Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Breed TODAY/tomorrow! F Snap and Imp!
1 2
Looking for two males to breed with my snapper female and imperial female! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542//54167_350.png[/img] [b]Nore[/b], Spring/Avacado/Azure [b]Breeds TODAY, 8/3!![/b] - Looking for any non-starter male, preferrably with a range that includes some blues! - Would prefer at least one gene, but I'm not picky! - Looking to split evens and sell odds from clutch--unless there's only one egg, in which case we should try to work something else out XD;; - I am so broke so it would take a bunch of grinding to get a boon, but if you want to I can split one with you, OR we can work something out to compensate you if you're providing the boon! - I can send her to your lair or your male can come to mine c: I'm Wind Flight so if they breed here, the babies will have bright green eyes [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1125//112466_350.png[/img] [b]Haiku[/b], Charcoal/Navy/Red [b]Breeds TOMORROW, 8/4!![/b] - Looking for a [b]Wildclaw only[/b], to increase the chance of lots of imp babies! Non-monochrome color range preferred (I would love to make some brightly-colored imps!) - Would prefer at least one gene, but I'm not picky! - Looking to split evens and sell odds from clutch--unless there's only one egg, in which case we should try to work something else out XD;; - I am so broke so it would take a bunch of grinding to get a boon, but if you want to I can split one with you, OR we can work something out to compensate you if you're providing the boon! - I can send her to your lair or your male can come to mine c: I'm Wind Flight so if they breed here, the babies will have bright green eyes. ***If I send Haiku to you, I might want some collateral. Thanks for looking ;u; Bumps greatly appreciated!
Looking for two males to breed with my snapper female and imperial female!

54167_350.png

Nore, Spring/Avacado/Azure
Breeds TODAY, 8/3!!
- Looking for any non-starter male, preferrably with a range that includes some blues!
- Would prefer at least one gene, but I'm not picky!
- Looking to split evens and sell odds from clutch--unless there's only one egg, in which case we should try to work something else out XD;;
- I am so broke so it would take a bunch of grinding to get a boon, but if you want to I can split one with you, OR we can work something out to compensate you if you're providing the boon!
- I can send her to your lair or your male can come to mine c: I'm Wind Flight so if they breed here, the babies will have bright green eyes

112466_350.png

Haiku, Charcoal/Navy/Red
Breeds TOMORROW, 8/4!!
- Looking for a Wildclaw only, to increase the chance of lots of imp babies! Non-monochrome color range preferred (I would love to make some brightly-colored imps!)
- Would prefer at least one gene, but I'm not picky!
- Looking to split evens and sell odds from clutch--unless there's only one egg, in which case we should try to work something else out XD;;
- I am so broke so it would take a bunch of grinding to get a boon, but if you want to I can split one with you, OR we can work something out to compensate you if you're providing the boon!
- I can send her to your lair or your male can come to mine c: I'm Wind Flight so if they breed here, the babies will have bright green eyes. ***If I send Haiku to you, I might want some collateral.

Thanks for looking ;u; Bumps greatly appreciated!
U6cnrjD.png
@Tigglespits Aaaaah.... too bad your Imp is already breed ready tomorrow, since I just bred my Wildclaws, so way too long of a cooldown time... but I'll link him anyway. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=174160] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1742/174160_350.png[/img] [/url] Babies probably wouldn't be as [url=http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=7,19,20,1,62,39,1]bright as you want[/url] anyway... more in the blues and violets, except for the tertiary X'D Still had to offer him mo_om Such beauties your two girls.
@Tigglespits

Aaaaah.... too bad your Imp is already breed ready tomorrow, since I just bred my Wildclaws, so way too long of a cooldown time... but I'll link him anyway.

174160_350.png

Babies probably wouldn't be as bright as you want anyway... more in the blues and violets, except for the tertiary X'D

Still had to offer him mo_om
Such beauties your two girls.
r7kHu.giftumblr_inline_n15q9nwYXj1rvrguk.pngYt3Z1.gif
@Kiritsu
Aw, he's lovely! ;__; Too bad about his cooldown though, I would hate to wait another month XD But thank you for offering! ;u;
@Kiritsu
Aw, he's lovely! ;__; Too bad about his cooldown though, I would hate to wait another month XD But thank you for offering! ;u;
U6cnrjD.png
@Tigglespits

Well... if push comes to shove... Imperials have a cooldown of 30 days right?

