Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | {LF} Studs for Common Dragons
1 2
@Eideana: Ahhhhh ! :DD Okay! That sounds awesome! I can def host the nest ! The dragons will have green eyes, and :DDD Ahhh even better! if you feel like taking a chance I'd love to borrow Caden from you. How do you want to do the picks and nest stuff? c:

@Synstematic: Thank you very much but I'm not interested in buying! c:

@SqueakyFrancis: Thanks much, but I'm going to wait to hear back from my first offer if that's okay c:
@Eideana: Ahhhhh ! :DD Okay! That sounds awesome! I can def host the nest ! The dragons will have green eyes, and :DDD Ahhh even better! if you feel like taking a chance I'd love to borrow Caden from you. How do you want to do the picks and nest stuff? c:

@Synstematic: Thank you very much but I'm not interested in buying! c:

@SqueakyFrancis: Thanks much, but I'm going to wait to hear back from my first offer if that's okay c:
@ManlyHamm Excellent! :D The standard nest-splitting is fine, unless we get an odd amount and you really love the extra egg, then I'm cool with that uvu I'd like the first pick, if that's okay! Also, since Caden is super close to my heart, could I hold onto one of your dragons as collateral? I hate to ask that ahh unu
Finally, Since Rhys has two days left on his CD, would you like me to send just Caden over for now, or both?
(also, whoa, happy late birthday!! you have the same as my brother, heheh)
@ManlyHamm Excellent! :D The standard nest-splitting is fine, unless we get an odd amount and you really love the extra egg, then I'm cool with that uvu I'd like the first pick, if that's okay! Also, since Caden is super close to my heart, could I hold onto one of your dragons as collateral? I hate to ask that ahh unu
Finally, Since Rhys has two days left on his CD, would you like me to send just Caden over for now, or both?
(also, whoa, happy late birthday!! you have the same as my brother, heheh)
~ we're all just walking each other home ~

selling 7-10 year old dragons here ~ PM to offer!
@Eideana Absolutely! c: I'll send some collateral over right now, and feel free to send Them both if that's alright. I'm so excited! :D And thanks
@Eideana Absolutely! c: I'll send some collateral over right now, and feel free to send Them both if that's alright. I'm so excited! :D And thanks
@ManlyHamm You're welcome! I'm really excited too! c:
@ManlyHamm You're welcome! I'm really excited too! c:
~ we're all just walking each other home ~

selling 7-10 year old dragons here ~ PM to offer!
@SqueakyFrancis : C: Would you still be interested in breeding with Tilly? It seems my first offer never replied.
@SqueakyFrancis : C: Would you still be interested in breeding with Tilly? It seems my first offer never replied.
1 2