Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | PlagueDOM | Heartbeat Rave | OoF Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
awesome, thanks!! ^^
awesome, thanks!! ^^
[center]Beautiful badges! They're so fun and colorful. [emoji=rainbow size=1] Sent in a dragon, for the day. ^-^[/center]
Beautiful badges! They're so fun and colorful.
Sent in a dragon, for the day. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@Budsturga so if i send a lvl 9 fodder through a pa for 1t i get 90 tickets x4, so 360 tickets?
@Budsturga so if i send a lvl 9 fodder through a pa for 1t i get 90 tickets x4, so 360 tickets?
Sales Tab - Hib DenSales -Project Hiring - Coli Grinding Services
@Alecyne

That's correct!:D
@Alecyne

That's correct!:D
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
hi everyone. happy raving rot! [emoji=cat 3 size=1] if the spreedsheet is too bright for your eyes, [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VXD7uUxhv9dqoeYO97dKMEp8AbEM_8glYJaO4STEK_8/edit#gid=314078221]plague has a second spreadsheet[/url] to look at online receivers with less colours [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
hi everyone. happy raving rot!

if the spreedsheet is too bright for your eyes, plague has a second spreadsheet to look at online receivers with less colours
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Ranmaru

I was just checking my tickets and it seems I got an extra two dragons to my name. I should only have 4 dragons sent in on Sunday, so wouldn't want to take tickets away from someone else.

My dragons should only be:
@Ranmaru

I was just checking my tickets and it seems I got an extra two dragons to my name. I should only have 4 dragons sent in on Sunday, so wouldn't want to take tickets away from someone else.

My dragons should only be:
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
@Budsturga The exalt bonuses on the spreadsheet just say loading...
@Budsturga The exalt bonuses on the spreadsheet just say loading...
MRMeAKr.png
@Ranmaru

So i've noticed a decent portion of my sent dragons are being applied to an inactive user named "malibu" and not mine which is "maliblu". As well as 2 dragons I submitted today being missing all together?
@Ranmaru

So i've noticed a decent portion of my sent dragons are being applied to an inactive user named "malibu" and not mine which is "maliblu". As well as 2 dragons I submitted today being missing all together?
@Katia

Ah, google is being google...

Exalt bonuses for today are:
- Cherry Secondary
- Bar (modern only) Primary
- Spiral Breed
@Katia

Ah, google is being google...

Exalt bonuses for today are:
- Cherry Secondary
- Bar (modern only) Primary
- Spiral Breed
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
@meep5109 you should only have 4 dragons sent to Lansly on Sunday then, correct? I've fixed that on the sheet, let me know if anything else looks amiss
@meep5109 you should only have 4 dragons sent to Lansly on Sunday then, correct? I've fixed that on the sheet, let me know if anything else looks amiss

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17