Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF dragons to match biomes
1 2 3 4
[center]So I've been working on fleshing out my lair and dragon lore since I'm nearly done picking up new dragons, and this is only real big search I have yet to complete. Essentially, I'm looking for what I call 'Keepers', dragons of their respective regions who have been there for countless years, so much so that the land is tied to their presence and is influenced by them. As an example, this is Gefroren. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644459/64445845_350.png[/img] She rules over the highest peaks of the mountains, where snow and frigid temperatures set in. From her vantage point, she watches over all dragons with an icy stare, taking a keen interest in the goings on in her territory. Snowstorms will often block threats from ever coming near her domain, while stray gusts of wind may blow those she finds interesting closer. Or Warden here. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639864/63986385_350.png[/img] He resides in the deepest depths of the caverns in Animula's territory, his very scales appearing to be formed from stone and gems. Although mute, he often guides lost cavers back upwards towards the aboveground, and is a guardian(heh) of all who choose to live in the dark. Shadows always wrap thickly around Warden, masking his appearance from most of those he helps. Yet the residents of the underground can always find the same refuge in these shadows, using them to sneak up on prey or hide from threats. I have six regions who still need their Keepers! Below I'll post some specific descriptions of each territory, as well as preferences for that Primal. First, though, some general guidelines: -I am [u]NOT looking for flight reps[/u]. They should match their terrain, not a flight. If it's both, I don't mind, I just don't want someone posting a dragon specifically because it'd be a good flight rep. Just putting this here for extra clarification. -While I don't mind a dragon's age not necessarily matching the fact they've been there forever, I would like to [u]only see fully grown[/u] dragons. Oldies are just a plus. -I will not be putting any apparel on Keepers. As such, I want dragons who match their terrain [u]without the need for apparel[/u]. Skins are great, though, and if you have any suggestions let me know. -Dragons should be [u]fully gened, or only missing one gene[/u]. I don't mind searching for a single gene(or if you have any scries lemme know), but I don't want to drop a ton of cash gening up a new dragon when I still have some projects I need to do that for. -My [u]price range is pretty big[/u], so feel free to suggest pricier dragons, such as primals, unique colors, or g1s! As long as they match well, I won't mind dropping the extra cash on them. -[u]I will be [i]very[/i] picky.[/u] This is going to be a long-term thread, unless I find someone I fall in love with right away. All in all, the dragons I'll end up choosing will probably be those who match their terrain really well while having a distinct feel from the rest of the dragons living there. -[u]Please ping me.[/u] It feels like whenever I leave a thread favorited, I still get a ton of pings anyways. So I'm not subscribed to the thread to keep my notifs more clean. Tag me so I see your message right away! ----- Now, onto the locations! Keep in mind that preferences are just that. I'll gladly look at anyone you think fits the description! The eye color preferences are more for lore reasons rather than color reasons, but as long as it could be logically connected to the location go for it. ----- [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/538186/1867151?name=&type=undefined]The Spire[/url][/b] The heart of Clan Animula. The Spire is a vast collection of cliffs and bluffs, all circling upwards. A twisting pillar of stone, the lowest cliffs may only be a few times a dragon's height, while the tip of the Spire pierces through the clouds themselves, and stretches up further beyond. Thick vines stretch from peak to peak, and many bushes and crooked trees lay their roots nestled between rocks, giving the Spire a green tint, even from far away. Occasionally, patches of flowers can be found, usually on flat clifftops where they find more stable footing. Naturally, the dragon population nearby was drawn to the mountain, its elegantly swirling structure reminiscent of wind itself. The breeze here is strong, dragons easily able to glide only carried on the currents, and the plants swaying and rustling with every gust. It was the perfect location. This is where Clan Animula was founded, the rest of its territory spanning out beyond it. The Spire still remains the center of most Clan activities to this day, as well as the home to most of the Clan's population, dragons finding plenty of shelter in the caves and overhangs of the stone. [u]Preferences:[/u] Breed is Bogsneak, Fae, Nocturne, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Snapper, or Spiral. Colors are stony browns and greys, with hints of green or any other color. Eyes are Arcane, Earth, Wind, Ice, or Nature. ----- [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/538186/1874419?name=&type=undefined]Khyris[/url][/b] Surrounding the Spire and stretching towards the northeast reaches a wide grassland, speckled with sloping stones and hills. This is Khyris, perhaps the most Wind-appearing portion of the clan's territory. Its long grasses and bushes sway gently in the