Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Everbloom Resort Public Buy
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Daily question: Ooh, that's hard to pick. I like all of them quite a bit - I'm in Light, so it was great to see a more lively version of the Mirrorlight Promenade. I actually love Nature and Lightning's though. They're so detailed and lively, I think they're fantastic
Daily question: Ooh, that's hard to pick. I like all of them quite a bit - I'm in Light, so it was great to see a more lively version of the Mirrorlight Promenade. I actually love Nature and Lightning's though. They're so detailed and lively, I think they're fantastic
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Have you seen all of those new lair backgrounds? Which do you like best?

Yeah, I've seen them. and My favorite might be the Nature one. But Water, shadow, and light are up there as well. Honestly, they are all really pretty.

Yeah, I've seen them. and My favorite might be the Nature one. But Water, shadow, and light are up there as well. Honestly, they are all really pretty.
Wn94zHr.png
dEe2UrM.png
sQMcqHN.png
TdTJOrw.png........
old-oaks-2.png
I really like wispwillow grove bc blue and icy. tbh I wish FR would let us pay to unlock/use other flight's banners for the aesthetics even tho I know I rely on fast look at ppl's lair to verify flight
I really like wispwillow grove bc blue and icy. tbh I wish FR would let us pay to unlock/use other flight's banners for the aesthetics even tho I know I rely on fast look at ppl's lair to verify flight

i have! it's actually tough to pick a fave, they're all so good. if i'm forced to pick, i'll probably say arcane is my fave this round.

i have! it's actually tough to pick a fave, they're all so good. if i'm forced to pick, i'll probably say arcane is my fave this round.
oCF41Q1.png
Question of the Day
I really like the new one for Arcane, but not enough to change flights for it! It's nice just to have some options.
Question of the Day
I really like the new one for Arcane, but not enough to change flights for it! It's nice just to have some options.
3EA6QyJ.png aHMlRC8.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo4_250.png

I absolutely LOOOOVEEE Earth, Natures, & Lights~! I have to be biased and say that Light is my fav, though! <3

Thanks for hosting this PB!

I absolutely LOOOOVEEE Earth, Natures, & Lights~! I have to be biased and say that Light is my fav, though! <3

Thanks for hosting this PB!
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
Daily Question: Have you seen all of those new lair backgrounds? Which do you like best?

I have seen them and I love them! Especially all the ones with trees and plants ;) I think I'm going to have to find a way to incorporate them into some dragon bios for sure!
Daily Question: Have you seen all of those new lair backgrounds? Which do you like best?

I have seen them and I love them! Especially all the ones with trees and plants ;) I think I'm going to have to find a way to incorporate them into some dragon bios for sure!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
I love the underwater scene for water. I feel like a shork can just pop out!
I love the underwater scene for water. I feel like a shork can just pop out!
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
[b]Sunday Answer:[/b] not going to lie, Mirrorlight Promenade [emoji=light rune size=1] looks incredible. definitely the one i like best. makes me had recurring thoughts to move to Light flight OAO; no....
Sunday Answer:
not going to lie, Mirrorlight Promenade looks incredible. definitely the one i like best. makes me had recurring thoughts to move to Light flight OAO; no....
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
[b]Daily Question: Have you seen all of those new lair backgrounds? Which do you like best?[/b] I've seen them all! I have a very special place in my heart for starwood strand, as that's where I've kept my lair for [i]years[/i], it's my favorite arcane spot. I just .... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/34.png[/img] I love the new shadow and ice banners though, I think they're my favorite on aesthetic grounds!

I've seen them all! I have a very special place in my heart for starwood strand, as that's where I've kept my lair for years, it's my favorite arcane spot. I just .... 34.png

I love the new shadow and ice banners though, I think they're my favorite on aesthetic grounds!
Supernova10.png goSc2L4.png gYtMJO2.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38