Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [lf] Gen 1 7 digit plagues,
1 2 3
@Heeroku now we're out of my budget XD What's your budget looking like? Maybe we can haggle something out over Neroe or maybe you have some stuff I'm looking for on my WL here. If that fails I'd be willing to do a one month hold on either of them. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65794720][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657948/65794720_350.png[/img][/url]
@Heeroku now we're out of my budget XD

What's your budget looking like? Maybe we can haggle something out over Neroe or maybe you have some stuff I'm looking for on my WL here. If that fails I'd be willing to do a one month hold on either of them.
65794720_350.png
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000

would you do a flat trade for Neroe. like I said I was told I may get that . but you value Neroe at 3kg wich is not to far off. I really have no clue on value so I will trust your judgment more. I just really would rather have a plague i can use than a earth I can not use or scatter ..hahahah

I was not trying to scare you off with teh price , its just teh only incite I got.
@Zeco5000

would you do a flat trade for Neroe. like I said I was told I may get that . but you value Neroe at 3kg wich is not to far off. I really have no clue on value so I will trust your judgment more. I just really would rather have a plague i can use than a earth I can not use or scatter ..hahahah

I was not trying to scare you off with teh price , its just teh only incite I got.
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku woops I think Vega is the one you're talking about (the fae with the cool ID)?

Also do you mind if I sleep on it?
@Heeroku woops I think Vega is the one you're talking about (the fae with the cool ID)?

Also do you mind if I sleep on it?
@Zeco5000

Of course you can think , take all teh time you need . I would rather trade that for the fea ...

for neroe would you do 2 eggs + 150g
@Zeco5000

Of course you can think , take all teh time you need . I would rather trade that for the fea ...

for neroe would you do 2 eggs + 150g
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku what kind of eggs?
@Heeroku what kind of eggs?
@Zeco5000

I have 2 plague and 1 bog you can have your pick
@Zeco5000

I have 2 plague and 1 bog you can have your pick
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku oooh I'd do it for the two pleggs + 150g! Do you want him anyways or only in the case I don't want to sell Vega?
@Heeroku oooh I'd do it for the two pleggs + 150g! Do you want him anyways or only in the case I don't want to sell Vega?
@Zeco5000

I will take him even if you do not trade the fae. if you are ok with the trade. If you are ok you can set up a CR I will accept in like 20 min I have to run.
@Zeco5000

I will take him even if you do not trade the fae. if you are ok with the trade. If you are ok you can set up a CR I will accept in like 20 min I have to run.
A5i3AHB.png
boop
boop
A5i3AHB.png
boop
boop
A5i3AHB.png
1 2 3