Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Looking to rent an Imperial
Hello to all you generous Imperial owners!
So I'm gonna be a little sucky right here cos I'm kinda desperate and can't really afford to buy one out right, plus I'm saving up for genes.
Okay so I am looking for a generous donor to temporarily donate an Imperial Male/Female any color, ready to breed would be preferable because I will be looking to breed it with another.

I know you might be asking; What will the donor get out of this? Well here is what you can choose.

What will I gain?
You can either have one or more of the following;
I will lend you one or more of my most prized dragons (these guys may not seem much to you but they are the world to me) These dragons you may use in the Coliseum or even breed them if you like their coloration your Imperial will be returned to you once my dragons are returned.
A daily rent fee of your choosing as long as it's not over 100k per day I can't really afford that right now XD
As many free drawing/sketch/colored commission as you like off me of any dragon you want, I also do Pokemon too (as long as it's not to hard for me, I am only an amateur artist) that will be posted on my DA page

How well will my dragons be looked after?
Please you really don't have to worry I'll feed them nothing but the best and give them the most enjoyable company I have to offer in their short stay. If you wish I'll even train them in the Coliseum with my two Pro-Gens.
Please ping or PM me with any offers
Hello to all you generous Imperial owners!
So I'm gonna be a little sucky right here cos I'm kinda desperate and can't really afford to buy one out right, plus I'm saving up for genes.
Okay so I am looking for a generous donor to temporarily donate an Imperial Male/Female any color, ready to breed would be preferable because I will be looking to breed it with another.

I know you might be asking; What will the donor get out of this? Well here is what you can choose.

What will I gain?
You can either have one or more of the following;
I will lend you one or more of my most prized dragons (these guys may not seem much to you but they are the world to me) These dragons you may use in the Coliseum or even breed them if you like their coloration your Imperial will be returned to you once my dragons are returned.
A daily rent fee of your choosing as long as it's not over 100k per day I can't really afford that right now XD
As many free drawing/sketch/colored commission as you like off me of any dragon you want, I also do Pokemon too (as long as it's not to hard for me, I am only an amateur artist) that will be posted on my DA page

How well will my dragons be looked after?
Please you really don't have to worry I'll feed them nothing but the best and give them the most enjoyable company I have to offer in their short stay. If you wish I'll even train them in the Coliseum with my two Pro-Gens.
Please ping or PM me with any offers
Eclipse-Banner-Small.png