constant breeze, and languid dragons lounge on large stone plateaus, dangling their talons over the edge. Trees are scarce, the only shade emerging from the shadows of overhangs or the grass itself. The sunlight is gentle, the skies overhead clear, and the clouds fluffy and light. Mulitcolored flowers dot the grasses, often turning seas of green into rainbows. The reeds and grasses in some places reach up to several meters tall, completely engulfing smaller residents. Life here moves slowly and gently, as opposed to the hectic traffic of the Spire, so many dragons seek out a life here to remain close to the clan's heart without as much hustle and bustle. [u]Preferences:[/u] Breed is Gaoler, Guardian, Mirror, Snapper, Spiral, or Wildclaw. Colors are vibrant yellows, oranges, reds, pinks, and some browns. Eyes are Fire, Light, Wind, Lightning, or Ice. ----- [s][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/538186/1910002?name=&type=undefined]The Badlands[/url][/b] Where the gentle slopes and plateaus of Khyris reach their end, the land turns into hard-packed soil and dry stones. True to their name, the Badlands are only home to the hardiest of creatures. Harsh sunlight beats down constantly, leaving cracks in the earth and dry basins where lakes once resided. Besides the occasional breeze, nothing disrupts the stifling, oppressive heat the land here survives through. Yet, like any desert, there are still signs of life. Here, a lizard scampers across the ground, taking refuge from the heat in a fissure. A flower bush blooms, its roots reaching deeper than any outside the land in search of water. Dragons, too, choose to live here, often finding small oases to build their nests near. Though these larger residents are rare, they too survive, adapting to the heat or only emerging under the cover of night. [u]Preferences:[/u] Breed is Banescale, Coatl, Nocturne, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Skydancer, or Wildclaw. Colors are pale, dusty browns, yellows, or oranges. Washed out, faded colors are best. Eyes are Fire, Shadow, Water, Light, or Plague.[/s] ----- [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/538186/1875634?name=&type=undefined]Camena[/url][/b] The forest that covers most of the Western half of Animula's territory, Camena is named for the gentle musicality of its terrain. Trees rustle and whisper with each stray breeze, birds sing softly in the trees, leaves sigh and crinkle underclaw. The whole wood feels [i]alive[/i], almost as if one were passing through some great beast. The ground is coated with flowers and mosses, the whole scene coated in the pale green light that floats down gently through the canopy overhead. Prey is plentiful and the weather remains mild, so many dragons make their homes in Camena, nesting in lichen-coated caves, the trunks and boughs of trees, or simply lounging on the ground itself. The dragons, too, add to the woodlands' song, their wingbeats and footsteps adding a percussive element to the melody. [u]Preferences:[/u] Breed is Fae, Gaoler, Imperial, Mirror, Snapper, or Spiral. Colors are greens, browns, and some golds. Eyes are Nature, Wind, Light, or Fire. ----- [s][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/538186/1900332]The Misthive[/url][/b] A dense portion of forest between the Woods and the Swamplands, the Misthive is where most Veilspuns of the Clan make their home. Aboveground, the area is cloaked in thick mist, making visibility extremely low. It's easy to get turned around, and dragons unfamiliar to the area often find themselves walking out of the Misthive soon after they attempted to enter. The mist even blocks some sunlight, leaving the entire area shaded in dusk. The Veilspuns here make their homes beneath the ground, the entrances to their tunnels serving as another hazard to dragons attempting to walk across their territory. All the tunnels lead to one large cave, where the swarm rests together, safe from intrusion by the outside world. [u]Preferences:[/u] Breed is either an Imperial, Veilspun, or Fae. Colors are white, greys, or pale tints- colors reminiscent of mist. Eyes are Arcane, Shadow, Plague, or Nature. [/s] ----- [s][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/538186/1875633?name=&type=undefined]The Coast[/url][/b] Also referred to as the Earth-edge, the coastline is formed by a sheer cliff face hundreds of meters high. This cliff is dotted with the home caves of residents, until finally reaching the ocean and plunging into its depths. Further out stretches the southern ocean, the water clear and cold- perfect for swimming. Where stone meets water, the waves are fierce, and thick mist spray is constant. Dragons avoid this area, yet, peering out from the mouths of their caves or the ocean beyond, they occasionally can see the shimmering colors of the rainbow reflected in the thick droplets of seaspray. [u]Preferences:[/u] Breed is Banescale, Coatl, Guardian, Imperial, Mirror, Ridgeback, or Snapper. Colors are in the blue range, or sea green/teal. Could also be iridescent rainbow hues. Eyes are Water, Lightning, Light, or Shadow[/s]. ----- [/center]
So I've been working on fleshing out my lair and dragon lore since I'm nearly done picking up new dragons, and this is only real big search I have yet to complete. Essentially, I'm looking for what I call 'Keepers', dragons of their respective regions who have been there for countless years, so much so that the land is tied to their presence and is influenced by them.

