Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Looking for: Whites / Reds / Whites
1 2
Hi there! First off let me show you these two lovelies - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=246855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2469/246855_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=263983] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2640/263983_350.png[/img] [/url] Little did I know (even though I swore I checked and being from different flights) they are related. This news of course I learn after the time my fiance and I spent getting them pumped with genes. So we need to find one or both of them alternative mates. I am open to paying in treasure, gems, or flat out trading. Yet I want to be clear don't expect me to hand you over a triple gene'd spiral for a starter dragon without some sort of scroll compensation. So here's the deal. I'm looking for very specific dragons to mate with one or both of them. The [b]GIRL[/b] must be: Primary - Maize or White Secondary - Crimson, Blood, Maroon, Red, or Carmine Tertiary - Maize or White The [b]BOY[/b] must be: Primary - Maize, White, Ice Secondary - Crimson, Blood, Maroon, Red, or Carmine Tertiary - Maize or White
Hi there! First off let me show you these two lovelies -

246855_350.png

and

263983_350.png

Little did I know (even though I swore I checked and being from different flights) they are related. This news of course I learn after the time my fiance and I spent getting them pumped with genes. So we need to find one or both of them alternative mates.

I am open to paying in treasure, gems, or flat out trading. Yet I want to be clear don't expect me to hand you over a triple gene'd spiral for a starter dragon without some sort of scroll compensation. So here's the deal. I'm looking for very specific dragons to mate with one or both of them.

The GIRL must be:
Primary - Maize or White
Secondary - Crimson, Blood, Maroon, Red, or Carmine
Tertiary - Maize or White

The BOY must be:
Primary - Maize, White, Ice
Secondary - Crimson, Blood, Maroon, Red, or Carmine
Tertiary - Maize or White
bump
bump
@sortiarius

While I don't have this pair breed changed, they DO produce the colors that you're looking for. Both of their primaries are Maize, and the wing color ranges from Carmine to Tomato. The female has a Spring Tert and the male a Maize tert. I am not looking for a trade, just treasure. If you're not interested, then that's okay. Just thought that I'd post. They have already bred and it's only a two egg nest, unfortunately :C
@sortiarius

While I don't have this pair breed changed, they DO produce the colors that you're looking for. Both of their primaries are Maize, and the wing color ranges from Carmine to Tomato. The female has a Spring Tert and the male a Maize tert. I am not looking for a trade, just treasure. If you're not interested, then that's okay. Just thought that I'd post. They have already bred and it's only a two egg nest, unfortunately :C
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
@Atherin - I'm willing to pay for a starter dragon but only if they produce a baby with a maize or white tert gene. In this instance we were looking to replicate a very specific look within the color range I listed above. So get back to me if the color combination lines up. Here's hoping!
@Atherin - I'm willing to pay for a starter dragon but only if they produce a baby with a maize or white tert gene. In this instance we were looking to replicate a very specific look within the color range I listed above. So get back to me if the color combination lines up. Here's hoping!
bump
bump
Unfortunately, the closest one has a pink Tert. Hope you find what you're looking for!
Unfortunately, the closest one has a pink Tert. Hope you find what you're looking for!
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
bump
bump
@sortiarius I have two male pearlcatchers, White/Red/Blue and White/Carmine/Blue. The tert isnt white, but I thought I'd offer.
@sortiarius I have two male pearlcatchers, White/Red/Blue and White/Carmine/Blue. The tert isnt white, but I thought I'd offer.
a2Ufdch.gif G2s For Sale
G1 Sales
@Atherin - Thank you for trying and the well wishes!

@Ketrilla - Unfortunately, I'm very serious about keeping to this pretty strict color set up. Thanks for trying though! :)
@Atherin - Thank you for trying and the well wishes!

@Ketrilla - Unfortunately, I'm very serious about keeping to this pretty strict color set up. Thanks for trying though! :)
bump
bump
1 2