at that price anytime soon though, so I guess I'll have lots of time to think about it. XD

Thank you for finding him! Feel free to mingle longer if you like!
gxacNa1.gif
@Otterbeans
Not really! xD I can totally see the appeal of this, though, since I'm a big P4 fan myself. c:

And actually, irishim imps aren't really outside of your budget anymore. xD There are irishim imps on the AH right now going for 75k+. c: I can ping you if I get one with a darker blue secondary, though! Just let me know if you find something between now and then, since that's still a while away.
@Otterbeans
Not really! xD I can totally see the appeal of this, though, since I'm a big P4 fan myself. c:

And actually, irishim imps aren't really outside of your budget anymore. xD There are irishim imps on the AH right now going for 75k+. c: I can ping you if I get one with a darker blue secondary, though! Just let me know if you find something between now and then, since that's still a while away.
@Cinnaberry Oh yay! A fellow fan! I feel slightly less strange now... I will be naming his mate that I will find in the future Izanami, and she'll be a more warm grey... I'm also looking for a Yousuke skydancer one of these days.

But sure, put me on your lists! I'll get to you if I find a suitable imp earlier.
@Cinnaberry Oh yay! A fellow fan! I feel slightly less strange now... I will be naming his mate that I will find in the future Izanami, and she'll be a more warm grey... I'm also looking for a Yousuke skydancer one of these days.

But sure, put me on your lists! I'll get to you if I find a suitable imp earlier.
gxacNa1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6