Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Frost Fairy Gardens Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5
@animalkun - It's no problem, thank you for supporting Ice!
@animalkun - It's no problem, thank you for supporting Ice!
@KellyPaladin & @sylveondreams

I am very sorry, I don't have any gems, but Nihilis is online and able to provide ^^
@KellyPaladin & @sylveondreams

I am very sorry, I don't have any gems, but Nihilis is online and able to provide ^^
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
No worries, I was probably doing too much multitasking and didn't notice that you were treasure only.
No worries, I was probably doing too much multitasking and didn't notice that you were treasure only.
@PiedCrow
Lvl 6 with gene bonus should be 11500t!
@PiedCrow
Lvl 6 with gene bonus should be 11500t!
@DuskofDawn12
Sorry, I miscalculated! ;c;
@DuskofDawn12
Sorry, I miscalculated! ;c;
LDZ7aM6.png
@DuskofDawn12 I'm so sorry I thought I had levelled that one >< my wifi is kinda slow right now so when I sold them from the AH straight I couldn't see the hover text, thanks for catching it!
@DuskofDawn12 I'm so sorry I thought I had levelled that one >< my wifi is kinda slow right now so when I sold them from the AH straight I couldn't see the hover text, thanks for catching it!
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@Zillua You’re welcome!
@Zillua You’re welcome!
[center][color=darkred]Every time I come back to this thread, I can't help but sit and admire the graphics and badges. Everyone really did such a lovely job! [emoji=aberration love size=2]
Every time I come back to this thread, I can't help but sit and admire the graphics and badges. Everyone really did such a lovely job!

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

@Nihilis

I've got 50 leveled dragons ready to go for gems, is it alright if I send them your way?
@Nihilis

I've got 50 leveled dragons ready to go for gems, is it alright if I send them your way?
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
@Bloomed

Go right ahead! I'm somewhat in and out right now but I'll get to them as fast as I can.
@Bloomed

Go right ahead! I'm somewhat in and out right now but I'll get to them as fast as I can.
push hub
1 2 3 4 5