Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [B] Iridescent/Shimmer Dragons!!
1 2
Hi there!

I know that eventually Flight Rising will be releasing a new dragon, so I'm looking for the perfect dragon to change it into. I don't care what species of dragon it is, all I care about are the colours and genes. I also don't really care what flight, if it's at the right price.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Primary: Maize, White, or Ice Iridescent
Secondary: Caribbean, Teal, Aqua, Seafoam (maybe), Jade, or Emerald Shimmer
Tertiary: This doesn't matter to me. If it's gened, I'll just remove it (unless the colour suits).

Again, I'm looking for any breed of dragon and I'm willing to pay 100k-200k depending on colours and which flight the dragon comes from. I've been checking the prices on the auction house, and the dragons of the common variety usually range from 75k-150k when they have the shimmer and iridescent genes, so in general I am offering a bit more for the dragon. :) I also don't mind if the dragon is a girl or a guy.

My dream combo would be:

Primary: White or Ice Iridescent
Secondary: Caribbean Shimmer
Flight: Wind, Nature, Ice, Lightning

If you have a dragon with these specs, I am willing to offer more. :)

Let me know if you have any dragons with these specs and pm me or ping me with what you're offering/looking for!! :D

Edit:
Here is the list of potential dragons...
1. Cenjay's Guardian
Hi there!

I know that eventually Flight Rising will be releasing a new dragon, so I'm looking for the perfect dragon to change it into. I don't care what species of dragon it is, all I care about are the colours and genes. I also don't really care what flight, if it's at the right price.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Primary: Maize, White, or Ice Iridescent
Secondary: Caribbean, Teal, Aqua, Seafoam (maybe), Jade, or Emerald Shimmer
Tertiary: This doesn't matter to me. If it's gened, I'll just remove it (unless the colour suits).

Again, I'm looking for any breed of dragon and I'm willing to pay 100k-200k depending on colours and which flight the dragon comes from. I've been checking the prices on the auction house, and the dragons of the common variety usually range from 75k-150k when they have the shimmer and iridescent genes, so in general I am offering a bit more for the dragon. :) I also don't mind if the dragon is a girl or a guy.

My dream combo would be:

Primary: White or Ice Iridescent
Secondary: Caribbean Shimmer
Flight: Wind, Nature, Ice, Lightning

If you have a dragon with these specs, I am willing to offer more. :)

Let me know if you have any dragons with these specs and pm me or ping me with what you're offering/looking for!! :D

Edit:
Here is the list of potential dragons...
1. Cenjay's Guardian
28y7xES.png
tumblr_inline_ngnogrOxqn1rvrguk.png
@csatrolyn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=311563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3116/311563_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm arcane flight and she doesn't have shimmer so she's not a perfect match. She was just hatched today. I'm asking 80kt or 1000g. I'm willing to haggle.
@csatrolyn

311563_350.png

I'm arcane flight and she doesn't have shimmer so she's not a perfect match. She was just hatched today. I'm asking 80kt or 1000g. I'm willing to haggle.
6dfaaebb-221e-4c25-b828-3d82efc05f0b.jpg
@Cenjay

Oh wow!!!! She's really beautiful!! :D She doesn't have the iridescent, which is pretty expensive right now, but I'm not opposed to the eye colour. :) Is it ok if you give me some time to think? If the iridescent goes down in the ah, I'll buy her from you for your asking price (because the colours are PERFECT!!!!) but I currently don't have the funds to purchase both at the moment, and I'd like to see if I get any other offers.

I'll put you at the top of the list for potentials though, and get back to you asap if that's alright? Thank you so much for posting her!! :D
@Cenjay

Oh wow!!!! She's really beautiful!! :D She doesn't have the iridescent, which is pretty expensive right now, but I'm not opposed to the eye colour. :) Is it ok if you give me some time to think? If the iridescent goes down in the ah, I'll buy her from you for your asking price (because the colours are PERFECT!!!!) but I currently don't have the funds to purchase both at the moment, and I'd like to see if I get any other offers.

I'll put you at the top of the list for potentials though, and get back to you asap if that's alright? Thank you so much for posting her!! :D
28y7xES.png
@csatrolyn Sure I'll take her off the AH until you let me know.
@csatrolyn Sure I'll take her off the AH until you let me know.
6dfaaebb-221e-4c25-b828-3d82efc05f0b.jpg
@Cenjay

Thanks so much!! :D
@Cenjay

Thanks so much!! :D
28y7xES.png
^^ Bump ^^
^^ Bump ^^
28y7xES.png
^^ Bump ^^
^^ Bump ^^
28y7xES.png
^^ Bump ^^
^^ Bump ^^
28y7xES.png
^^ Bump ^^
^^ Bump ^^
28y7xES.png
A little darker in the wings than you're looking for, but I have this boy for 70kt: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=297290] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2973/297290_350.png[/img] [/url] Ice/Azure Shimmer/Carmine, Lightning flight :3
A little darker in the wings than you're looking for, but I have this boy for 70kt:

297290_350.png

Ice/Azure Shimmer/Carmine, Lightning flight :3
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
1 2