TOPIC | buying male red/blue/yellow dragon
1 2
@prefacing

VAL CHECK IT he's kind of close!
@prefacing

VAL CHECK IT he's kind of close!
DLZZWCe.png
@Jaeger THANKS BRO

@Lanuria wow that is really close. :|a unfortunately I think I just found what I'm looking for in the AH (I've been staring at it all day, oops) so I'm probably going to go with that but thanks so much for letting me know about your dragons and I hope they find good homes!
@Jaeger THANKS BRO

@Lanuria wow that is really close. :|a unfortunately I think I just found what I'm looking for in the AH (I've been staring at it all day, oops) so I'm probably going to go with that but thanks so much for letting me know about your dragons and I hope they find good homes!
@prefacing omg is this one for jay

are you really doing the jeans
@prefacing omg is this one for jay

are you really doing the jeans
DLZZWCe.png
@Jaeger: hell yeah I'm doing the jeans

I saw a maroon/teal/gold male earlier and I was SO ANGRY because it was SO CLOSE but maroon is too dark :( alas
@Jaeger: hell yeah I'm doing the jeans

I saw a maroon/teal/gold male earlier and I was SO ANGRY because it was SO CLOSE but maroon is too dark :( alas
@prefacing there's gotta be the perfect dragon out there... somewhere...
@prefacing there's gotta be the perfect dragon out there... somewhere...
DLZZWCe.png
@prefacing hi this is the closes one i have to what you looking look i really hope you like him [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=458547] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4586/458547_350.png[/img] [/url] i know it doess not have yellow but i still hope you like him
@prefacing
hi this is the closes one i have to what you looking look i really hope you like him

458547_350.png

i know it doess not have yellow but i still hope you like him
rs8FnFe.png,
bump
bump
rs8FnFe.png,
srry soooooooooooo much i thoght it was my dragons that im trying to sell :)
srry soooooooooooo much i thoght it was my dragons that im trying to sell :)
rs8FnFe.png,
1 2