Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Fire Dragon, Light Colors, L25 a +
1 2 3 4
up
up
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
up
up
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
up
up
Kleos
@Bantymom I've got this girl up on the AH as part of a lair purge, she's super matchy with her rare fire eyes. She is an old perma, however, so if you are particular about offspring lists that may be an issue. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51010625][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/510107/51010625_350.png[/img][/url]
@Bantymom I've got this girl up on the AH as part of a lair purge, she's super matchy with her rare fire eyes. She is an old perma, however, so if you are particular about offspring lists that may be an issue.

51010625_350.png
@Quid

Thanks. I'm trying her out at a Mirror and Nocturne with different secondary genes to try to lighten her wings.

I am not particular about offspring. They are not a reflection on her. I'm a little nervous as to what the price might be?
@Quid

Thanks. I'm trying her out at a Mirror and Nocturne with different secondary genes to try to lighten her wings.

I am not particular about offspring. They are not a reflection on her. I'm a little nervous as to what the price might be?
Kleos
He is a bit expensive - 1500g but he's also pretty frigging awesome... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60366408][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603665/60366408_350.png[/img][/url]
He is a bit expensive - 1500g but he's also pretty frigging awesome...

60366408_350.png

up
up
Kleos
@Bantymom She was listed on the Auction house for 20g, I've taken her off so you don't have to worry about getting sniped while you decide. Just let me know if you end up deciding she's not what you're looking for so I can relist her : )
@Bantymom She was listed on the Auction house for 20g, I've taken her off so you don't have to worry about getting sniped while you decide. Just let me know if you end up deciding she's not what you're looking for so I can relist her : )
up
up
Kleos
@Averdra
He's gorgeous, but I'm looking for girls that I can afford. I'm not quite that rich yet.
@Averdra
He's gorgeous, but I'm looking for girls that I can afford. I'm not quite that rich yet.
Kleos
1 2 3 4