Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Crimson/Ice Male with nice Tertiary!
@RequiredWerewolf
What color terts ARE you looking for? (:
@RequiredWerewolf
What color terts ARE you looking for? (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

My female has a forest tert so I want to breed out of that... Something in the red/black/white range would be ideal. I kinda want these guys to be "Bloody Angels" too, so yeah.
@Grune

My female has a forest tert so I want to breed out of that... Something in the red/black/white range would be ideal. I kinda want these guys to be "Bloody Angels" too, so yeah.
I had found a male Crimson / Ice / Crimson -- male... However I don't buy the hatchling unless I've guaranteed price/fee.. Room and funds don't allow it

If you want it, make an offer and I'll pick it up and send it to crossroads :)
I had found a male Crimson / Ice / Crimson -- male... However I don't buy the hatchling unless I've guaranteed price/fee.. Room and funds don't allow it

If you want it, make an offer and I'll pick it up and send it to crossroads :)
@Miloki

How much are you looking for? I don't want to go above 20k if I can help it.
@Miloki

How much are you looking for? I don't want to go above 20k if I can help it.
If 20k is good, I'll send him over as soon as I secure him. :)
If 20k is good, I'll send him over as soon as I secure him. :)
@Miloki

Thanks, but that's a bit out of my price range =/ I was more hoping that someone would have an extra hatchling for me, I wasn't exactly expecting anyone to hunt one down for me. (I'd do it myself honestly if Search was working). I also have another pending dragon trade that I'm simply waiting to clear my lair to accept, so I have to keep that in mind as well.

Thank you though!
@Miloki

Thanks, but that's a bit out of my price range =/ I was more hoping that someone would have an extra hatchling for me, I wasn't exactly expecting anyone to hunt one down for me. (I'd do it myself honestly if Search was working). I also have another pending dragon trade that I'm simply waiting to clear my lair to accept, so I have to keep that in mind as well.

Thank you though!
What do you think of Blood/Ice/Coral? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=259272] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2593/259272_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm not 100% sure whether I want to sell him or not, but I thought I'd see if you were interested. :/a
What do you think of Blood/Ice/Coral?
259272_350.png

I'm not 100% sure whether I want to sell him or not, but I thought I'd see if you were interested. :/a
unOOPnZ.png
Signature image by the lovely Cactusbat
@Shanti

He's the closest I've gotten... but I've been burned in the past trying to get hatchlings from people who are 50/50 on selling them xD; So only offer him if you really want him to be sold. I'd still prefer crimson as a primary but with Search down I'm just... ugh.
@Shanti

He's the closest I've gotten... but I've been burned in the past trying to get hatchlings from people who are 50/50 on selling them xD; So only offer him if you really want him to be sold. I'd still prefer crimson as a primary but with Search down I'm just... ugh.
@RequiredWerewolf: Ah, sorry, I just now read the last page of posts. I'd want more than 20k for him and if that's your upper limit, I'd have to pass. ^^; I wish you the best of luck though!
@RequiredWerewolf: Ah, sorry, I just now read the last page of posts. I'd want more than 20k for him and if that's your upper limit, I'd have to pass. ^^; I wish you the best of luck though!
unOOPnZ.png
Signature image by the lovely Cactusbat
A post so I can keep track of this thread.
A post so I can keep track of this thread.