This guy has a cooldown of 31 days atm... so if you find one soon to breed with your Imperial there would still be a possibility to breed right after your Imperials cooldown is... well... down XD

If you'd still want to breed with him then that is~
@Tigglespits

Well... if push comes to shove... Imperials have a cooldown of 30 days right?

This guy has a cooldown of 31 days atm... so if you find one soon to breed with your Imperial there would still be a possibility to breed right after your Imperials cooldown is... well... down XD

If you'd still want to breed with him then that is~
Ahw. I just bred mine yesterday :C She is very pretty!
Ahw. I just bred mine yesterday :C She is very pretty!
PNhCr3l.png
@Kiritsu
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! I appreciate it. c:

@Deathwing
Aww! Thanks so much!
@Kiritsu
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! I appreciate it. c:

@Deathwing
Aww! Thanks so much!
U6cnrjD.png
@Tigglespits

You are welcome:D Do you have male imp's who still have a lot of cooldown? Because I have two very pretty wildclaws (one is still a hatchling and ungened. But she will be gorgeous!)
@Tigglespits

You are welcome:D Do you have male imp's who still have a lot of cooldown? Because I have two very pretty wildclaws (one is still a hatchling and ungened. But she will be gorgeous!)
PNhCr3l.png
@Tigglespits

No problem~

I'd actually love to breed with your Imperial... and I just thought the mathematics would work X'D
If you'd breed her tomorrow their cooldown would really be down at the same time lol
I'd offer a boon then as well... but that is if they would breed together of course~ Lair wouldn't be important, because we're both Wind anyway, so they would get green eyes either way.

Just ping me if you're still interested then. ^^

And I'll ping you should he find someone else... since I'm currently looking for studs for him and his mate as well X'D
@Tigglespits

No problem~

I'd actually love to breed with your Imperial... and I just thought the mathematics would work X'D
If you'd breed her tomorrow their cooldown would really be down at the same time lol
I'd offer a boon then as well... but that is if they would breed together of course~ Lair wouldn't be important, because we're both Wind anyway, so they would get green eyes either way.

Just ping me if you're still interested then. ^^

And I'll ping you should he find someone else... since I'm currently looking for studs for him and his mate as well X'D
@Deathwing
I have a male imp but I'm not sure what my plans for him are quite yet! I think his cooldown is around 9 days though, so a little bit shorter than it'd take for a Wildclaw to grow up XD

@Kiritsu
If I can find someone to breed with in the meantime, I'll definitely hit you up, then! Unless I find a permanent mate for Haiku before then, but I'm really not sure 8'D I'm so indecisive about breeding, heh.

And no worries if you find someone else, too! :3 I know how it is when you match up with another perfect dragon haha.

@Deathwing
I have a male imp but I'm not sure what my plans for him are quite yet! I think his cooldown is around 9 days though, so a little bit shorter than it'd take for a Wildclaw to grow up XD

@Kiritsu
If I can find someone to breed with in the meantime, I'll definitely hit you up, then! Unless I find a permanent mate for Haiku before then, but I'm really not sure 8'D I'm so indecisive about breeding, heh.

And no worries if you find someone else, too! :3 I know how it is when you match up with another perfect dragon haha.

U6cnrjD.png
@nirak
He's very handsome ;u; They'd have a limited palette to be sure, heh, so I'm not super sure if he's right for Haiku--but if I haven't bred her in five days, I'll certainly give you a ping!

Thanks so much for the offer c:
@nirak
He's very handsome ;u; They'd have a limited palette to be sure, heh, so I'm not super sure if he's right for Haiku--but if I haven't bred her in five days, I'll certainly give you a ping!

Thanks so much for the offer c:
U6cnrjD.png
1 2