Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Unbred 7 digit dergs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@defyingdestiny

Does 150kt/g sound ok? I've only found one dragon in the auction house that was around her age and Unbred for 200g
@defyingdestiny

Does 150kt/g sound ok? I've only found one dragon in the auction house that was around her age and Unbred for 200g
EpW4wdT.png
@Cherrie Hmmm, lemme think about it a bit. I'm running out of room so I'm going to keep her in mind as an option for now if thats cool~
@Cherrie Hmmm, lemme think about it a bit. I'm running out of room so I'm going to keep her in mind as an option for now if thats cool~
^
^
^
^
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dilHq5y.png[/img] I have this guy! #2855176 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2855176][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/28552/2855176_350.png[/img][/url] Not sure how to price him ;/ I'm not very good at valuing 7-digits [img]https://i.imgur.com/XP2Z5jL.png[/img]
dilHq5y.png

I have this guy!

2855176_350.png

Not sure how to price him ;/ I'm not very good at valuing 7-digits

XP2Z5jL.png
sackname
~ ~ ~
|Wish List|
|Art Shop|
|Hatchery|
~ ~ ~
I'll give you ? if you give me this dragon
@Sackname Nice noodle boi! Lol yeah I'm awful at pricing 7 digits, well, anything
really xD I know Imps go for the most but other than that I'm clueless @ u @
Any estimate of how much you'd sell him for?
@Sackname Nice noodle boi! Lol yeah I'm awful at pricing 7 digits, well, anything
really xD I know Imps go for the most but other than that I'm clueless @ u @
Any estimate of how much you'd sell him for?
@DefyingDestiny

The closest ID to his I could find on the AH (and unbred) was 650g. He also has Dark Sclera so.. -thinking emojis- 800g? Totally negotiable!

My only (hopefully reasonable) selling experience was the time I sold a 7-digit mid-range Coatl XYX unbred that went for 1.2kg. I remember being NEW new to having 7-digits for sale and a user purchased one like he was a 6-digit... I'm guessing these are out-of-the-ordinary experiences >.<
@DefyingDestiny

The closest ID to his I could find on the AH (and unbred) was 650g. He also has Dark Sclera so.. -thinking emojis- 800g? Totally negotiable!

My only (hopefully reasonable) selling experience was the time I sold a 7-digit mid-range Coatl XYX unbred that went for 1.2kg. I remember being NEW new to having 7-digits for sale and a user purchased one like he was a 6-digit... I'm guessing these are out-of-the-ordinary experiences >.<
sackname
~ ~ ~
|Wish List|
|Art Shop|
|Hatchery|
~ ~ ~
@sackname Oh yeah, the Dark Sclera definitely adds a couple hundred to the price for sure haha~ I dunno if I can afford that much at the moment though ;^_^

Yeah I haven't been keeping up the with the 7 digits as of late (My last post for this was like....a year ago) So I could imagine the prices going up more so from when I last purchased some. As far as pricing stuff goes, it's more about what you're comfortable with selling at the end of the day. Maybe that one person selling the Coatl was really attached to it...or just wanted to make a lot of money idk lol It's all good either way~
@sackname Oh yeah, the Dark Sclera definitely adds a couple hundred to the price for sure haha~ I dunno if I can afford that much at the moment though ;^_^

Yeah I haven't been keeping up the with the 7 digits as of late (My last post for this was like....a year ago) So I could imagine the prices going up more so from when I last purchased some. As far as pricing stuff goes, it's more about what you're comfortable with selling at the end of the day. Maybe that one person selling the Coatl was really attached to it...or just wanted to make a lot of money idk lol It's all good either way~
^
^
@DefyingDestiny

All good, just let me know if I should hold!

True... the user really liked him (Coatl, Maize/Obsidian/Maize, Ice eyes, for reference if needed) Pricing depends on the dragon after all!
@DefyingDestiny

All good, just let me know if I should hold!

True... the user really liked him (Coatl, Maize/Obsidian/Maize, Ice eyes, for reference if needed) Pricing depends on the dragon after all!
sackname
~ ~ ~
|Wish List|
|Art Shop|
|Hatchery|
~ ~ ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9