As an example, this is Gefroren.
64445845_350.png
She rules over the highest peaks of the mountains, where snow and frigid temperatures set in. From her vantage point, she watches over all dragons with an icy stare, taking a keen interest in the goings on in her territory. Snowstorms will often block threats from ever coming near her domain, while stray gusts of wind may blow those she finds interesting closer.

Or Warden here.
63986385_350.png
He resides in the deepest depths of the caverns in Animula's territory, his very scales appearing to be formed from stone and gems. Although mute, he often guides lost cavers back upwards towards the aboveground, and is a guardian(heh) of all who choose to live in the dark. Shadows always wrap thickly around Warden, masking his appearance from most of those he helps. Yet the residents of the underground can always find the same refuge in these shadows, using them to sneak up on prey or hide from threats.

I have six regions who still need their Keepers! Below I'll post some specific descriptions of each territory, as well as preferences for that Primal. First, though, some general guidelines:

-I am NOT looking for flight reps. They should match their terrain, not a flight. If it's both, I don't mind, I just don't want someone posting a dragon specifically because it'd be a good flight rep. Just putting this here for extra clarification.

-While I don't mind a dragon's age not necessarily matching the fact they've been there forever, I would like to only see fully grown dragons. Oldies are just a plus.

-I will not be putting any apparel on Keepers. As such, I want dragons who match their terrain without the need for apparel. Skins are great, though, and if you have any suggestions let me know.

-Dragons should be fully gened, or only missing one gene. I don't mind searching for a single gene(or if you have any scries lemme know), but I don't want to drop a ton of cash gening up a new dragon when I still have some projects I need to do that for.

-My price range is pretty big, so feel free to suggest pricier dragons, such as primals, unique colors, or g1s! As long as they match well, I won't mind dropping the extra cash on them.

-I will be very picky. This is going to be a long-term thread, unless I find someone I fall in love with right away. All in all, the dragons I'll end up choosing will probably be those who match their terrain really well while having a distinct feel from the rest of the dragons living there.

-Please ping me. It feels like whenever I leave a thread favorited, I still get a ton of pings anyways. So I'm not subscribed to the thread to keep my notifs more clean. Tag me so I see your message right away!

Now, onto the locations! Keep in mind that preferences are just that. I'll gladly look at anyone you think fits the description! The eye color preferences are more for lore reasons rather than color reasons, but as long as it could be logically connected to the location go for it.

The Spire
The heart of Clan Animula. The Spire is a vast collection of cliffs and bluffs, all circling upwards. A twisting pillar of stone, the lowest cliffs may only be a few times a dragon's height, while the tip of the Spire pierces through the clouds themselves, and stretches up further beyond. Thick vines stretch from peak to peak, and many bushes and crooked trees lay their roots nestled between rocks, giving the Spire a green tint, even from far away. Occasionally, patches of flowers can be found, usually on flat clifftops where they find more stable footing. Naturally, the dragon population nearby was drawn to the mountain, its elegantly swirling structure reminiscent of wind itself. The breeze here is strong, dragons easily able to glide only carried on the currents, and the plants swaying and rustling with every gust. It was the perfect location. This is where Clan Animula was founded, the rest of its territory spanning out beyond it. The Spire still remains the center of most Clan activities to this day, as well as the home to most of the Clan's population, dragons finding plenty of shelter in the caves and overhangs of the stone.

Preferences:

Breed is Bogsneak, Fae, Nocturne, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Snapper, or Spiral.
Colors are stony browns and greys, with hints of green or any other color.
Eyes are Arcane, Earth, Wind, Ice, or Nature.

Khyris
Surrounding the Spire and stretching towards the northeast reaches a wide grassland, speckled with sloping stones and hills. This is Khyris, perhaps the most Wind-appearing portion of the clan's territory. Its long grasses and bushes sway gently in the constant breeze, and languid dragons lounge on large stone plateaus, dangling their talons over the edge. Trees are scarce, the only shade emerging from the shadows of overhangs or the grass itself. The sunlight is gentle, the skies overhead clear, and the clouds fluffy and light. Mulitcolored flowers dot the grasses, often turning seas of green into rainbows. The reeds and grasses in some places reach up to several meters tall, completely engulfing smaller residents. Life here moves slowly and gently, as opposed to the hectic traffic of the Spire, so many dragons seek out a life here to remain close to the clan's heart without as much hustle and bustle.

