Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Re-creating lost dragons!
1 2
@1cmOfHappiness

Serenia seems like a challenging breeding project! I tried to search around the colors you need and found this boy who has colors above what you need.

There weren't girls very close, but I found this girl and this girl who has colors below what you need. Should you breed them you at least have a chance of right colors?
@1cmOfHappiness

Serenia seems like a challenging breeding project! I tried to search around the colors you need and found this boy who has colors above what you need.

There weren't girls very close, but I found this girl and this girl who has colors below what you need. Should you breed them you at least have a chance of right colors?
leLJrpL.png
[quote name="PiperMarigold" date="2021-10-21 07:10:46" ] @1cmOfHappiness Serenia seems like a challenging breeding project! I tried to search around the colors you need and found this boy who has colors above what you need. There weren't girls very close, but I found this girl and this girl who has colors below what you need. Should you breed them you at least have a chance of right colors? [/quote] Yes Serenia will be a more difficult one ^^;; but thank you for the insight! :D all you guys are so great omg <3
PiperMarigold wrote on 2021-10-21 07:10:46:
@1cmOfHappiness

Yes Serenia will be a more difficult one ^^;; but thank you for the insight! :D all you guys are so great omg <3
ucaXKBU.png gTxwrLW.png ec57cfa59d856e5323722720d71a9e814f6e1d23.png
[center][font=courier]friendly bump from my Skydancer messenger Sparrow <3[/font] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71570555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715706/71570555_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
friendly bump from my Skydancer messenger Sparrow <3

71570555_350.png
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
@1cmOfHappiness
Hey! I have a dragon breeding pair that could have a hatchling that is close to Slade. They're just about to come off cooldown so I could set aside the closest hatchling for you if you're planning a breading project?
The hatchling has a primary range of splash - navy with a 50/50 on crystal/iridescent, the secondary is guaranteed magenta facet and the tert is a 50/50 on grapefruit/banana and 100% circuit.
@1cmOfHappiness
Hey! I have a dragon breeding pair that could have a hatchling that is close to Slade. They're just about to come off cooldown so I could set aside the closest hatchling for you if you're planning a breading project?
The hatchling has a primary range of splash - navy with a 50/50 on crystal/iridescent, the secondary is guaranteed magenta facet and the tert is a 50/50 on grapefruit/banana and 100% circuit.
─────────────────
  • +21 FRT
  • If you must shorten my name, please refer to me as Classic!

─────────────────
mdvGnpb.png
[quote name="Potatoad" date="2021-10-21 13:13:42" ] [center][font=courier]friendly bump from my Skydancer messenger Sparrow <3[/font] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71570555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715706/71570555_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [/quote] he's beautiful! ;o; <3
Potatoad wrote on 2021-10-21 13:13:42:
friendly bump from my Skydancer messenger Sparrow <3

71570555_350.png
he's beautiful! ;o; <3
[quote name="ClassicToneJakal" date="2021-10-22 01:11:59" ] @1cmOfHappiness Hey! I have a dragon breeding pair that could have a hatchling that is close to Slade. They're just about to come off cooldown so I could set aside the closest hatchling for you if you're planning a breading project? The hatchling has a primary range of splash - navy with a 50/50 on crystal/iridescent, the secondary is guaranteed magenta facet and the tert is a 50/50 on grapefruit/banana and 100% circuit. [/quote] Ohhh!! Yes, yes! If you have a pinglist for them, I would love if you added me ^^ I'll come check out every clutch!
ClassicToneJakal wrote on 2021-10-22 01:11:59:
@1cmOfHappiness
Ohhh!! Yes, yes! If you have a pinglist for them, I would love if you added me ^^ I'll come check out every clutch!
@1cmOfHappiness I don't have a ping list, but I will notify you when they hatch!

I do have 2 other pairs that are Blue-range/Yellow-range/Pink-Range as well (I kinda have a thing for them) so I can notify you on those two as well if you're eager. The next pair that's about to go off cooldown might not be as helpful to re-create your own dragon (The pair does have the potential, it's just that this pair has a very wide range). The third pair would actually be really good for this project though if you can wait the 19~ish days for the nest to be ready (I kinda forgot I had them...)

I pulled them all out of my hib den, so if you want a look they are on the second page of the main part of my den.
The pairs are:
Axl-Mephyst (The pair currently nesting)
Spirit-Swirl (Will be ready in three days)
Abyssal-Voidran (Pair will nest in 19 days)
@1cmOfHappiness I don't have a ping list, but I will notify you when they hatch!

I do have 2 other pairs that are Blue-range/Yellow-range/Pink-Range as well (I kinda have a thing for them) so I can notify you on those two as well if you're eager. The next pair that's about to go off cooldown might not be as helpful to re-create your own dragon (The pair does have the potential, it's just that this pair has a very wide range). The third pair would actually be really good for this project though if you can wait the 19~ish days for the nest to be ready (I kinda forgot I had them...)

I pulled them all out of my hib den, so if you want a look they are on the second page of the main part of my den.
The pairs are:
─────────────────
  • +21 FRT
  • If you must shorten my name, please refer to me as Classic!

─────────────────
mdvGnpb.png
[quote name="ClassicToneJakal" date="2021-10-23 21:24:07" ] @1cmOfHappiness I don't have a ping list, but I will notify you when they hatch! I do have 2 other pairs that are Blue-range/Yellow-range/Pink-Range as well (I kinda have a thing for them) so I can notify you on those two as well if you're eager. The next pair that's about to go off cooldown might not be as helpful to re-create your own dragon (The pair does have the potential, it's just that this pair has a very wide range). The third pair would actually be really good for this project though if you can wait the 19~ish days for the nest to be ready (I kinda forgot I had them...) I pulled them all out of my hib den, so if you want a look they are on the second page of the main part of my den. The pairs are: Axl-Mephyst (The pair currently nesting) Spirit-Swirl (Will be ready in three days) Abyssal-Voidran (Pair will nest in 19 days) [/quote] Oh absolutely! :D Yes, you can PM me directly or just comment here ^^ I'm so very grateful for your kindness <3
ClassicToneJakal wrote on 2021-10-23 21:24:07:

The pairs are:
Oh absolutely! :D Yes, you can PM me directly or just comment here ^^ I'm so very grateful for your kindness <3
@ClassicToneJackal And actually I have another one on the future re-create list with blue/yellow/pink--his name was Melarnic: [img]https://i.imgur.com/YrPpVxR.png[/img]
@ClassicToneJackal

And actually I have another one on the future re-create list with blue/yellow/pink--his name was Melarnic:

YrPpVxR.png
HE'S HOME!!! I'VE DONE IT!!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73873416][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/738735/73873416_350.png[/img][/url] I just have to gene him <3
HE'S HOME!!! I'VE DONE IT!!!

73873416_350.png

I just have to gene him <3
1 2