Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [B]Single Color Dragons with Iri or Shim
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So I'm looking to expand my single color dragon empire. Recently I've been thinking about adding Iri/Shim to all of them, so I figure it wouldn't hurt to have them start out that way. For reference, single colors to me means a dragon having the same primary and secondary color. I will look at ungened single colors, but lair space is running low.

Speaking of which, all of my single color dragons are also available for studding, so if you are interested feel free to let me now.
So I'm looking to expand my single color dragon empire. Recently I've been thinking about adding Iri/Shim to all of them, so I figure it wouldn't hurt to have them start out that way. For reference, single colors to me means a dragon having the same primary and secondary color. I will look at ungened single colors, but lair space is running low.

Speaking of which, all of my single color dragons are also available for studding, so if you are interested feel free to let me now.
I am always looking for dragons with the same primary and secondary color and are either Iridescent, Shimmer, not a plentiful breed, or more than one of the above.

AEJrODO.png
@Ziposaki I have a sunshine/sunshine/tangerine imp for sale. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=547070] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5471/547070_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ziposaki
I have a sunshine/sunshine/tangerine imp for sale.

547070_350.png
@oddenuf - Oh whoah. He's super super pretty but he's probably wayyy out of my price range. I'm not too fond of that tiger, too. I'd mostly rather only have iri or shimmer as the genes.
@oddenuf - Oh whoah. He's super super pretty but he's probably wayyy out of my price range. I'm not too fond of that tiger, too. I'd mostly rather only have iri or shimmer as the genes.
I am always looking for dragons with the same primary and secondary color and are either Iridescent, Shimmer, not a plentiful breed, or more than one of the above.

AEJrODO.png
Bump.
Bump.

AEJrODO.png
Bump.
Bump.

AEJrODO.png
@Ziposaki I have this female. She's Green/Green/Beige. Gen 1 as well, if that's of any importance. [img]http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab316/TheNoLeafClover/green_zps5894ec77.png[/img]
@Ziposaki

I have this female. She's Green/Green/Beige. Gen 1 as well, if that's of any importance.
green_zps5894ec77.png
“I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”

- Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra
@TheNoLeafClover - ...Agh. I really didn't want to buy more not gened dragons (especially girls, who outnumber the guys), but I don't have any green in my lair. I don't really care that she's a Gen 1, though. How much were you thinking for her?
@TheNoLeafClover - ...Agh. I really didn't want to buy more not gened dragons (especially girls, who outnumber the guys), but I don't have any green in my lair. I don't really care that she's a Gen 1, though. How much were you thinking for her?

AEJrODO.png
@Ziposaki

I'm sorry, I sold her. : /

I'm currently working on a breeding project, though. I'm a fan of single colors and the iridescent/shimmer genes as well. If you want, I could notify you when I get any babies I think you'd like?
@Ziposaki

I'm sorry, I sold her. : /

I'm currently working on a breeding project, though. I'm a fan of single colors and the iridescent/shimmer genes as well. If you want, I could notify you when I get any babies I think you'd like?
“I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”

- Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra
@Ziposaki She's not gened, but could I maybe tempt you with my brown/brown/spring girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=149601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1497/149601_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ziposaki

She's not gened, but could I maybe tempt you with my brown/brown/spring girl?

149601_350.png
@TheNoLeafClover - Sounds good!
@glassbaubles - I'm sorry, I have a good number of brownish dragons already, so I'm going to have to turn her away.
@TheNoLeafClover - Sounds good!
@glassbaubles - I'm sorry, I have a good number of brownish dragons already, so I'm going to have to turn her away.

AEJrODO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9