Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | (LF) Female RTB to my Male Spiral
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1626//162546_350.png[/img] Tomorrow, Halcyon will be ready to breed with a pretty lady and pass on some of his gorgeous genetics! His genes are: [b]Primary:[/b] Tangerine Tiger [b]Secondary:[/b] Spring Shimmer [b]Tertiary:[/b] Chocolate Basic I'd like to find a gorgeous lady who would be willing to have a one-night-stand with this fella at my nests. Preferably, the lady should be a rarer breed with genes. If you're willing to lend out a pretty lady for the night, I'm sure we could work out a deal <3 All I have is 100kT to my name, but that could quickly rise.
162546_350.png
Tomorrow, Halcyon will be ready to breed with a pretty lady and pass on some of his gorgeous genetics!

His genes are:
Primary: Tangerine Tiger
Secondary: Spring Shimmer
Tertiary: Chocolate Basic

I&#039;d like to find a gorgeous lady who would be willing to have a one-night-stand with this fella at my nests. Preferably, the lady should be a rarer breed with genes.

If you&#039;re willing to lend out a pretty lady for the night, I&#039;m sure we could work out a deal <3 All I have is 100kT to my name, but that could quickly rise.
45c35ef6e4b62e58d37a981333219e0307f8aa9c.png