Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF-B] Gold-Yellow pri Imp male
I'd really like to find a male Imperial with a Gold to Yellow for their primary colour, and for their secondary I'd prefer somewhere in the Orange-gold-yellow range or Grey-Silver range. Tert I don't really care about as I don't really like the tertiary genes.

I have 500k as of now, and would prefer to find a dragon that is currently in existence (a.k.a not a reserve, as I'm already on a ping list for a gold breeding pair of Imperials). I will have more treasure over time, as I'm not interested in buying any other dragons. Not trading, as I have only four dragons as of now, one of them is for sale, and the other is one of my starting dragons' mate.
I'd really like to find a male Imperial with a Gold to Yellow for their primary colour, and for their secondary I'd prefer somewhere in the Orange-gold-yellow range or Grey-Silver range. Tert I don't really care about as I don't really like the tertiary genes.

I have 500k as of now, and would prefer to find a dragon that is currently in existence (a.k.a not a reserve, as I'm already on a ping list for a gold breeding pair of Imperials). I will have more treasure over time, as I'm not interested in buying any other dragons. Not trading, as I have only four dragons as of now, one of them is for sale, and the other is one of my starting dragons' mate.
Winds of Triumph | Ping lists and Hatchlings | Imperials, Wildclaws, Spirals, Ridgebacks, Skydancers
^
^
Winds of Triumph | Ping lists and Hatchlings | Imperials, Wildclaws, Spirals, Ridgebacks, Skydancers