Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Looking for Obsidian/Sky Male!
I would prefer it be just a simple starter, no genes or anything. Just a simple Obsidian Primary/Sky Secondary. And if the Tertiary is anything from Maize-Obsidian, I would love love love that!! I'll prolly be pretty flexible with prices, so don't be afraid to shoot me a message. c;;
I would prefer it be just a simple starter, no genes or anything. Just a simple Obsidian Primary/Sky Secondary. And if the Tertiary is anything from Maize-Obsidian, I would love love love that!! I'll prolly be pretty flexible with prices, so don't be afraid to shoot me a message. c;;
I Need: Iri/Shim Triple Slate Imp, Iri/Shim Triple Brown Imp, Iri/Shim Triple Chocolate Imp. Please message me if willing to sell!
bump uu~uu
bump uu~uu
I Need: Iri/Shim Triple Slate Imp, Iri/Shim Triple Brown Imp, Iri/Shim Triple Chocolate Imp. Please message me if willing to sell!
another bump.
another bump.
@Swolf Not the exact colors you're looking for, but I figured it was worth a shot. ^-^; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=281420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2815/281420_350.png[/img] [/url] He is Obsidian/Blue/Shadow.
@Swolf Not the exact colors you're looking for, but I figured it was worth a shot. ^-^;

281420_350.png

He is Obsidian/Blue/Shadow.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z_zps8a67e649.gif
@Minion : That is so beautifully close wwow
y-yeah I think I'll just have to take that precious bby before someone else does
How much would you want for him? c::
@Minion : That is so beautifully close wwow
y-yeah I think I'll just have to take that precious bby before someone else does
How much would you want for him? c::
@Swolf I was hoping to get at least 20ishk for him.
@Swolf I was hoping to get at least 20ishk for him.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z_zps8a67e649.gif