Preferences:

Breed is Gaoler, Guardian, Mirror, Snapper, Spiral, or Wildclaw.
Colors are vibrant yellows, oranges, reds, pinks, and some browns.
Eyes are Fire, Light, Wind, Lightning, or Ice.

The Badlands
Where the gentle slopes and plateaus of Khyris reach their end, the land turns into hard-packed soil and dry stones. True to their name, the Badlands are only home to the hardiest of creatures. Harsh sunlight beats down constantly, leaving cracks in the earth and dry basins where lakes once resided. Besides the occasional breeze, nothing disrupts the stifling, oppressive heat the land here survives through. Yet, like any desert, there are still signs of life. Here, a lizard scampers across the ground, taking refuge from the heat in a fissure. A flower bush blooms, its roots reaching deeper than any outside the land in search of water. Dragons, too, choose to live here, often finding small oases to build their nests near. Though these larger residents are rare, they too survive, adapting to the heat or only emerging under the cover of night.

Preferences:

Breed is Banescale, Coatl, Nocturne, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Skydancer, or Wildclaw.
Colors are pale, dusty browns, yellows, or oranges. Washed out, faded colors are best.
Eyes are Fire, Shadow, Water, Light, or Plague.

Camena
The forest that covers most of the Western half of Animula's territory, Camena is named for the gentle musicality of its terrain. Trees rustle and whisper with each stray breeze, birds sing softly in the trees, leaves sigh and crinkle underclaw. The whole wood feels alive, almost as if one were passing through some great beast. The ground is coated with flowers and mosses, the whole scene coated in the pale green light that floats down gently through the canopy overhead. Prey is plentiful and the weather remains mild, so many dragons make their homes in Camena, nesting in lichen-coated caves, the trunks and boughs of trees, or simply lounging on the ground itself. The dragons, too, add to the woodlands' song, their wingbeats and footsteps adding a percussive element to the melody.

Preferences:

Breed is Fae, Gaoler, Imperial, Mirror, Snapper, or Spiral.
Colors are greens, browns, and some golds.
Eyes are Nature, Wind, Light, or Fire.

The Misthive
A dense portion of forest between the Woods and the Swamplands, the Misthive is where most Veilspuns of the Clan make their home. Aboveground, the area is cloaked in thick mist, making visibility extremely low. It's easy to get turned around, and dragons unfamiliar to the area often find themselves walking out of the Misthive soon after they attempted to enter. The mist even blocks some sunlight, leaving the entire area shaded in dusk. The Veilspuns here make their homes beneath the ground, the entrances to their tunnels serving as another hazard to dragons attempting to walk across their territory. All the tunnels lead to one large cave, where the swarm rests together, safe from intrusion by the outside world.

Preferences:

Breed is either an Imperial, Veilspun, or Fae.
Colors are white, greys, or pale tints- colors reminiscent of mist.
Eyes are Arcane, Shadow, Plague, or Nature.

The Coast
Also referred to as the Earth-edge, the coastline is formed by a sheer cliff face hundreds of meters high. This cliff is dotted with the home caves of residents, until finally reaching the ocean and plunging into its depths. Further out stretches the southern ocean, the water clear and cold- perfect for swimming. Where stone meets water, the waves are fierce, and thick mist spray is constant. Dragons avoid this area, yet, peering out from the mouths of their caves or the ocean beyond, they occasionally can see the shimmering colors of the rainbow reflected in the thick droplets of seaspray.

Preferences:

Breed is Banescale, Coatl, Guardian, Imperial, Mirror, Ridgeback, or Snapper.
Colors are in the blue range, or sea green/teal. Could also be iridescent rainbow hues.
Eyes are Water, Lightning, Light, or Shadow

@kiwicheesecake [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67264771][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672648/67264771_350.png[/img][/url] Maybe for The Coast? Doesn’t fit the breed but the colors remind me of tidepools. She has male siblings if you’d prefer a male. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66517054][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665171/66517054_350.png[/img][/url] Perhaps for The Badlands?
@kiwicheesecake

67264771_350.png
Maybe for The Coast? Doesn’t fit the breed but the colors remind me of tidepools. She has male siblings if you’d prefer a male.

