Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | CLOSED THANK COME AGAIN
@cyphercat: i'm afraid i don't have that much right now, around 50k, so if you are willing to wait?
@cyphercat: i'm afraid i don't have that much right now, around 50k, so if you are willing to wait?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
LATER
(╯''= □ =)╯︵┻━┻
@Cappilette sure! I'll set up a crossroads trade for her, and you can accept it once you've gotten the rest of the funds. How's that sound?
@Cappilette sure! I'll set up a crossroads trade for her, and you can accept it once you've gotten the rest of the funds. How's that sound?
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@cyphercat: sounds great!
@cyphercat: sounds great!
LATER
(╯''= □ =)╯︵┻━┻
@grev: actually, your dragons are cute! i am interested in the male, would you like to trade one of my dragons for him?
(starters, please. i love my spirals too much.)
@grev: actually, your dragons are cute! i am interested in the male, would you like to trade one of my dragons for him?
(starters, please. i love my spirals too much.)
LATER
(╯''= □ =)╯︵┻━┻
@Cappilette

I'd be interested in swapping for Piccolo (the Grey tiger fae), if that sounds acceptable to you?

Don't blame you for loving your spiral babies, they ARE pretty cute :)
@Cappilette

I'd be interested in swapping for Piccolo (the Grey tiger fae), if that sounds acceptable to you?

Don't blame you for loving your spiral babies, they ARE pretty cute :)
@Cappilette He's not that dark but his circuit shows up great! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=66551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/666/66551_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cappilette

He's not that dark but his circuit shows up great!

66551_350.png
I've got two circuit male mirrors that hatched a few days ago in my lair if you're interested! Purple/magenta/coal and Violet/carmine/shadow, since I can't copy the codes on my iPod.
Edit: violet/carmine sold right as I posted this. My bad.
I've got two circuit male mirrors that hatched a few days ago in my lair if you're interested! Purple/magenta/coal and Violet/carmine/shadow, since I can't copy the codes on my iPod.
Edit: violet/carmine sold right as I posted this. My bad.
@grev: sorry for the late reply, i had to leave for a few days.

that sounds great! i'll send a crossroads?
@grev: sorry for the late reply, i had to leave for a few days.

that sounds great! i'll send a crossroads?
LATER
(╯''= □ =)╯︵┻━┻
@Cappilette

Sounds great! I'll await the trade request eagerly :)
@Cappilette

Sounds great! I'll await the trade request eagerly :)