Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] TRIPLE OBSIDIAN FEMALE - Read!
Hello! I would really love to create a breeding pair, but I'm missing one important piece. I need a triple Obsidian [i]female[/i] for the male below, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=198758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1988/198758_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Black / Obsidian / Obsidian[/b] If paired with a Triple Obsidian female, this is their [url=http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=10,9,10,10,10,10,1]range[/url]. Obviously, there's going to be triple obsidian hatchlings coming out of this pair. [b]Here's what I can offer! [/b] I can offer treasure, or I can offer some hatchlings, but I could also [b]REPLACE[/b] your triple obsidian girl with another one! Once I breed the two, after they've been gened/changed ([i]Possibly a Ridgeback/Spiral pair[/i]),[b] I will give you FIRST PICK at their hatchlings[/b]! So you won't be losing out on a triple Obsidian, and you could even get a rarer breed uwu Anyway, I really hope someone will take me up on this offer! This is a project that I've been rather excited to start, but have had no luck with heh If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to ping me in a comment below or shoot me a PM! I'd be happy to work out something with you c:
Hello!

I would really love to create a breeding pair, but I'm missing one important piece. I need a triple Obsidian female for the male below,

198758_350.png

Black / Obsidian / Obsidian

If paired with a Triple Obsidian female, this is their range. Obviously, there's going to be triple obsidian hatchlings coming out of this pair.

Here's what I can offer!

I can offer treasure, or I can offer some hatchlings, but I could also REPLACE your triple obsidian girl with another one! Once I breed the two, after they've been gened/changed (Possibly a Ridgeback/Spiral pair), I will give you FIRST PICK at their hatchlings! So you won't be losing out on a triple Obsidian, and you could even get a rarer breed uwu

Anyway, I really hope someone will take me up on this offer! This is a project that I've been rather excited to start, but have had no luck with heh

If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to ping me in a comment below or shoot me a PM! I'd be happy to work out something with you c:
I'm always looking to buy xxy - xyx - yxx rose/pastels! feel free to message me! Iri/Shim is a must and I'm only interested in Imps and Coatls c:
bump~
bump~
I'm always looking to buy xxy - xyx - yxx rose/pastels! feel free to message me! Iri/Shim is a must and I'm only interested in Imps and Coatls c:
~
~
@alanabetta I've been considering studding my girl out (Hemlock) but she's a progen—if we were to strike a deal it would have to be in my cave. I'd love to work something out though. I'd prefer treasure to another dragon (especially since you won't keep my girl as a mate) but things are flexible on my end, if you're interested.
@alanabetta I've been considering studding my girl out (Hemlock) but she's a progen—if we were to strike a deal it would have to be in my cave. I'd love to work something out though. I'd prefer treasure to another dragon (especially since you won't keep my girl as a mate) but things are flexible on my end, if you're interested.
@Luninar, I'm very interested! C: I'll send you a pm and we can discuss details? uwu
@Luninar, I'm very interested! C: I'll send you a pm and we can discuss details? uwu
Still looking!

Please note that I can pay treasure for the dragon AND give you a triple Obisidian hatchling of your pick.
Still looking!

Please note that I can pay treasure for the dragon AND give you a triple Obisidian hatchling of your pick.
uwu
uwu