66517054_350.png
Perhaps for The Badlands?
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
might work for The Misthive [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67491990][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674920/67491990_350.png[/img][/url] adult preview [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=62&breed=19&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=64&winggene=66&wings=163&auth=ef274da7d58009737bd79cf0c9be8de170627534&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67491989][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674920/67491989_350.png[/img][/url] adult preview [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=62&breed=19&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=64&winggene=66&wings=3&auth=1de133acc0957c8fbb7833838eb91aab2ec24186&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
might work for The Misthive
67491990_350.png
adult preview
dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=62&breed=19&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=64&winggene=66&wings=163&auth=ef274da7d58009737bd79cf0c9be8de170627534&dummyext=prev.png
67491989_350.png
adult preview
dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=62&breed=19&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=64&winggene=66&wings=3&auth=1de133acc0957c8fbb7833838eb91aab2ec24186&dummyext=prev.png
@kiwicheesecake this dragon fits the Coast! I'll sell him for 50kt/g. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62907810][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629079/62907810_350.png[/img][/url]
@kiwicheesecake this dragon fits the Coast! I'll sell him for 50kt/g.
62907810_350.png
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@kiwicheesecake
I think this good girl can be good for The Spire. The coloration of her is stony and earth-like but the third color is white, though it looks alright. This is the closest one I have for the Spiral.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67413708

She is also good as well for Khyris as one of the flowers and stuff.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67413712
@kiwicheesecake
I think this good girl can be good for The Spire. The coloration of her is stony and earth-like but the third color is white, though it looks alright. This is the closest one I have for the Spiral.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67413708

She is also good as well for Khyris as one of the flowers and stuff.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67413712
May Chaos Reign Above All
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67427583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674276/67427583_350.png[/img][/url] Marin could work for your Coast, she seems like she could live on a cliff by the sea ~ Here’s her adult scry: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=20&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=91&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=27&auth=664558a269422c9d0d9782dd18330365dc0683cb&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
67427583_350.png
Marin could work for your Coast, she seems like she could live on a cliff by the sea ~ Here’s her adult scry:
dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=20&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=91&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=27&auth=664558a269422c9d0d9782dd18330365dc0683cb&dummyext=prev.png
964756-AF-328-C-41-FB-B1-AC-301-B8-B1511-BC.png4-CD1-C6-FD-AB68-48-C4-8-DEA-31-E2-CA808699.png29114394-19-DC-43-E5-BCAB-A67-CBA0-E8-A3-F.png
@kiwicheesecake [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67420705][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674208/67420705_350.png[/img][/url] they might be good for the coast? they would be 6g/kt
@kiwicheesecake
67420705_350.png
they might be good for the coast? they would be 6g/kt
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
@kiwicheesecake I would like to introduce two dragons for the Coast. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=66997859][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/669979/66997859_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][FONT=Candara][SIZE=4] [b]Firnimruil[/b] Cornflower Wasp Caribbean Bee Eldritch Glowtail [b]Faceted Eyes![/b] [emoji=blue gem size=1]140/[emoji=treasure size=1]140.000 [/columns] ----- [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=66997860][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/669979/66997860_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][FONT=Candara][SIZE=4] [b]Firthianna[/b] Mint Wasp Aqua Bee Orca Glowtail [emoji=blue gem size=1]90/[emoji=treasure size=1]90.000 [/columns] They are both pure G2 dragons. I know, the eyes are not a complete match. But at least the boy's eyes look like pale water, don't they? if you are interested, please feel free to contact me. I am willing to negotiate.
@kiwicheesecake

I would like to introduce two dragons for the Coast.
66997859_350.png
Firnimruil
Cornflower Wasp
Caribbean Bee
Eldritch Glowtail
Faceted Eyes!
140/140.000

66997860_350.png
Firthianna
Mint Wasp
Aqua Bee
Orca Glowtail
90/90.000

They are both pure G2 dragons. I know, the eyes are not a complete match. But at least the boy's eyes look like pale water, don't they?

if you are interested, please feel free to contact me. I am willing to negotiate.
For khyris [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67411113][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674112/67411113_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67411111][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674112/67411111_350.png[/img][/url]
For khyris
67411113_350.png67411111_350.png
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@kiwicheesecake [s]aaa what a cute username[/s] Coast: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67247686][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672477/67247686_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67247687][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672477/67247687_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67491906][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674920/67491906_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67491907][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674920/67491907_350.png[/img][/url]
@kiwicheesecake aaa what a cute username

Coast:

67247686_350.png

67247687_350.png

67491906_350.png

67491907_350.png
1 2 3 4