Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | ShadowSoul's Breeding Grounds
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@Shadowsoul I'll actually just be coming back from honeymoon when his breeding cooldown is up. I'll probably have a lot going on, so I think I'll pass. Since you've still got 20 days til he's ready, you shouldn't have a problem finding a lover for him. Thank you, though! :)
@Shadowsoul I'll actually just be coming back from honeymoon when his breeding cooldown is up. I'll probably have a lot going on, so I think I'll pass. Since you've still got 20 days til he's ready, you shouldn't have a problem finding a lover for him. Thank you, though! :)
hJWOfQK.png
@Gryphoness
Ah okay that's fine heh I've had a couple of people interested in him so maybe.
Oh and may I congratulate you and wish you have an enjoyable Honeymoon!
@Gryphoness
Ah okay that's fine heh I've had a couple of people interested in him so maybe.
Oh and may I congratulate you and wish you have an enjoyable Honeymoon!
Eclipse-Banner-Small.png
Ping list!
Just to let you know when the dragons will be ready guys.
@GoldenBeetle Lyndel will be ready to breed now.
@oneirodrakon Coal will be ready to breed in 6 days and Nightstone will be ready in 1 day.
@Jingles If you are still interested in Malaika he is ready to breed in 6 days ;)
Ping list!
Just to let you know when the dragons will be ready guys.
@GoldenBeetle Lyndel will be ready to breed now.
@oneirodrakon Coal will be ready to breed in 6 days and Nightstone will be ready in 1 day.
@Jingles If you are still interested in Malaika he is ready to breed in 6 days ;)
Eclipse-Banner-Small.png
bumping
bumping
Eclipse-Banner-Small.png
@ShadowSoul Eva can't wait to see Gizem, I was wondering if Timur might be interested in my new girl, she'll be rtb at the same time as him! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=491644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4917/491644_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ShadowSoul Eva can't wait to see Gizem, I was wondering if Timur might be interested in my new girl, she'll be rtb at the same time as him!

491644_350.png
z9bVpPy.png
@ShadowSoul Oh great! :D
She was supposed to mate with Levi or LeviJr if I'm not mistaken? They are identical other than the near-identical tertiary and LeviJr is ready to breed now as well.
Will I just be sending him over or do you want to give a collateral? I'm fine with either. :>

Send me a crossroads whenever! My lair is so full I hope you don't mind if we'd use yours? Although I will have to expand soon anyways, but I'm hoping to save up for a scroll before that.
@ShadowSoul Oh great! :D
She was supposed to mate with Levi or LeviJr if I'm not mistaken? They are identical other than the near-identical tertiary and LeviJr is ready to breed now as well.
Will I just be sending him over or do you want to give a collateral? I'm fine with either. :>

Send me a crossroads whenever! My lair is so full I hope you don't mind if we'd use yours? Although I will have to expand soon anyways, but I'm hoping to save up for a scroll before that.
LIo8D8G.gif
@ShadowSoul [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3790/378937_350.png[/img] Aeon, Denim Iri/ Coral Seraph/ Navy I've this little guy who is RTB for the first time in 4 days. But I don't have a partner for him yet, so I thought that maybe your Asrar and you might interested in breeding with him. =3 [url=http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=33,26,3,64,34,20,2]Colors[/url] look really good in my opinion 8D If I calculated correctly I should have a nest available by then, if you don't. =3
@ShadowSoul

378937_350.png
Aeon, Denim Iri/ Coral Seraph/ Navy

I've this little guy who is RTB for the first time in 4 days. But I don't have a partner for him yet, so I thought that maybe your Asrar and you might interested in breeding with him. =3

Colors look really good in my opinion 8D

If I calculated correctly I should have a nest available by then, if you don't. =3
@mynnafae Gizem is counting down the days!
And Timur would very much love to meet her, she is so pretty!
@mynnafae Gizem is counting down the days!
And Timur would very much love to meet her, she is so pretty!
Eclipse-Banner-Small.png
@GoldenBeetle Yeah either one of them ;) Heh they sure do almost like twins XD
Well Lynde is my random pro-gen but if you really want I'll send over a dragon as collateral
@GoldenBeetle Yeah either one of them ;) Heh they sure do almost like twins XD
Well Lynde is my random pro-gen but if you really want I'll send over a dragon as collateral
Eclipse-Banner-Small.png
@GoldenBeetle I am on my phone right now so I won't be able to set up the cross roads :D
@GoldenBeetle I am on my phone right now so I won't be able to set up the cross roads :D
Eclipse-Banner-Small.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15