Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental 2: Bugaloo
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1024 1025
@doctorworme Your request says you're looking for Water nests, but you've actually pinged the Ice pinglist :P just letting you know
@doctorworme Your request says you're looking for Water nests, but you've actually pinged the Ice pinglist :P just letting you know
@doctorworme I have one wind nest (another inna couple days unless someone else can take the other.
@doctorworme I have one wind nest (another inna couple days unless someone else can take the other.
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@doctorworme Are you needing an ice nest or water I am a tad bit confused
@doctorworme Are you needing an ice nest or water I am a tad bit confused
Every moment can make a difference, so here's to the one right now!
@ThiaQuiche @NicholasKringle

Sorry that was a typo, I am looking for ice nests
@ThiaQuiche @NicholasKringle

Sorry that was a typo, I am looking for ice nests
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@doctorworme Ah, okay, then in that case I can take care of both of your Ice nests :P
@doctorworme Ah, okay, then in that case I can take care of both of your Ice nests :P
My apologies @doctorworme some how after you stated it was ice nests you needed I still thought you meant water. Nest time I shall be better observant. I am very relieved ThaiQuiche was able to meet your nesting needs, again my apologies for not seeing it was ice not water.
My apologies @doctorworme some how after you stated it was ice nests you needed I still thought you meant water. Nest time I shall be better observant. I am very relieved ThaiQuiche was able to meet your nesting needs, again my apologies for not seeing it was ice not water.
Every moment can make a difference, so here's to the one right now!
@doctorworme i have wind nests open!
@doctorworme i have wind nests open!
windb1.png
sky fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png they/them

hatchery | wishlist
@NicholasKringle

Oh literally no problem at all
@NicholasKringle

Oh literally no problem at all
@aikarasu Great, thank you! I just have one more pair, I'll send it over asap
@aikarasu Great, thank you! I just have one more pair, I'll send it over asap
Hi I need nests please: [s]4[/s] 3 shadow [emoji=shadow rune] nests @Laevateinn @AryaElaina @DeathSpecter @Haeryss @WillowTea365 @ENDragon6 @SakraKaine @OtakuTrash @bamboo1996 @Delta5114 [s]1 lightning[emoji=lightning rune] nest[/s] [s]1 light[emoji=light rune] or earth[emoji=earth rune] nest [/s]
Hi I need nests please:

4 3 shadow nests
@Laevateinn @AryaElaina @DeathSpecter @Haeryss @WillowTea365 @ENDragon6 @SakraKaine @OtakuTrash @bamboo1996 @Delta5114
1 lightning nest
1 light or earth nest
1q7Z6hC.png xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1Xpj5HA.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1024 1025