Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Wanted: EARTH TONED DRAGONS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@aerora - Oh that's a really nice combo though. What's your price?
@aerora - Oh that's a really nice combo though. What's your price?
I have this gen 1 air girl. @Neev [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=668113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6682/668113_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have this gen 1 air girl. @Neev

668113_350.png
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
@rusher - Not quite what I'm looking for, but thank you!
@rusher - Not quite what I'm looking for, but thank you!
@Neev I'd like about 12k for him!
@Neev I'd like about 12k for him!
@neev Not really looking for trades (need lair space) but if i could get at least 8k for each of the girls and 10k for the boy i would be happy (he is slightly leveled with no points distributed yet)
@neev Not really looking for trades (need lair space) but if i could get at least 8k for each of the girls and 10k for the boy i would be happy (he is slightly leveled with no points distributed yet)
nRLbRTT.png
@museamused - I think I'm gonna get just the ivory/crimson girl

@aerora - oh man that's a really good price but I'm super low on funds unfortunately

@leetah43 - Those are super cheap prices but I think I'm gonna pass for now just because of lack of funds and my own unclear breeding plans. I might want one or two later and if you end up wanting to exalt them I'd be willing to pay above exaltation price

@jinkx - if you're willing to sell the chocolate/fire boy for 25k I'd like to take him
@museamused - I think I'm gonna get just the ivory/crimson girl

@aerora - oh man that's a really good price but I'm super low on funds unfortunately

@leetah43 - Those are super cheap prices but I think I'm gonna pass for now just because of lack of funds and my own unclear breeding plans. I might want one or two later and if you end up wanting to exalt them I'd be willing to pay above exaltation price

@jinkx - if you're willing to sell the chocolate/fire boy for 25k I'd like to take him
@neev I'm not really planning on exalting them just yet (all were saved from exalting to begin with) but i would like them out of my lair eventually.
@neev I'm not really planning on exalting them just yet (all were saved from exalting to begin with) but i would like them out of my lair eventually.
nRLbRTT.png
@neev ok! Set up a crossroads whenever yer ready!
@neev ok! Set up a crossroads whenever yer ready!
My Art, at theStudyOfMonsters!
@Neev

I may have someone else interested in him too, but I don't know what they are offering yet. If they don't want to do 30k you can have him for 25k. I'll keep you updated

EDIT: they decided not too, I'll set up a trade
@Neev

I may have someone else interested in him too, but I don't know what they are offering yet. If they don't want to do 30k you can have him for 25k. I'll keep you updated

EDIT: they decided not too, I'll set up a trade
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@leetah43 - great, I'll definitely keep them in mind when I have actual treasure again

@museamused - Done and done - thanks for holding her for me!

@jinkx - thanks so much!
@leetah43 - great, I'll definitely keep them in mind when I have actual treasure again

@museamused - Done and done - thanks for holding her for me!

@jinkx - thanks so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8