w» avatar
w» wishlist
w» FAQ
@Gwendlfyn
I can host plague :)
@Gwendlfyn
I can host plague :)
saAHP09.png
@Zaharawolfkin if you're still looking for a lightning nest, I can host!
@Verby I can take your lightning nest as well, insects are always appreciated!
@Tazmir I have room for one more nest to host, I can take your lightning pair!

please make sure your dragons are all fed and have your names in their bios so I know who to return them to! thank you! <3
@Zaharawolfkin if you're still looking for a lightning nest, I can host!
@Verby I can take your lightning nest as well, insects are always appreciated!
@Tazmir I have room for one more nest to host, I can take your lightning pair!

please make sure your dragons are all fed and have your names in their bios so I know who to return them to! thank you! <3
@silverrain11 @tazmir @mobulidae @jeevas @froot4ever @snoringhyena @taivus @tomoko10 @lumosthelight @runesister @xemriss @verby @hyddenchyld @rogueknight
@floralb0t @lastghostling @charlottehornets @minxiex @penumbra624 @darkpuffin

looking for 1 shadow and 1 light nest please!
@silverrain11 @tazmir @mobulidae @jeevas @froot4ever @snoringhyena @taivus @tomoko10 @lumosthelight @runesister @xemriss @verby @hyddenchyld @rogueknight

looking for 1 shadow and 1 light nest please!
LF:

Deadlands.png
@Muna I can host shadow.
@Muna I can host shadow.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
[Size=1]@floralb0t @lastghostling @charlottehornets @minxiex @penumbra624 @darkpuffin @ratralsis @knightcael @tacotequila @gbot13 @riverracer @gwendlfyn @desmodium @sarafina @starwolfqueen @slathers @cantertothewinds @extrawords @zaharawolfkin[/size] [S]Looking for a [emoji=shadow rune size=1]shadow nest. I'll provide a tip and food of your choice.[/s] Found, still need to find some reserves! I'm also looking to reserve some Halloween nests. I'll need 4 [emoji=shadow rune size=1]shadow, 1 [emoji=lightning rune size=1]lightning, and 1 [emoji=ice rune size=1]ice nest. I can provide tips and I will offer anyone who nests for Halloween a free dragon of their choice from my hatchery! I plan on sending a reminder on the 24th and sending the dragons on the 25th so they'll be with you on the rollover of the 26th. I'm planning a big Halloween hatch for my pairs

@ratralsis @knightcael @tacotequila @gbot13 @riverracer @gwendlfyn @desmodium

@sarafina @starwolfqueen @slathers @cantertothewinds @extrawords @zaharawolfkin

Looking for a shadow nest. I'll provide a tip and food of your choice. Found, still need to find some reserves!

I'm also looking to reserve some Halloween nests. I'll need 4 shadow, 1 lightning, and 1 ice nest. I can provide tips and I will offer anyone who nests for Halloween a free dragon of their choice from my hatchery!

I plan on sending a reminder on the 24th and sending the dragons on the 25th so they'll be with you on the rollover of the 26th. I'm planning a big Halloween hatch for my pairs
]_____________________________________________________
JvUa9ma.png
f2im1oV.png
[quote name="luciferase" date="2022-10-04 06:56:17" ] @9th @napstabl00k @nightmarejudge @emotionaltree @silverinky @plagueheart @littleguy @abyssalgear @namelessnekomata @vidcundrexina @sheta @3idolon @luvdisc @kreideprintz @jaypaw @jashykins @baylinheth @toothedmammal @owari26 @littleantler @mynnthia @marine @raneinspane @changgwi @tinyshell @spinyax @dwarvengreed @sockpuppet010 @eatthepriests @liliun @luckpuppet @fall29 @smallcorgi @flowerphoenix @wrath @rottingflesh @dreamerreader21 @crownfisher @moscow @cinamonpizza @nemosia @grumpynoodle @catycrisis @sanguinary @axotter @crystalnight98 @theeternalplague @ivanbraginski @datedchicken Hi, I'm looking for two plague nests! I will send snacks. [/quote] still looking!

still looking!
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
@MUNA Can host yer light nest
@MUNA Can host yer light nest
INib923.png
@NyxAgaris I can host two currently but will be available to host all 4 shadow by tomorrow(rollover) and can keep them empty/idle till your ready to nest etc.
@NyxAgaris I can host two currently but will be available to host all 4 shadow by tomorrow(rollover) and can keep them empty/idle till your ready to nest etc.
J1yRLbs.png