Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [W] Blues/Greens/Purples or vice versa!
I am looking for a very specific breeding pair, preferably plentiful (they're going to be Skydancers, so I'd prefer not to pay WC prices for something I'm planning to breed change), preferably iri and/or eyespot or all basic!

Genders/flights/generations do not matter as long as they are able to breed with each other!

The colors I am looking for:
Primary: Storm OR Caribbean OR Lavender OR Royal
Secondary: Seafoam OR Jungle
Tertiary: Storm OR Caribbean Or Lavender OR Royal

The only thing with the colors is I'd like the color range not filled by the primary to be filled by the tertiary, so Storm/Seafoam/Royal = go, Storm/Seafoam/Caribbean = no go. The other thing is, as these will be a breeding pair, I'd like one half of each color range to be fulfilled by each (I'd want one to have jungle and one to have seafoam wings, not both to have seafoam). The ONE POSSIBLE EXCEPTION to this is Caribbean; I might be willing to go with double Caribbean for either primary or tertiary, but not both! I'd still like to maintain the blue/green/purple or purple/green/blue.

This is a super finicky request I know, but ~I have plans~ and thus far, though I've seen a couple dragons who are almost perfect, none are quite spot on. I'm hoping you can help me!
I am looking for a very specific breeding pair, preferably plentiful (they're going to be Skydancers, so I'd prefer not to pay WC prices for something I'm planning to breed change), preferably iri and/or eyespot or all basic!

Genders/flights/generations do not matter as long as they are able to breed with each other!

The colors I am looking for:
Primary: Storm OR Caribbean OR Lavender OR Royal
Secondary: Seafoam OR Jungle
Tertiary: Storm OR Caribbean Or Lavender OR Royal

The only thing with the colors is I'd like the color range not filled by the primary to be filled by the tertiary, so Storm/Seafoam/Royal = go, Storm/Seafoam/Caribbean = no go. The other thing is, as these will be a breeding pair, I'd like one half of each color range to be fulfilled by each (I'd want one to have jungle and one to have seafoam wings, not both to have seafoam). The ONE POSSIBLE EXCEPTION to this is Caribbean; I might be willing to go with double Caribbean for either primary or tertiary, but not both! I'd still like to maintain the blue/green/purple or purple/green/blue.

This is a super finicky request I know, but ~I have plans~ and thus far, though I've seen a couple dragons who are almost perfect, none are quite spot on. I'm hoping you can help me!
Ours is the coldest blade
Ours is the longest night
Ours is the bitter frost
Ours is the chill that bites
quietly deletes extra bumps to make things neater
quietly deletes extra bumps to make things neater
Ours is the bitter frost
I have a royal/azure girl, but her tert isn't green. :( Hope you find what you're looking for!
I have a royal/azure girl, but her tert isn't green. :( Hope you find what you're looking for!
@bookworm12890 - I want green secondaries, not terts, actually, but thank you anyway!
@bookworm12890 - I want green secondaries, not terts, actually, but thank you anyway!
Ours is the bitter frost
sob i have a royal/seafoam boy i just got but his tert is banana :c GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH
sob i have a royal/seafoam boy i just got but his tert is banana :c GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH
like my writing? let me write your bios
@rukafais cry oh no he's so close to being perfect 8c

Thank you anyway
@rukafais cry oh no he's so close to being perfect 8c

Thank you anyway
Ours is the bitter frost
COME ON THERE'S BEEN LIKE 8 BILLION HATCHLINGS THIS WEEK MY PERFECT GUYS HAVE TO EXIST SOMEWHERE 8c
COME ON THERE'S BEEN LIKE 8 BILLION HATCHLINGS THIS WEEK MY PERFECT GUYS HAVE TO EXIST SOMEWHERE 8c
Ours is the bitter frost
You can take a look at my lair if you like
You can take a look at my lair if you like
@LadyDruiza - thank you for showing off your dragons! Unfortunately none are quite what I'm looking for, but if you get any that are blue/green/purple or purple/green/blue be sure to pm me!
@LadyDruiza - thank you for showing off your dragons! Unfortunately none are quite what I'm looking for, but if you get any that are blue/green/purple or purple/green/blue be sure to pm me!
Ours is the bitter frost
@GlitchKitty - oh man they're both really close 8c

Unfortunately I do really want the secondary to be green - I could be a little flexible on the exact shades, but not rearranging everything like that. Hhhh.

Thank you for showing them to me!
@GlitchKitty - oh man they're both really close 8c

Unfortunately I do really want the secondary to be green - I could be a little flexible on the exact shades, but not rearranging everything like that. Hhhh.

Thank you for showing them to me!
Ours is the bitter frost